Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I did awake in the dream by someone invading my bed, the bed was small and for one person, I did turn around to see who have come into my bed, so I had
    no place to sleep on. It was a man who was looking at his cell-phone, not giving me any attention, I asked several times, who are you, what are you doing in my bed, no reaction.
    I was so frustrated so I bet him on his sholder, no reaction...Now I put my hand up towards him and started to pray, please God, take this man into your glory light, now he reacted.
    his mouth turned to the Munk screem, and he vaniched.
    Now my perceptions was more clear and I hear other people being in my apartament, so I went up to see who they where, I sensed they to be users of both alchohol and drugs,
    they where so many?? I had also my grandchild the girl she was very little, and I did see she had not have any bath for a longer period, so I said that I will pore up a bath for her,
    the bath-room was strange, very old fasioned and the bath-tub was nearly full of water, heavy water?? on the wall was a switch you could switch it both at left and right, when I
    switche it to the left, the water did go out with a horrible loud sound, it did make me very afraid so I looked at my right and on the wall was another switch, I did turn it to the right
    and the atmoshphere did change lighter and it did make me less afraid.....but I did awoke me from the dream because it was too much to handle and understand...

I do understand that this dream is showing me both of my inner and outer life still is in big trumoile and I need more time for rest and healing....the outer life is starting to lighten up, I have got my pension, so the preassure is lighter, but my inner is still heavy and I need time to heal and I will now get that time.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a dream that I was walking in a pasture with a female friend to me, I did see further down a water buffalo and one oxe...there was a barn, when the creatures did see us they started to come towards us, but we where able to climb up the barn wall to escape them, and they did leave us alone.
    Soon I did see a man with a power shovel molding the earth , my friend did have a key to the other building, it was like a wall, it was dividing the pasture, we had to keep an eye
    on the water buffalo and the oxe to escape them, she was so nervous and did not find the right key. here I awoke myself, it was too intence.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In my dream last night I went into stable with a young man, there was a very ill horse, the young man did hadle the horse very gentle and with very slowly gestures, he did not talk, and I felt that I must be so quiet and not make one sound...I felt that the horses nervous system was broken and if the movements was to quick or hars the horse will fall to the ground. The young man had to hand feed the horse to keep it alive and it will hopfully heal.....

If this is me on one level then I understand how injured I did become from the big beating in 1981.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I entered a class-room or likely, I had an air-inhalator in my hand, and that did caught everyones eyes, it was reportered to the prinsipla or likely,
    he did come to take a peak of me, he did look at me and turned around, I felt that "someone" had lied about me, that I was total healthy, but now they did get the evidence
    that I had bean telling truth all along....I felt that do it has to be dragged this far to be heard....or to be believed in my word´s?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have nearly not had any Dreams after my parents passing....some nights ago I did Dream that my aunt (fathers sister) was sitting on my mother coucth in lila clothings and his husband (mothers brother) sitting on the floor and shuffle a deck of cards and he said...I am shuffling....he used this English word ....shuffling.

Last night I had a dream that I did see all kind of energy forms...I was so surprised because I only see if I focus, but now in the dream I did see with open eyes and not focusing, but what I notices
    was that I was not able to communicate with them, they did do what they was doing without them seeing me??I did try very hard to catch their attention without any success.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was again back to my old stress dream´s??
    I was with my sisters husband and there was a threat against us, so we found a cave beneath the surface of ground,
    the one who was "hunting" us did put his head into the cave and tried to locate us, but to my surprise I noticed that
    there was a enterance into the cave further down, and he did come and caught us. He did put a net over my sisters
    husband and did take me with him, I tried to lighten him up and I asked if he can dance with me, he was surprised
    and he did dance with me, he did melt a bit and was not that threatening or angry anymore.
    He did take me to a place where he lived and left me there, he went out.
    I did put more clothings on me it was winter out, I walked on a road with much snow, further down I did see him coming
    back, I started to look for a escape way, his friends did come in big trucks and tried to hit me so I would die.
    But I was lucky and found a house where a window was open, Indoors was an old women, I told her my dilemma and
    asked for help, she said she will help me, she gave me money and called for a man to help me and take me away.
    He had a big boat, and I was very suspicoius of him, I was afraid he would take me back to the one who hijacked me,
    The fear in me in the dream made me to wake me up....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was again kidnapped....I was with a femal (no clue who she was) I was overpowered by an American African man, I could feel his chest-hair, and also see it was grey.
    I was so afraid, OMG....is he naked??...I could not at all "feel" his body from the waist down??
    The women did do something so his grip of me loosened and I took off.....I run into the bathroom and was able to lock the door....I did hold the turnable lock (you can open this kind of lock if you use a knife or something likely from the outside, but if you hold the turnable lock what is inside you can not force the lock open) and I felt he grabbed a knife and here the dream did become so intence so I awoke myself from it....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was with a women, very beautiful and stable, I had in mind that I´d like to have an relationship with her but she did not want. She said she had a gf, I suggested that we
    could be friends, but no she said...I did clearly feel that she was afraid her gf will see us together and that will make trouble for her....She went to meet her gf, now she did introduce me to her
    like we just bumped into each others....I did play along to save her....the gf and me was waiting for her she went home to hers because I had forgotten my cellphone there, so we where
    waiting for her and now a man did approache us, I did feel my heart make a big jump....he was so gourgeous.....I at once did go further away to look for some painting, the gf did come to me
    and asked what happened to me...I was not able to tell her, that the man did make so deep impression in me that I bluched....aaah the gf said...did you fell in love with him...I denied...
    but she did tease me for this...and now she come and gave my cellphone discrealy to me....and the gf told her what happened......

In this dream I could very clearly feel the difference what I like....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream my cousin J told me that if certain things will happen then he will give his old car for free to me.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was with someone I can not say who it was, we where traveling by car everyday and took a ferry or a boat, but one day we did not be in time even we have not digressed from time, and not heard or got any information that the boat have changed time-table??
    I was worried what has happened, so I said we have to go the the stop before our regular harbor, and yes this did solve it, we did make it to come ombord the boat. One day the one whom I have travelled with was sitting around a table and staring into something and was not contactable, I tapped on it´s shoulder (I say it becasue I can not say if it was a she or a he) No reaction, I tapped again and now it said, I had just one thought of my own, I was confused first but did understand that this was huge for it, this was a real revelation, to see the differece of own thought, this will make all difference from now on, I said, I have had it for a long time, now it become very angry with me, and said, I do not care how long you have had own thoughts, but mine has just started.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 72 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast