Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night Dreams I can not say anything about, it was intence...but this morning in awaked state I did see symbols in White ...and other shapes coming towards me in high speed, I opened my Eyes and I continued to see them, I closed my Eyes and now I see them more clearly...it did come from all directions....it did be so high speed so I have not one I can Picture out....??

Thoughts, anyone??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was reminded of what I have already achieved for 7 yrs ago....now I just wait it to manifest.....I will tell you if it does...and if this Dream was only a reminder how it goes....or how our effords does come to Life so to speak....or more deeply understanding ....cause and effect....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a very happy Dream....It started with that they announced on TV that if you have a bit of string hooked up on your curtain rod....call us...and fasten a long rope to it....I did call the TV and did fasten a long rope to the string on the curtain rod...and I was thinking....I hope this is true...so I was called up and was told I won a air-baloon trip....so I was picked up and up in the air we Went, in this big air baloon and we did float into a cyclone whirlwind....all Went well but it was Little bit disturbing that we where not in Control so much in the baloon, we Went Little bit as the wind did take us...

In this episode I was sucked up by a tube up into a room??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream it did start with trying to intimitate me,it was on my left side.... it looked horrible and when I did not react to it horric looking black creature..could sure call it demon...it did get symbols on it´s face, and I was thinking...oh ..is there someone who are making this by magic...and it turned into anger for it not bean able to scare me....and I was not a bit affected by it...so it Went...poof......

Then had Leyla in my Dream....she had a big snake in her hands....and I told her that I can see Another snake...she asked how it looked...I say....it is shiny green...and Leyla said...oh...it is very kind snake...pick it up....and I did...I looked at it´s face...and it was so shiny green...like emerald...it did not open it´s mouth at all...so I felt more secure...and it did glide from my hand and over my upper right arm...and it was huge...I started to be unsecure so I asked Leyla to come Quick, but the snake did turn quickly and it did touch my heart with it´s head...and I was thinking...did it heal it...was there a hole in my heart??....I am not sure.....here I woke up....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

From last nights Dreams I remember only small snippets....The first Dream is when I am standing on a very small and thin crossbar with 2 men and the man on my right hand was the one who was in charge, he had for a moment ago thrown a girl in a big bin across the room, she landed alive, I was afraid she will hurt herself bad, but it Went well...the man on my left side has a good grip of me, and I feel that if I will fall over I will also land in the big bin as the girl Before me....so I have my hair on my face and I am sweatting alot, I feel the man holding me in a tight grip, and I feel he is helping me...after a while I feel that I am in Control and that the man to my left will give me the false belief that I am surviving because of him...so I tell him to let me go, and he has to, and I notice that I am okay by myself....

In this part I am in England and I am in a café and I tell her that I am here for the first time and what will she recomend me to taste, she takes a big bit of a cake but it is damaged, and when I try to carry the plate with the cake to the cassier it falls over on the floor, I am so dissapointed, I start to cry and say, why would you ever serve a damaged cake to someone, you ought to have seen and taken the other one....she tries to Comfort me to give me free gifts, but I feel bad that she did not want to give me the best in the first Place....

In this episode I feel that one bigger than a guinea pig...Went into my right elbow....I was wondering why?? and what good will it do for me??

In this episode I saw a couple holding eachothers arms but they where full of Worms??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream was very odd, because it came out this way....My father had 3 dogs, the mother dog was put down early like she was only 5 yrs old, she had cancer...the pups of her, 2 Girls, was put down like they where 13 and 15 yrs old, cancer....now last night Dream, the mother dog did hug me and put her paws under my arms and hugged tight, I was surprised and a slight fear did rose in me...because it was a dog, I am afraid of dogs, I was not with my fathers dogs but this "nearness" what is not common for a dog to give you, like hugging, she never did this whilst she was alive....
    I have felt a Deep longing for my mothers love all my Life, and I had to accept that will never happen, we are like friends only....so I am sure the mother dog wanted to give me nearness, but I am afraid of the spiecis of dogs, so I was not able to embrace with joy, sorry.

Then I Went to a bedroom to fetch something and the one of the girl dogs did be angry with me, she bite my hand, but I did not go into fear so she did let me be, but she had showed her anger against me.....I am sure she was not ready to leave eath Life so I was there with all the 3 dogs when they where put down....she did also carry a message from my father....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I had an owl sleeping besides me?? What can this symbol be about?? Anyone any thoughts??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

well IA,
    considering the comments you wrote in 'Experience With Circle Of Protection In Action'

...."that I can not feel anger or hate against anyone, not even them who have harmed me very badly....It has taken so long for me to learn to avoide people not to be used for theires
    purpose for to protect me, I thought I had to listen and talk and help everyone, even they only used me for theires own purpose, many have said...they will help me, but havë
    taken advantadge on me and make more depts to me to pay, or asked for loan Money but never pay back...the list is long....it is why I do not dare anymore to bonde with many,
    it takes long time to build up a trust ....but not many have that time now Days."

I googled and the first and only site I looked at was a pagan forum describing the symbolism of the owl.
    It says....

THE OWL IS OFTEN A GUIDE TO AND THROUGH THE UNDERWORLD. A CREATURE OF KEEN SIGHT IN DARKNESS.
    IT CAN UNMASK THOSE WHO WOULD DECEIVE YOU OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU?

I hope this owl brings you the wisdom to see through these people.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    well IA,
    considering the comments you wrote in 'Experience With Circle Of Protection In Action'

...."that I can not feel anger or hate against anyone, not even them who have harmed me very badly....It has taken so long for me to learn to avoide people not to be used for theires
    purpose for to protect me, I thought I had to listen and talk and help everyone, even they only used me for theires own purpose, many have said...they will help me, but havë
    taken advantadge on me and make more depts to me to pay, or asked for loan Money but never pay back...the list is long....it is why I do not dare anymore to bonde with many,
    it takes long time to build up a trust ....but not many have that time now Days."

I googled and the first and only site I looked at was a pagan forum describing the symbolism of the owl.
    It says....

THE OWL IS OFTEN A GUIDE TO AND THROUGH THE UNDERWORLD. A CREATURE OF KEEN SIGHT IN DARKNESS.
    IT CAN UNMASK THOSE WHO WOULD DECEIVE YOU OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU?

I hope this owl brings you the wisdom to see through these people.
    Thank you Dearest Susan,

Yes I hope so too. It is a paradox because I have seen where it will lead or end in every case, but I have not bean able to end it Before it had to come to one specific
    Point, and I am not able even to tell more, but I have got a hung or hunch about it, and today I am released from near relationships, and I feel so happy,because
    now I know I do not have to be humiliated anymore, or cheated on....I feel blessed that it is over so to speak...
    I feel when I read what you wrote about the owl about to see in darkness, I have had few Dreams where I have bean able to see in darkness too, so this might be
    confirmation to on deeper level, I hope so.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have an strong urge to continue this conversation about the paradox.
    I start what happened 1981-82...when I have get the beater out of my Life...I did go back to the doctor who did also meet him P...I wanted to hear his oppinion about this...the doctor started to aske me...how could you go into this relationsship with open Eyes??...I first said...I did see the injured Little boy inside of him, I wanted to help him. (but also he said he will help me without asking anything back, and my whole family had turned theires back on me)..The doctor said...How could you Think you can help him, I am an expert and I can´t help him.....this stayed with me....and today I would say to the doctor, of course you can´t help when you already have decided you can not do anything to help, with this kind of attitude you certainly can´t do anything....As I am very afraid Little being, I have bean "forced" into many dangerous situations ...and I have bean thinking why me...but today when I feel the worst is over, I feel that we each and everyone have our own path to walk, and today I can say I am so greatful for I have not walked alone not one step...I am so greatful for the existence that Life is as it is...it is sure easier today when I know what I know...it is not much but I know that if we open our heart to LOVE we are not alone, and LOVE walkes with us in both bad and good.

Today I feel so greatful and full of LOVE.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 67 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast