Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dreams I did get healing....I was watching a Group of people giving treatments to people, I could see I had sicnesses in me too so I asked if they could help me too, and one women started to treat me, she did put me on my back lying on the ground, she did mount by half lye on me holding by my sholders and like rocking me up and down, she said, you ought to feel like you are in an elevator, and yes I did feel it....then she pushed my legs towards my stomach and a huge fart did occure and it did smell so awful and I felt huge relese....then she did put her hand and pushed it under my ribbs and I did both see and feel a black bloubb and she said a latin Word and I did also in the Dream understand it´s meaning, and the Group did feel happy to have find such a rare fault to practis on....

This seequenze I met one old work-frind she had a new boy-friend an healer, he wanted to give me an treatment, I did Think my friend did allow him to treat me...he took me with him...and I could see in his Eyes a flash go off, and when I looked at my left I could see his Eyes become total black...and I was not sure if he did be dark or light...but I was not afraid...from his Eyes did com e a strong light and I felt a light Electric force hit me...I Went back to my friend and she was on the phone, I was happy to tell her about how I felt about his treatment when she did let me know that he is a jerk....I was totally surprised, I did have a huch about this but now I did get it confirmed...she did end her relationship to him....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Lately my Dream nights are so filled up with Dreams so it is impossible for me to remember them or to bring any order for telling them, this does of course compell me, maybe it is such a mess that it has to come up this way first and then slowly when I have processed them more they will be remembered.

I only remember this from last night Dreams, or I Heard someone say...the beast is catched and put away...the feeling I got was that what ever I have feared and what have made me freeze is now taken care off so I can go on with more security and ease....Thank you whom ever it is or was for letting me Breathe freely.....Thank you!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with a man and a dog, we walked on a Winter road, it was so narrow and snow walls higher then us...when we meet a car we have to stand still and lean against the snow wall for them to pass and they drow very slowly not to harm us....I said...how a narrow road....now we meet a horse and someone riding the horse, they tried to take us from the road up to the Woods, but then a man appeared and the only thing I remember is the feeling he left with me, and that he said...Shalom....I said also Shalom and knew I shall not go up to the Woods and follow the horse path, the man looked at the dog and it piied so much that it was not natural...but I did not Think anything about it...the dog did not want to walk anymore with us...so I told the man...he will follow us I am sure of it....and we walked on this narrow road....and here I awoke.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have had very odd Dreams lately last night I had this Dream and in it´s oddness it shows my inner how I Think all is possible...

In this Dream I was preagnent with a Child to my second husbands daughter??!! (how odd and sick thought) First I was only happy and I was not thinking if it is possible or not, I was just happy, then thoughts started to invade me...and I was thinking...I can´t be preagnent to her, it needs sperms and she does not have it....then the next thought come when this couple man and a women did look at each others in surprise....oh I said...is this the time where everyone is hermafordite?? they did look at each others and did not understand what I meant...I said...that have both sperm and eggs, and it has nothing to do if you are female or male...you just decide when you meet and want Children who is who...?? The couple did be more surprised....

In the Dream when my thoughts started that of course I can´t be preagnent to her, and also how our morales does work, to even have this thought is sick in our World, and this shows my way how I am....I do not want to be with relatives in that way, but how would I Think if I was not teached it is wrong?? (I was not teached by my relatives but I have been teached from early childhood as I call it from the Universe)

So I can imagen Cultures where they do not have these rules or moral codexes all is possible...so to live in a society you have to have rules other wise it will become chaos....and if it is possible to have this hierachy with up and down...or low and high.....then I can imagen that in the lower realms this is how they live....and in the higher you have strickt rules to live by....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I am a bit embarresed and in shame to tell what my several nights Dreams have bean about.....s...x......I have bean raped so many times in my Life so the Dreams have bean about a man who do have so much patience with me....and I can both see and feel he is determined to heal me on this area....of course I am greatful, but I see how damaged I am of the bad experiences I have on this area......I will not say anything about in details.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was chased by wild animals, like lions...this time I did not just run away, I did scare them back...and I did succeed ....It felt good
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I did see a horse with wings....there where a bunch of people too, looking at the horse and I hear someone saying...like this was true...so I focus on the wings on the horse for to see if it is fake, but it was not, it was real and it looked like the horse had real wings....so I was thinking....do this not be real ?? How do it look like when it is real??..
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have had many dreams the theam of me "parenting" others...for example..my former neigbour who had a addiction problems with her gf...they had a child in the dream..I was helping them in all way´s thinkable...like bringing blankets and food...so in this dream they had a child...prox...2 yrs age...they let him smoke...I was so angry so I did take the cigarett from the childs hands and told the parents that it is not good thing...they like looked at me like I was crazy...

This theam has bean for longer time now....

But last night I was harrassed as I feel I am in real life....they just did not let me be...and I told in this dream as I feel in real life...trying to get someone to help me......Now when this dream has bean dreamt....I ought to see differenceses start to happening in my real life....I really hope so....I have bean harrassed for so many years, that my body is telling me it will shut down and then I have no place to be in.....so I hope the help is on the way...for real.

I did pray in the dream over all who have turn theire´s back´s on GOD to understand that they are making HELL to them selves..It is not easy to talk about GOD when all religions have made people to feel...that there is no GOD....should understand the difference and not look at peoples crazy doings and think that why does GOD let all this suffering happen...It has nothing to do with GOD, it is all our own creatings....all the suffering. GOD is healing....so turn back to GOD the real GOD.
    GOD is pure LOVE therefore HE can not make suffering!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have again had so intense dreams that it will take time to digest them....but tonight I had a wonderful dream...I moved in to my new house....wonderful, beautiful, huge, it was so huge like a palace, or casle....wow....and only I had the key.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did have a dream with American Indian´s and fearious wild boar´s….I was traveling in an caravan…The Indian´s was on horses riding they where several riding in a row up on the road, and I came traveling only in my caravan?? I did manuevre it with my thoughts and will….The wild boars they where 2…first one man did hit down one of them, with bear fists…and the other did jump up on the roof of my caravan…I did wiggle the wild boar down and I did hit it with the caravan so we where able to go on our trip….

In this episode I did meet 2 of my ex bf´s …one is dead, and the other I do not know anything about…I was only 23 yrs old when I met him for a short time….so I do not understand this dream at all??...Those 2 bf´s did co-operate for my favor, against one old bf who did make something bad against me what I was not at all familar with, but those both ex bf´s did know about, and they where helping me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 65 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast