Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I saw a cat who had stuck in his/her´s whiskers stuff, it looked very heavy to carry around ...so I said to the cat, come and I will help you to wash that stuff off. I was fist thinking to cut it off, but as I know the cat´s need they whiskers badly not navigate in darkness....This dream awakened a feeling of my mother...she has cancer in her cheak..
    I hope I did wash away it....

On this seekquense I saw Children stand behind a cow´s behind ...waiting something to come out ...??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

From last nights dreams I want to share this symbol.....Windows is steamed over...I have got my answer what I was talking about yesterday...when I try to look deeper into things to get the truth then someone is putting smoke rings into my vision for me not to see through....this night dreams are totally clear to me and the symbol too, thank you for helping me.
    by giving me a clear symbol to help me understand that I am counteracted.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream my father did call me and wanted to see me...I first did go to a place I thought he was on, but I had to look where he was and I found him
    in his bed at his nurseryhome, he had seen me go to the other place and he asked my why...I only said I thought he was to the other place. There was other
    people also wanting him to come to them, but he did not want to...the dream ended and I started to pray for forgiveness both to be forgiven but also get
    forgiveness from all whom I have harmed or hurt in anyway....I did also ask more days for my parents because they do want to stay here more days.

In this episode my sons ex did be so angry at me, and saying that she want to be free, I have never stopped her freedom, but there is several things I have
    not bean so happy about her doings and she has missundertood my worry and care about her and my grandchildren, it is always easier to point finger and
    missunderstand than take full responsibillity over own missdoings.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have bean thinking back and forth if I should put my last night dream out here, because it is so comfusing....I went like this ...

I was working at a nursinghome for elderly, it was a long building and every old person had an own appartament, it was winter and I was taking the snow away
    from every front-door and make the street clean too from snow. I noticed one door with so much snow so I could say, no-one have taken the snow away for
    many weeks, and on top of the snow heep on the left side was a boom...I did not eighder take the snow away because I could see flachlightings shooting
    from the appartament, so I went inside to ask my co-worker if she know what all is about....I asked her...what is it about the broom...she did be so scarred
    and walked away and awoiding to answere me....I asked again but she went out and I did awoke me from the dreem, what is this about??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was again strange, I was called on my phone by a women who asked me if I can help her to feed her cat?? The cat was so ill and had to be force feeded??
    When I was at that womens home she got a call from a man who was ill, she handed the phone to me and talked to the man and I hear he is mentally ill or need to talk
    to an physic counseller, so I asked him if he will go to the hospital with me to get some help, he said yes, so I told him I will come and get him.
    I was delayed all the time so when I at last got free to go to the man to take him to hospital, I did not find the way to him, suddenly I was lost, I did enter into a room with a
    women who did not have any teeths and her private parts was so badly injured and poorly nurtured so I could feel the rotten skin smell very bad, I was in chock and went
    out and did find me on the backside of the building...I was totally surprised....I started to try to understand where I was, it was much sand and I sat down to try to put my shoes
    on me, it was sandals, when the man did spoke to me....he asked about me and I hear myself say that I have taken some karate lessons (I have not in real life only Judo lessons)
    he asked how advanced so I told him only few...then I noticed the big mountain and that people did dissapear into the mountain through the stone, there was no doors, I was so
    surprised and I tried to ask the man what that was, he did not want to answere me, and tried all the time to occupy my awareness for not to notice what was going on around me..
    it did become so intence so I had to awoke me from the dream when not get any answeres and only got more questions then answeres.

This dream was too much....

out
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dreams in the first sequence I left my car into a repair/service workshop, when I drow out the car it was downhill slope and I noticed that the break and gas pedal was not there, I was lucky that there was people who was able to stop my car without harming anyone, when the car was stopped and put on the side of the road, I went out and bended me down to look under the car, and I can
    see that the pedals are under the car?? I bend them back but I can feel it is very delicat and I have to be very careful not to injure the pedals.

In this episode I see a child put on a stick to be carried, it was done in dark red velvet like a bag where the child was sitting and then attached to the wandering stick, I was thinking what was better, to put the child between 2 sticks and carried by 2 if the balance was better, or on one stick to be carried by one....I did not solve this so I did awake me from the dream....I was thinking in the dream if the child was Buddha...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night just before I fell to sleep one or more down bowed hiding their faces it looked like coverd by veil or clothings like middle easten people are dressed, I tried to comminicate
    with the person/s but no answere, I asked how can I help you, if you are deceased go towards the light, then I called upon Heaven to come and help and soon they vanished..
    no clue what that was.

In this episode I was guardian a sink or some kind of toilet ..I could see some kind of creatures swiming in the water, when I did for a sek lower my attention a big one did emerge and
    I knew I must do something to stop this creature to exist, so i poked on it and kept it under the water, and soon it did swell and floated so I assumed it was dead....I felt that I must do
    this for the greater good??..It is so against my own will, I feel everyone has the right to live, but now I got the feeling, this was my own creating....wow...now I understand, thank you.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was in very stressed dream ..I was working in a hospital and it was time for me to go home but I couldn´t find my key to the locker where I have my privat clothings and my home keys and my money...I instantly started to cry and running around and looking for the locker key, I also asked the lady in the kiosk but nothing..So I eventually went down
    to the changing-room and to my surprise I see my locker be open and the key on the floor, I couldn´t believe my eyes ...I quickly checked if my money is still there and it was...phiuuf..
    what a relief, thank you.

In this episode there was a crowd of people they did block my way out from the building, they where celebrating a person but to my surprise the singing champange botle was singing in Finnish language, I did feel little bit sorry for the celebrated person because she was not from Finland and I was sure she did not understand the song at all??...So strange dream.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a dream that I was in a airoplane, floating in the cabin with one other women. I saw outside floating a microphone, I said to the other women to grab it,
    the windows was like a net, it was soft so she could grab the microphone without breaking the net-window, here I woke up....??

Does it mean I need to get my voice heard into the voide??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was making love with a man, my sister entered the bed-room and I tried to tell her that this is a privat area, can you please leave, but she did not want
    to understand and just keep going on talking, so I did become so angry and shouted to her...go out of here....and she did...I told the man that I hate my sister doing this kind
    of things total dis-respect like she thinks that my life is everyones property and can be handled what ever way she thinks it fits her.....
    We where near the climax and another women entered the bed-room but now I was so angry that I shouted to her....go.....and she did only come and tried to rest in the bed,
    so I took her sock and pulled it out and said....out....and she went out...mostly I was surprised he could keep it up all the time as we where interupted....

I feel this was a test, if my own life was of any value to me, if I just let people walk all over me, I did my best to get som privacy, but the feeling it left in me, that I just did not do
    a very good job, becuase I lost my temper....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 71 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast