Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream someone had break my rosary, I was crying and asking who can do things like this?? I felt molested.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Few nights ago I had this dream....I was looking into a mirror and noticing I had facial hair...I looked at my son and I said....I have more beard then you....I had facial hair under my eyes and to my nose so practically all my face was coverd by hair....I did ponder on how to remove it in the best way...I did not like it to look like I did with all this hair on my face... I was not in shame or afraid only surprised to look like I did....and I did not either think I was turning to an animal....so this has not to do with fear nor shame....it must have some symbolic message what I do not get, anyone, thoughts??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I immediately thought 'devolving'? Perhaps you're afraid you're 'going back in your development' (which you're not, by the way) or feel you're worrying too much about physical things?
    Just an idea.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I immediately thought 'devolving'? Perhaps you're afraid you're 'going back in your development' (which you're not, by the way) or feel you're worrying too much about physical things?
    Just an idea.
    Thank you dear CFT for your support, you gave me more strength to see deeper and this is what came up.

My beast is bigger than my sons beast, I have dared to confront his beast and get it on line so to speak....so off course I have more beard than him...lol...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The night before this I only remember one thing..I opened a double door into a big room where I saw the pomegranate..I did cut it up ...it was so luscious, fresh and wonderful...I eat it...yum....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt a lot of stress episodes....like drow a car and the breaks was outside the car and I was not able to understand how to use them...so I had to grab with my arm out of the window and hold on like fences to not drive over people and other cars??...and I was with my sister to bank, and she was short of money and I did not find my creditcard, I went out to sersh and then remember I had it in my back pocket of my jeans...and when I did hand it over to the cashier it was broken but she said I have to use it in one year still??...then found a bag on the street and my sister went into a post office to call the bag owner and I had the most important things to the person ..like id and bankcards...I tried to tell my sister but she did not want to listen, so I nearly pored over her and she did become angry, so I went to our car and windows was open and it had snowed in...our children was small and crancy and tired, I had to brush the snow out before I let the children in....like this it went on and on....until I had to wake me up I was not able to let it go on....had to wake me up to put an end to the stress dreams...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dreams where very revealing....I tried to help homeless people but they did deceive me totally....

In this episode I was visiting my grandchildrens mothers relatives, they only did serve like porridge to show they are poor, I left without saying good buy so I went back and to my surprise the table was overflooding with goodies, they where imbarressed but I did say....I did forget to give you hugs and kisses, so I did that and went away. I was so sad and cried, I went to see my mother, I need a hug myself and comfort...she was lying down on her sofa, I said...good that you are resting...she answered with hostile voice...of course I am resting....I lie me down becides her and started to cry...she did not even look at me and did not comfort me or even ask why I am crying.....

In this episode I did talk with a young boy...I did discover that he was not able to read or write...I started to talk about Romani people that I know in theres group is many who can not read or write still...I looked at him and asked if he was a Romani....He denied....I started to teell that my mothers grandma was a Romani she did fell in love with my mothers grandpa and he was white and that was total forbidden so they did evict her from the "clan"....he started to cry and I felt that he was in shame not to be able to be proud of his roots...

There was more episodes If I remember I will fill in them here later.....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I again had very intence dreams...the only one I remember is when something brown (light brown) went into my body from the left side of my neck??..the spontaneous thought was....I hope it is for my protection.....I was like in my body and outside of it like an observer...so I wonder whom of my bodies did it go into??...I hope I can understand that soon....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

My Dreams have bean very good for me to see that my skills to protect myself has improvet....but I do not go into specifics on them now....but what was very interesting seequenze what I did understand as fire element....maybe I am wrong but it felt that way.....it Went like this.....the Dream ;.)

I was in this room and I know there were several creatures but I couldn´t find them so I turned the light off....and then they did come out of the darkness, in the room was in a Cage a guinea pig...it started to dry loudly so I could locate where it was in the room, and now I did see a salamander with Bright colores and in nearness of his Bright colores I could see better ...they Went after the guinea pig...so I was thinking what to put so Heavy on top of the Cage so they could not kill the guinea pig....someone said...put a chair on top of the Cage....here I awoke myself because it was that intense and I wanted to remember this seequenze....

This Dream tells me also that my fear has lessened, I am happy.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    My Dreams have bean very good for me to see that my skills to protect myself has improvet....but I do not go into specifics on them now....but what was very interesting seequenze what I did understand as fire element....maybe I am wrong but it felt that way.....it Went like this.....the Dream ;.)

I was in this room and I know there were several creatures but I couldn´t find them so I turned the light off....and then they did come out of the darkness, in the room was in a Cage a guinea pig...it started to dry loudly so I could locate where it was in the room, and now I did see a salamander with Bright colores and in nearness of his Bright colores I could see better ...they Went after the guinea pig...so I was thinking what to put so Heavy on top of the Cage so they could not kill the guinea pig....someone said...put a chair on top of the Cage....here I awoke myself because it was that intense and I wanted to remember this seequenze....

This Dream tells me also that my fear has lessened, I am happy.
    Salamander=Lizard

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 66 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast