Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dreams I was again bein fraimed by people I really have helped in all the ways you can imagin...economically and also help with autorities when theires allowenses has bean taken away from them, I did help so much that I did become ill and lost my Company and Everything...these people does not tell the truth, they have told that I have made theires Life bad, and fled to other part of the country like making seen I am dangerous so they have to move far away....so in the Dream I had the opportunity to speak out and these people did become silent, because I told the truth and it can be verified too...so I feel better, even I have lost dear persons in this battle, I do hope they will see through and understand and return one day, but if not, I have done all what was in my Power until I did nearly die in this trying, and I hope they do understand one day who was on theires side, because they did listen to wrong guidance. If right guidance there will not be we and them...there is only a big US, all included and no-one excluded.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was with my sister and her husband....my sister played violin (she does not play any instrument in real Life) she was so good at it, I told her that she ought to start to play violin, yes she said I will. I asked if I may borrow their kee-board because no-one playes on it, but her husband told me that it is so old but he will help me to buy one of my own, I was so happy, becasue I do not have any car so they will drive me to a shop. We were to leave their home, but my sister asked me to lock the door, her husbands father (dead) wanted to help me, but I did tell him that I can do it, some how a fishing net did tangle in my hair, her husbands father wanted to take it off, but somehow if I would let him take it away it was not good somehow, so I told him to not to take it, that I will do it, and I did. The lock of the door was Little bit tricky but I did manage to Close it and lock it.

In this seequenze I was with my grandchild A and we did go out shopping, I was so faschinated about the handbags, when I was younger I was total crazy about handbags. (One time when my mother gave my sister and me Money to buy a cap for the Winter, and I did buy one handbag for me she was so angry at me and said, when Winter come´s you do go with your handbag on your head...lol...)...We both felt someone was lurking at us, so we decided to go home, and we did take a short cut, but we ended up in a sand cavity and he did not let us come up from it, so I started to shout and Yell....Help...help...I did shout so high so I did awake myself. (I wonder what my nabours did Think??)..I have not had this kind of nightmare for long time now, it was so awful.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was visiting a Place where I will start as a trainee...I was shown around and the owner did take me with him to eat lunch so he did present me as the new trainee who will soon come and work here.

I did also eat strips with shrimp sallad, it is with much calories and I was advised not to eat it, I know I have to loose weight.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I had buy a house, it was near a see, wonderful surroundings. I Went out to the water I found a nice Place and was thinking, that Place will be my special Place. I Went around and behind the building and I did see a tandem bicycle, oh I said I want one too, the person who did own the tandem did take it and I asked where he have buy it. He said he can take one for me next time he come back. Yes thank you I said, how much do you Think it will cost. He did not answer. One neigbour to me a man did say that I shouldn´t buy anything from that man, he said he will charge me over price, he said he can fix a tandem bicycle much lower price to me. Okay I said. I Went inside the house and now I noticed that there was not any clothes rail, it was only very long Nail, several. So that gave me the feeling, there is so much work to do.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was going to visit my father who had moved to a new nursing home (in real Life my father is in so good shape so he can be moved to a new nursing home, he has got a new room to move in about 4 weeks, we all are so happy) I started at the first floore but he was not there, I did go on to second floore, not there, now it was time to lunch, so I Went out to eat and I did buy a fritter to have with me to him. When I came back to the nursinghome I meet one I knew and I asked if she did know on what floor my father is living and she answered the 7:th floor. Good now I know where to go.

In this seequenze I was in a Winter landscape and what was strange was that the bunnies was so large like houses?? Never seen this kind of thing Before.

In this seequenze we have to stand in line for something, do not remember but it was fight over who was first, I did stand more back I do not like fights.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream´s it was like a summoning of my reactions in real Life...Like how I react when my bf did not keep the door open for me but did shut it in my face...or to feel ashamed when Walking with me, or we being somewhere and he said I should sit down and not go besides him so not they would see we where together....etc etc...the whole night was like this, because there are so many occations when this has happened with men.
    In the Dream I did not bother about it, I just did leave him every time when this kind of disrespect was done against me, so somehow I Think this is healed now from the hurt I felt when it did happen in real Life.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night´s Dreams I had some odd seequenzes...Like...I had like a jelly boll and it was a Child in it, when I hold it it did develop and grow so I could feel it, so it was dependent how much love and care you gave the "Child" it did grow faster and developed.

In this seequenze I did take a bike, it was brand new, it took a while when I did know how to use it properly, like it took some time to find where to put the light´s on...and how to put gears in...and so fort...it was very odd when I entered a Railway station I did like carry it like a part of myself, I used my legs and like hold the bike up between my legs and took the stairs up and found a elevator to use it, and on the other side I did ride the bike like an bike is to ride.....

In this seequenze I was in a house and infront of the window when an christmas tree did fall from the sky and the St Clause did show me one list with something written on, but I did drop my focus and started to Think the meaning of this, and did not see what was written on the list....

In this seequenze I was in a house in the cellar when I see an horse and a wagon as in 1800 Century, I did open the "house" for them to drive through....and I followed them and I meet my sister and she asked if I will help on the field, so I reminded her that I have never done that as you remember I was Always making the food, as you know....so I did look when they did make the horse ready to go on the field...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was floating on my tummy, first it was hard to cope whith the poking on it, but after a while when I was supported to let it happen it became more delicat and soft and now I felt like fingers pushing my tummy and I could easy feel it was still hard to be still, but when I started to hear tone´s it became more easy, I could focus on the tone´s and soon I started to hear a melody, softly and gently and so wonderful, did all this come from me and my body?? wow....

In this seequenze I was Walking with a women who had no selfconfidence what so ever, she was afraid to frighten other´s, she was so sure she was a monster. I do now see a big pitpull aproaching us and I do not feel fear at all (this is very odd and rare, I am so afraid of dogs and specially pitbulls) the dog do first only see me but when he/she does see my friend, it litterally did get pale and so afraid, it sounded like it called for mother, and my friend did say, see, now you see, I am a monster. I told her that she is not, she has so big Power that it do frighten everyone, and that when someone do be frightened they start to say evil things, like spread evil talk, but it does not have anything to do with you. I know how kind and afraid you are yourself. But you have to start to know yourself more and know your Power. I know who you are.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I had a black panter he was so near me, I was Ã♥n my house with the door open, I did get into panic when I noticed the black panter so near my open door, I in panic closed the door, I was so nervous that it was very hard to Close the door and lock it....but this seequnze did repeat it self and the panter was further and further away from the open door so I could feel when I was in Control to Close the door in Peace, ...so i said in the Dream...do you see...it is like a training opportunity to learn me to not panic and act controllingly in a situation what is dangerous, so I can feel in Peace and in Control....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in the wood´s to change to swim suit...when a Brown bear did poke on my back, I did not be at all in panic?? and my heart rate did not raise...?? The bear did find a Place where people had left food after camping and the bear did find bone marrow and eat it and started to talk??...asked where I was going, I pointed at Buildings furter away and said, I am going to that school...and started to go at that direction...the bear did let me go...when I was at a good distance I run...but when I did come near the school building a huge cat like animal did jump nearer me, (I had have this in Another Dream) and when I looked at Another way I saw many both wild and tame animals, like hippos and bull´s ...I did understand I was surounded by animals, they where everywhere, where I turned my eye´s I saw animals.....oh I get it....we are but animals....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 64 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast