Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last nights Dreams I was in a new building, I lived there with my new bf....he had a friend also living in the same building, we where to visit him when I noticed bugs all over the Place...I told my bf that we have to call to a sanitation Company to come and Clean up...my bf told his friend....now you see what happens, your "pets" have multiplyed and invaded the whole house.....the friend said, but I like them.....I asked how the adress is pronounced...but my bf did avoid to answer, I had the sanitation Company already on the phone and he avoids to tell how to pronounce the adress for them to come...I was suprised how hars I was with my Word to my bf....I said...I am in shame and disapointed in you...so he said...tell them it is called ....The Calmness....I was upset and said, tell me how to pronounce the adress....I had to hung up...and now he Went out, and I after him...he did send a taxi to guide the sanitation Company to the building....I was now content with his action.
    OMG!! This is really a big issue for me...I Always Think others know...like I here want my bf or his friend to tell me how to pronounce the adress, I try to pronounce it but I am so unsure if I say it right, and I try to get the men tell me, I Think men know Always more than me who is a women....this I now see and feel in every fiber in my body...this is big for me....wow..I had this already in my childhood, I remember how I like haunted my father to tell me things...and when I was a teen he become so angry with me...and shouted....please...I do not know Everything...and I remember how my whole World crumbled....I felt so un-protected....I had Always felt my father was lika a God for me...and now he fell down to be a regular human....My father is dying, my sister and my Brothers are with him, I am not able to travel to him, because of my economical situation....but this issue I am sure has to be solved so I can let him of the feeling he failed me.....he did not...I am so happy to have had he as my father, he did his best, and I see how wonderful he is in his trying to please me...Thank you!! Go in Peace. I love you.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    My father is dying, my sister and my Brothers are with him, I am not able to travel to him, because of my economical situation....but this issue I am sure has to be solved so I can let him of the feeling he failed me.....he did not...I am so happy to have had he as my father, he did his best, and I see how wonderful he is in his trying to please me...Thank you!! Go in Peace. I love you.
    My siblings is with my father, they have found water in his lungs and heart-sack..he is better for now. I did not know that he had fell of the bed and had pain in his hip....my father come to me, I thought he was leaving this World, I did walk with him but soon I saw his back and he limped his left side, I know that he was to the boderline...he had said to my sister...it is not easy to come here, but it is as hard to leave here too.....so I want to ask for your support for my father to make him better or easier to leave the Earth...I need your suport, thank you all!!!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, Of course you have my support. I will send out my prayer and love to him.
    Be strong.

Blog Entries

Dear IA, you have my support as well you are such a wonderful person, I wish I could help more.
    Much love.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

In last night Dream I was asked to pose for advertisment for a Company who sell surfboard. In the Dream I had a bf who was with me to the session, I am standing and holding the surfboard when I looked at my bf he is red on his face and showing sign to cry, I look straigt to him and ask, what is the matter?? tell me, please....and I feel conserned....he does not say anygthing first but then he say.....you act like you cared...this hurt me so much so I decided to leave the room, he ought to know...how much I care about everybody and most about him....so I did not stay to be insuted....I was Little bit scarred that he will come after me so I feel how I tense my sholders...I am soon on the parking lot to take the car and drive away, I see at the road and I see Cecar Milan, I am surprised he seam to be keen to talk to me Before I am off, he approaches me and my reaction is....I do not have any dog....more than my bf and he can be a real dog...but I will not take back him....so when I say ...I will not take back him...CM seams to be happy and feels ...mission compleated.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream was again an inviroment what I have hard to express. It was so dark, and the only light come from me but it was too narrow or how to say...it seamed that the light did come from my Eyes and lightened up where I looked, but it was so strange that I could not say where I was....I tried to make sense to understand but did not succeed. I am sure I am going to be back there, I Think it was an inviroment where lost souls might be, and the feeling I got was that I was trying to locate some one but not sure whom, like I shimmed over the area to see if I recognize any...did not.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I had a baby galore ...it was so nice, I did recognize some of the Babies to be my relatives in this Life.

In this seequenze I met a women I knew, when I hugged her I said...we have not seen each other´s for thousends of years, are you still married to same man?? She said, look for yourself if it is the same man. It was not. He started at once to flirt with me, I did be offended of my friends sake, he had different colores on his Eyes, on the left Eye was golden yellow, and the right was Brown...he did do with his tongue like he wanted to lick me...so I said to him, if you do not put your tongue in your mouth I will snap you (with putting my pointing finger curled to the thumb and giving him a snap on his forhead) he started to laugh and he did find this very funny, so it Went from serious to laugh.

In this seeaquenze I was with my childhood friend E on a shopping toure, we did enter in a shop and there was a big blue and White bowl and she said, do you remember my other Bowls in this serie, yes I said, she said, look what the cost is...there was so many ´numerals so I had hard time to figure out what was the prize number....then I found what could be it...489....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with some of my relatives, my grandchild J we where up on a Cliff and was ment to dive into the ocean, I looked down and asked if anyone have ever invertigated the depts of the ocean, that it is safe to dive that there will not be any big stones to hurt us, my sisters husband said, it is so Deep you will never reach the bottom. J was to dive first, I sat down on the Cliff and was so surprised when he did dive on that way that he kept the Contact with me all the time, he somehow was able to hold on to my big toe but he was not that aware of it so I did not say anything, it did warmth my heart so much that he trusted and cared to be in touch with me so to speak.
    My sisters husband shouted to my sister to get the boat, she was angry and shouted back, why is it Always me who have to get the boat, but she did go to get it in anger, I tried to call her that I can go with her, but I somehow did not manage to open my phone to make the call, and then I hear like the announce (or maybe does now Days too ) in Palaces who is coming...and I did recognize who was coming and I was so surprised because I have left those people into my past and thought never to meet them again...so the thought come to me...all goes round and round, so it does not matter how long you live you will Always meet your past at some Point, so it is better to make friends with it in the now....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream it was hard, because of the day Before what I wrote in this diary, to make friends with the past, so last night my second husband turned up in the Dream, and somehow I felt that he had taken my saying litterally. He was so sure we will be again together, I did not feel good about it and I said harsh to him.....but do you not ever Think I will be as I was last time, because you are not that easy to live with. He asked why not, I said because of your subborness, yes he said, I am stubborn, yes I said to your own good.
    I do still have a very uncomfortable feeling, if I hade to return back to him, no way, I will die slowly in that kind of marriage.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Some night ago I had a Dream what I have bean trying to decode....I was in the Dream Walking around and seeing senarios...like I met a man who had his throat injured, it could have bean a hole in the throat for breathing...I noticed this and it felt it could represent me somehow....and I was to go up the staires, but on the first step of the stairs was a mother with it´s Child, but it was not human, it was some kind of mixed and animal like, I have never seen this kind of spicies Before....but I was stopped by the Child he was showing me his injuries and that I can´t leave him Before he is healed...so I did stay...If I had walked up the stairs I would have left this incarnation.....This feeling was so strong, and I felt that the message was, I have to stay until my son in this Life is healed Before I can leave.....hm....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 63 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast