Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

OMG!! Another strong Dream night:

My son has friends who have a sauna, I asked if I am alowed also to use it, I have not bath sauna in many years, and he said...Yes.
    I asked my son if he want to also bath sauna, he said NO...so I Went to the sauna, but I have not yet reached there when my son totally naked, drunk, and being very loud. I am so emaressed, I say to him to be quiet, and put some clothes on him, I tell him that he is not allowed to run out naked, police will take him and arrest him for bad behaving, so he listens to me and hurries into the sauna...we sit on the seats on top in the sauna, and I put water on the stones, and to my surprise I see a man sitting on the hot stones?? I look at my son if he does see him too, but no....the man is grinning at me and I remember not to panic so I will loose the message of the Dream....(He is letting me meet my own prejucided, condemned, fear and wrong beliefs)...so I am taking it easy....now the man is sitting besides my son and looking at him, he does not see or notice him,....The man is grinning at me....and I feel such a relief....Thank you!!

I am now thinking that maybe my son need fire element into his Life to get better?? any thoughts....and also me too of course....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Still strong Dreams:

The first Dream took me back to my old appartament, I have bean on a holiday trip and returned home, to my surprise all lamps are lit and the neighbours girlfrind is on the loft (the appartaments are in line so mine is last and I have to pass all other appartaments to come to mine, via this loft)..I ask why she is weapeing and so sad, she said that M has bean so strange and she tries to get him to a rehab....I see that my door is open and when I open it more I see M sitting in my kitchen...I asked if someone has let him in...No he said...I asked did you break you in....njyes...and he said..I feel so safe and secure here....when I looked in to the room he have re-arranged all my furnitures and stuff....now I feel angry....I tell him that I will report this to police...now he get Little bit scarred and started to fix like the light armature on the sealing...he have done that it will fall down any minute....so I see that he try to get me to pity him, but he is just harming me...I told him that is he crazy by loosing the screwes from that lamp to fall on me and kill me....he is just not right in his head....here the Dream ends....

This Dream is wierd:

I am visiting one of my co-worker and her husband falls in love with me....my working friend just seamed so down silenced and trampled so she did not even dare to react, just looking at her husbands wierd behavings when he did flirt with me, I did feel so acward and I tried to say I must go now....but he said that no not yet....we will make a dinner and we do not take a no for an answer right and looking at his wife or girlfriend...she turned around and started to Cook.....now he have given me gifts and also White high healed shoes ...very pretty and wonderful...I put them on me and admire them....after I try to put my shoes on they are gone....I had already take off the one White shoe...when I noticed my shoes is gone...I ask him where they are...and when I turn to put the White shoe on, it also is gone...there I stand with one shoe on me...and now the atmosphere is getting tensed...and I am taking all out of me to keep calm....I now tell him I want to go....and I see one stick what you use to test if potatoes are cooked enough...I take it like a wapon for me (very strange because I never dare to defend myself or use weapons)...he off course sees it and takes it away from me....I calm down....and Think ...I let happen what is going to happen and just be calm....Now time has passed and I have got some kind of Connection to the wife....and she have told me that she suspects him to be a serial killer....I instruct her so we both can get out from there alive....so I have started to like be near him to fool him I like him...so now he is secure more and does let me be more free, he trusts me ...so time has passed and I and his wife are now allowed to be more free...from some how my sister has got the Telephone number to where I am.....and now me and his wife are allowed to go out ...but the Telephone rangs and he sais....wait a minute......I hear my sister shouting and call him names and the man sais it is for you...I am so angry that she is going to ruin all for me,....now maybe both his wife and me are going to be killed.....I tell my sister...be quiet...I am just leaving and comming home.....now I notice that my handbag is gone...I aks him where it is....he do not want to listen what I asked...so I tell him that I am on very severe medication and there is an alarm what goes off to police and ambulance if I am not taking them in right time and there is an device telling where my location is...so give my bag or do you want police here...he gives my handbag and we got out .....here the Dream ends.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Very strange Dream:

I was visiting my fathers mothers sister, I Went there with my fathers sister. She was living Deep into a swamp in a very Little hut with only one room. I noticed this when I looked down to my aunts legs, the water was up to half of her caf, she had rubber boot on her, but I was bare footed??...I asked if she ever felt afraid to live alone, she said that ske felt sometime but not often....she wanted us to see the salt-sulphate heap like a mountain what she had on her yard....we Went out to look at it...and it was huge...so White and Beautiful....I here noticed I was barefooted so I asked if it will sting if I have small injuries on my feet´s, but it did not...I did find very Beautiful angel figurines White as the salt-sulphate was, so Beautiful, I asked I could have them, and she said yes, everyone take something from the heap so go ahead.....

In this episode I was with people who gave me a pipe like indians have, and a drum....I do not recal more of this but when I visited my father I was showing him what I have bean doing ...and I sound like an indian when they sing....and did drum also, my father turned his back on me...here the Dream ends.or I awoke myself....

.I got this image out of this Dreams....God has 2 poles....+ and -...North and South....up and down.....If I can use this image...then it would be....Angels up and Indians down....Angels are more only energies without shape or form....and Indians who worship or care for nature...these energies are more solid and come to form ....then the Angel energies...so to speak.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dreams was so stressful...I had 3 kittens....they where in 3 different stateges, one was allert and showed good surviving skills, the second was showing Little less surviving skills...and the 3:th did not show at all surviving skills....so I gave the second to my mother to help me to keep it alive, but to my surprice it turned to a dog pup??...I had not time in the Dream to go into trying to understand....I hurried to take care of the 3:d kitten it did not show any awakeness at all...it was total limb and so Little...like only 5 cm big....I felt it was dying, I took my finger and put it into the running water tap, and put a drop into his mouth but it did turn to be a bubble and I tried to blow it away but it did not go away, now I feel it will suffercate...so I took my finger and wipe it away, now the kitten did take a Deep breath and was totally awake, looking at me and laughing....??...I did laugh so loud that I awake myself...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Very strange Dreams....

I was in Africa...and I had offended someone...I had someone with me, not sure who....but I told the person that we have to leave...we Went like a rest room...when I closed the door it was those where the door is like half meter from the ground....I hold the door not to let anyone in...the one who I had offended (not my oppinion, but others) had changed to a bull....and I hear the bull pushing the door with his horns...and soon there came Another bigger bull but they did not be able to force the door open...I was able to defend myself....

Here in this episode I was with women who told me that their sacred cow wanted to bless me...and to my surprice the cow was very old and was not able to walk..they like dragged her infront of me....I had also bean stolen clothes and now I saw a women having my blause on her...I told the one I was withl....and I told whom I was with...that I will tell when I see others who have taken my belongings so it will know .....

Still pondering this Dreams....hm....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dreams was so strong that I have huge head acke and I feel like I am real sick??

The Dream was that I was somewhere like a brothel, I was in chock to see what was going on there...so I started to bless and this did make men angry, that I was there to release the women...so the men did turn against me and it was so many that the energy from me did be so heated so the cars did melt....I was fighting men from all countries...the most horrible fighters was from Kina ....so I had to awoke myself....

I did also Dream that I was involved in some kind of cult....we had to dress in long cloacks when we did go to meetings...I do not remember what we where doing on the meetings or what the cult was for....The last thing I remember was when I was going again to some meeting, I did awake when seeing the other persons back...and I backed out so to speak....

I feel sick...yack!!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

2 nights ago I dreamt that a Child an infant was dropped from the shy and it was coming in such a high speed that I was not sure I could Catch it Before it hit the ground.....I was able to slow it down so the hit was not that hard to injure the Child.....When I looked at the ground around the Child, it looked like millions of Eye laches??...I did at once awake me from the Dream, it was too wierd to stay in the Dream, because of the strange objects what I was not able to understand and it awakened fear in me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in hospital...I had so many tube´s and cord´s hooked into me...so I did get help to wash my hand´s...I have never bean washed so clean before and that stuck with me and I was in such an awe.......when I told this to a male friend...he did go...hrmph....in anger??!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was to a kindergarden....there was 2 Children with same name...the only difference was that one had dark hair and the other was blonde.....The kindergarden staff was going to send the blond girl to wrong parents....she ..the Child....did look at me and said: Please do not let them send me away to a home what is not mine....My mother is at school and will later come and get me...please help me...so I hade very hard to convince the kindergarden staff to let this girl go with me...I said I know her mother...(I did not, but I believed the Child)....here I awoke myself, it was so intense and hard to be in this Dream for some reasons I am not aware of.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I dreamt that I was observing from above and looked down, I saw me and 3 wolfs running, first I was surprised that I was accepted by the wolfs and did not have to shape-shift at all, and then I felt...I am not that kind of energy....I am formless or in human form...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 69 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast