Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night Dreams started that I was aware me being in my body, and I know that I must have been loud that could be Heard if someone was awake near me. It started I hear a voice saying to me to let it happen, I asked what to happen, to let the souls go to the light through me...I said okay, and it was overwhealming experience, and it did feel like it did never end, but it did...now I hear the voice to calm me down and tell me also let this happen, and I said okay, I felt that I was taken out through my legs, and swisch up we Went, I did not see anything but I could feel we did travel very fast, I asked for sight for me to see, and I did get it, I could see a man in a very strange helmet and strange clothings, we did land somewhere and there was many others, he did leave me on this area with others, and he did go somewhere I did not know where. One Young man dressed in total black clothings, like a black cloak or coat, he did look around him when he approaced me, he asked me something what I do not remember now, but I do remember that he said he was not allowed to talk to me, we did be so diffrent and he was someone who was not allowed to approach me?? I did look around and I saw trees and I did want to see what kind of trees they where, oh so Beautiful butterflies so Beautiful colores, soon I hear a hallo, I looked around but did not see more than butterflies, I asked if it was some of them who said hallo, yes of course it was, and the butterfly said that the new commings never hear or see anything, so the butterfly was so happy to be talking to someone....I tried to ask and the butterfly did tell me that all the animals talked, I looked around and I did see a dog and I approache him, and yes he talked also, he told me what he called but I do not remember now....now the man did come to get me and took me to his room, it showed that the man was a doctor, and he looked at me for my reactions now when I know that he has taken me for his task to try heal me....I was of course happy....after we talked I Went out to the area and could see others whom I recognize and was happy to see, it showed that I had an appartament there and when I Went around and looked someone had used my appartament for a party, and they had broken a big bowl whom I have got when I left a Company and I got it as a "thank for good work done present" I did know that the bowl was very expensive, I was of course sad to see it broken and that they had not either cleaned up the mess after them, I saw glas splitter on the floor.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was with my grandchildren and my sister was to take the Children with her to visit her, I did give clothings I have buyed and I kissed both Children and they both said to me to write, they said they will write already in train and wanted me to promist to write a letter when I come home.....
    ...This seequenze was also that I saw my grandchild the girl to sit widspread leags so I Went to her and pushed her legs together and said, it is not good to show your privat parts even you have panties on you, that can be misunderstood, there can be men who will take advantage on you, she said, this started when she gave me a pill what made me this way??
    when I thought that I did come home I was so surprised that I did be to the Childrens mother´s home, and I was surprised that she wanted me to help her to get a man out from her home...he was drunk and did not have any shoes, I asked her if she has some old shoes what was my sons from the period she was with him, oh, she said, yes I must look, but he had put her shoes on him and I looked that he had so small feet´s that my sons shoes would be too big for him, I hoped she can give him her shoes so he can go home, it was Winter and walk barefooted was no option. She wanted me to take him to railwaystation, I was compelled why this was my responsibillity?? I said, he has to get some Money to the tikets, I do not have any to lend to him....here I awoke myself......

I feel so confused after this Dream, I woke up like with hangover???
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was to my mother to see her bedroom, she had it re-made, I was surprised what wall paper she choosed, it was striped in beige, in both light and darker colores of beige, the room looked longer and narrower than Before, I said to mother that the wallpaper has changed totally the room, and she said, yes she had to do it twise, the first wall paper was too comfusing so she feel´s this is better for her...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams was so bizzar sequenses so I woke up total exhausted??

One Dream was that I was watering my plants, and I had a very big flower like a palm tree, when I looked into the jar it was planted in I saw a pond and big fishes swiming in the pond, I was thinking how can this be, but did not understand, soon I was in a new Dream where a girl did shower with all her clothings on, and she did put the shower on me so I was souked weat, I ran out and shut the door and told a couple that my appartament is going to be ruined.
    This couple asked me if I can drive a car they have to get some furnitures from the store, I said yes, if some of you know the way, and the man said he did know...now a phone rang out in the open air, and they wanted me to talk because the man who will lend the car do not lend to them, he do not trust the man, so I took the phone and told that I was the one to lend the car, and now all was okay....now I was back to my appartament and there was some strange plants, what showed to be bugs, and I told my son to help me take them out through the open window, they tried to come back inside so I shut the window quickly......
    oh..there was much more but I do not see any Point on going on because I can´t see any coherense...and I am so exhausted still...???
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was washing clothings to everyone. My brother and his wife come to collect theres clothings, there was also sheet´s, I asked my brother to help me with them but he fell to sleep, and his wife learned me new way to do them by myself. I told her that I have to Clean out all unnessesary items, I had stuff everywhere, items consumed the air totally...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with a man who asked me to be his partner in some kind of bicycle-competition. it was like a Railway rail...but the bicycle had wrong tyres, so had to change them...he instructed me how to strech my legs from the groin joint to loosen them up so I wouldn´t get cramps while we sit up on the bicycle and start the competition...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was visiting my parents, both where total drunk, I tried to fix things, the doorbell rang, and one total stranger entered my parents appartament, I was in chock so I let it happen, he had gold coins and he did put on my plate and mothers, I just watched but was in fear, I felt, it might be stolen, out he Went and now one ex bf to me come and he started to dance with my mother, I tried to tell him to be careful, and not to make her too exited, so I Went away to see if it will calm down. He come and fetched me and have me in his lap, soon he farted and it smelled so bad, so I was not able to sit in his lap anymore...here I awakened myself.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had again a strange Dream, I am not sure I can put it in word´s right, but I give it a try....
    I was guided by someone (did not feel if it was a women or a man) the person did show me very large bunnies, they had a colore of dark gray almost light black....the person said I would be safe if I hide me among them....so I did lie me down...I did know that someone will rescue me soon....the bunnies did move around and soon I feel a bunnie put its buttox on my face...and did go with his needs on me...it was horrible...and when I looked at my sholder the fesies was pink?? soon I hear my name called and a White bunnie did tell me to rise my up, but I was not able to do so, my muscules was so weak so the bunnie had to help me up....it showed that he was a shapeshifter and I said to him...are you comming with me...but he said, he had to shower and I did really understand because his back was in total sweat.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with 2 other person, I had to go somewhere very quickly so one red horse, huge horse, appeared and would help us with a ride, the 2 persons get up to the horse like by magic, so one of the persons did mistrust me to be able to get up to the horse, but I did, so he said, I will never doubt you again. The horse was not as our horses, the skin of the horse was like galloon??
    I jumped of the horse and now I was with my son and a women, we did find a bicycle and we took it, I did pedal the bicycle and we all 3 where sitting on it??...suddenly I did see a Childs backpack, and a dentist card, on that card was the parents phonenumber, but Before I could call the parents, I had to Count Eye-lashes on a person who has many Eyes, the last Eye had so many Eye-lashes so I did estimate it to be 75 without counting and I did feel that I was now allowed to call the Childs parents, the father answered the phone and I told that I had found the backpack and told where it was, I was in hurry for my school, I had changed from the echonomy course to pshyhology course....I begged the father when he reprimend the son, not to be fysical with him, only firm on Words...he promised...but soon the son did come to get his backpack so all was well, I was worried that something had happened to him, so I was so happy and releved to find him in perfect Health.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last nights Dreams I was in a new building, I lived there with my new bf....he had a friend also living in the same building, we where to visit him when I noticed bugs all over the Place...I told my bf that we have to call to a sanitation Company to come and Clean up...my bf told his friend....now you see what happens, your "pets" have multiplyed and invaded the whole house.....the friend said, but I like them.....I asked how the adress is pronounced...but my bf did avoid to answer, I had the sanitation Company already on the phone and he avoids to tell how to pronounce the adress for them to come...I was suprised how hars I was with my Word to my bf....I said...I am in shame and disapointed in you...so he said...tell them it is called ....The Calmness....I was upset and said, tell me how to pronounce the adress....I had to hung up...and now he Went out, and I after him...he did send a taxi to guide the sanitation Company to the building....I was now content with his action.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 62 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast