Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dream I was on a doctors appointment, he showed me a name of a medicin (it was someting with A...do not remember now) he had written it on a piece of paper and showe me...asked...have you have this medicin Before...No I said...he wanted me to start with it....but my body did react with making me faint...I fall on the floor...I did awoke me here from the Dream...

In real Life I can´t eat a nervpain med....it is like an chemical castration of me...the Dream is showing how Little still doctors know about med´s...I am still so afraid to say NO..so still my body is helping me through fainting or make me fall to the floor, trying to tell doctors...what I am not able to say by Words....my body can´t eat all Chemicals and survive...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last nights Dreams is an result of many and several Dreams what I was not able to understand...but it is a sum up so to speak...not that I have any solution but that I am made aware of this issue...The Dream Went like this....

I had an dialog with someone...He/she asked...How are you....I answered I am fine....oh yeah the voice said...and showed me a snapshot..me among others....you are fine the voice continued....I looked at the snapshot and not an smiling face to see....fine the voice said...

This made me aware of how we communicate ...when asked...how are you...you supposed to answere ....I am fine...and you??

I have tested this to really say how I feel in the asked moment...and made people uncomfortable...and next time I meet them they avoide me to all COSTs...so much for telling the truth

But what I was made aware in the drem was to solve the inner issues ....and now it escaped what I was trying to say...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night happened something else what I yet do not understand...Usually when I put the lights off, I can still see the inner view or stage..
    now this time the energies was different, usually I can let energies go through me or maybe it is radiation, but it is very similar, and usually
    it is okay and I can let it happen and I do not feel anything but Peace...so this "energies" copied the radiations pattern and I felt them invasive,
    I did not panic, but I did put up my hand to mark where the line goes how near they are allowed to come, they Went more intensive...so i tried to make an triangle this does push away unwanted energies....but this time I lost my memory and awoke several hours later, and was nearly not to remember this first happening...so strange...I do not know what to make of it at all...but...that...someone are trying to come near me
    using wrong methods....

I Went back to sleep and had this Dream....First it was pitch black, I had 2 Little dogs with me, I tried to see where I was, I only saw water,
    I looked down to see where I was standing...it was a bridge, now I started to see more clearly...I was living in a bus, it was water where
    ever I looked, I walked on the bridge to see if I see land, but it was water only....when I looked back to the bus, it was water around it now
    and when I looked at the horison no land to see at all, only water....this make me panic...and I awoke myself.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I just want to write this down to see if or what is coming on thursday.....

I hear a voice telling me....We are coming early thursday morning??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I was handed a sheet of paper, it was very dim light in the room, I had a lamp on the wall besides a big plant,
    that light you could dim up or down, so I took the sheet of paper to turn the light up to be able to read the paper. When I stood besider
    the plant I felt someone hugging me...it was felt like a heap of dry twigs hugging me....I was feeling panic...and awoke myself....what was that??
    Can anyone tell me what was hugging me??...

Is my Life-force dryed up??

Is it some kind of elemental entity/energy ??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dreams I was looking at 2 women with children, it was one white women and one African American women, I am not sure if I was with them or I only was an observer?...The white women was baby sitting for the AW, she had one girl might have bean 7-8 yrs old and one baby. The girl tried to get her mothers attention, she was going out partying, I was looking at the white women if she did see the need of the girl, yes she did see but did nothing about it, I was just going to say something when an false alarm went off and I awoke.....so I was maybe only to observe and not to interfere??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I asked a women when I felt that she has stopped praying, I wanted to check how true my feeling about her was...so I asked....may I ask you a personal question...and she said NO..(I still do not trust what I feel or know)..felt that she will not go there with me, but that I must start to trust myself.

I was in this episode with a family and the grandmother was so old...I felt that her time was near, and she wanted like get more strength from me, so I did hugg her...and now I felt that her relatives and the energies where she was going in afterlife has come and let her feel the energy...I told her...your relatives is here, coming through me...do you feel...it was so strong that her son did say...wow....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a strange Dream...I was having tea with my friend a female friend, in entered a huge man, I felt it was a man in our standards so to speak, yet he did not have
    any genitals at all?? He looked like you might imagen one Indian deity...The color is hard to say, if it was blue/green or dark emerald, it was like crystal and did not have skin
    as we have....yet I did feel his touch like our hands, he did sit besides me in the sofa, and layed his hand on my right sholder, he was sitting on my left side...I asked him, what
    can I get you...I was sure he would say tea...but he said he want coffee...I asked my friend in which kitchen shall I make the tea...and ske pointed where to go...I took my
    tea-mugg and to my surprise someone have put a big knife with the handle down in my tea-mugg...I did put the knife on the counter in the kitchen...and made the coffee, but
    here the Dream ended.....

Hi everyone,
    I´d like to have some feedback on this Dream.

Can this one be my HS??
    Many have mistaken me to be a man, when they do not know anything about me, and over the internet or if I have send an email to someone and not telling me to be a women,
    they respond back like...Sir or he...and I have to correct them that I am a she, but if this dream is now telling or letting me to know that my energy is felt like a male energy
    here on our dimention, and I did feel that so clear in this dream....as I wrote ...our standards...I felt him being a man...yet he did not have any genitals at all, so ...

and the knife as it was put into my mug, and I did look at it but no reaction because I do not use weapons ever.....I have bean offered from a man over the internet for some years
    ago he gave a sword to me, and I asked him, what shall I do with it...I do not use weapons ever, he said, you can have it infront of you it is enough to protect you??

I did also for many years ago get a bullet profed west...yet I did not feelt it was to protect against bullets, but to protect my heart for strong energies, our heart do not cope with
    strong energies, it will collaps.

So what are your thoughs, can it be my HS I did meet for the first time, and was given a test what I do with a knife if it was given me, that if it is true that I do not use weapons??

That I was having tea in this dream was becuse I have stomac problems and I have always said I only drink tea when I am sick, and that the deity or what to call it, did want to have
    coffee, did feel as me so to speak...I am a huge coffee lover.

Please give me some feedback, I urgently need it.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream I was seeing the famous Swedish singer Mari Fredriksson, she was standing on a brigdge, I was walking towards her, I stroke her back and said,
    I am happy your troubles are over ( she had brain tumor) , she turned around and walked besides me on the bridge and I said, mine are just starting.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Some nights ago I had a dream that I eat meat?? I was discusted to eat it but I did?? Then I did look out of the window and outside was a graveyard, I was so surprised and I was thinking if I was to a parsonage, for no other houses is built so near a graveyard...I did not understand where I was in the dream....I noticed the big window it was so clean..

Last n?♥ght I did have a dream that I did put 10 stamps on a postcard, then I did realise that it was to many, I was able to take 2 away, so 8 was still on the post card??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 70 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast