Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night dream was a check list....when I come to the part of list...what to buy home....I knew it was morning so I opened my eyes and yes it was 7.40...time to get up..
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I did feel I traveled backwards and did see this big hall ...a bit further back I did see my name written in beautiful pink colors....I did go on floating backwards and now I did see a couple in wine red clotings and I knew they where Germans.....I did travel further and now I could look into a chamber or a tube to get some treatment for illnesses what yet no other treatment was invented...I did see the person be chained with both hands and feet...so they will lye still during the treatment....I did travel further still with being like drawn backwards...I did see some with horses they did get an advice to go and collect grass for the horses.....I did travel on and now I see one women telling that why she did be still married is for she did get the advice to hold on it will pay off and she said...it has.....

This is similar as I did dream the day before this...where I was like reading a check list in the air written with big letters....as my name was written....the check list text was white...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The only thing I remember from my dream from last night is me shouting....go more to the middle....and I remember starting to think...what does that mean, is it a middle path or what??

I have had so many dreams lately but I do not remember them when I awake, only knowing I have had so many dreams.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Very strange sequences I saw last night in my dreams....I saw a naked man...what was catching my attention was his privat parts....very small....he started to do some movements and suddenly he had a huge one...I asked how do he do that....and the answer was...he is doing pantomime.....

In this sequence I was shown how to melt ice....I was in a area of deep snow...when I looked down I saw a person lying in the is/snow and I already did see it´s stomach...and the melted is/snow was turning to boiling water....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was a confirmation about what I already know.....My relationship to my mother was never there, I did never cry as an infant and my mother did only feed me and keep me clean, and when I did not cry she never thought I needed nearness....so when I turned 40 I did divorce my second husband and started to see why I was so afraid of women nearness, and I thought that I might be lesbian...so I did take contact with people who was homosexual and I stayed 4 years with them....I did found out that I was not homosexual....

Last night dream did confirm what I had discovered.....the dream was like this....I was approached by a very beautiful women, I asked her if she was lesbian, and she said no...I tried to kiss her but her lips was stiff...I kissed her chest...and it was not a bit arousing ...and I felt that it was the female nearness it was about lacking in my life....so we did stop this sexual act and only embraced each other.....

In this sequence I was looking at some strange bits of crystal plates...it was my sons...and I was surprised that he did know how to use them....I noticed that this area what he did know so well was total unknown to me....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream the symbolism was very clear to me from earth view....I had buy a new car...I did test drive it and all seamed to be well, but after I have arrived at home the seller had put a grill what was little bit burned into the car, they did not show it to me before I had payed the car, but followed me home and put it in to the car, so I would never win against them if I wanted to re-cansle the car, they would tell me that the bit has all the time being in the car to for me to see.....it is like this all my life the truth has bean hidden for me, and when I see the truth and tell it, they say I am crazy and sick to say so, always after construction ...hidden until it is too late to get it right.....I can never win, because the truth is always hidden for so long that get it right is too late??...but this is only this way here on earth....on the other realm as in energy level it is not this way....but I suspect that I am being trained all my life to pay attention to details ....but I am no good at all still on this.....it is hard for me....I might never learn this in this life time
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I had like a passage on the floor in my apartment .... a white dove did come through it...I tried to say, no do not come, but the dove did enter my living room, I told my son to help me and he said, I will soon show how to put the dove back the same way....as I had to wait the dove did take a small plate and put it on her head...oh I said, you are thirsty..
    I took a deep plate and filled it with water, and put it on the floor...she started to talk and I could hear it was some old relative to me....maybe my mothers/fathers granny....she used old language and that gave me the feeling who she was....I now was enthusiastic...told her that she has to learn to go on the newspaper with her needs, and I will leave the balcony door open for her to come and go how she needs....

In this sequence I took care of my cousins child...a girl....she was so cleaver.....I was little bit concerned when the cousins brother did take the child and put it on his chest...he had a bare chest...first I said...yes skin to skin is good...but when I did see how he got goose bumps I got worried??...now he threw the child away...brutally...I asked what is the matter...and he said...look how she looks at me....and I did see total awe on her eyes and face when looking at her uncle....I said to him...but is it so strange...you are very good looking man...and I imitated her..looking with awe on my face....now he did calm down....and seamed to understand.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was hanging out with 2 men, one of them did leave and me and the other one did go to a place for coffee, suddenly the man who left earlier did come and when he did see us sitting there he went away suddenly, I tried to joke with him about his hair, he had curly hair and it was rainy out, I tried to ask if he got more curly hair now when it is raining, but he did not give any attention to me, like he did not want others to know that we know each others?? I was so surprised and was wondering what about me was so shameful to be acquaintance with me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was visiting an old friend who had horses, we visited the horses and I could notice one of the horses was very old and not that long time of life left, the younger horse did joke and keep the old horses mood up, I could notice red on the horses hair and I joked if they have visited and hair-dresser...haha....I felt deep fear as I always have felt against horses....I went into a house several floors up...it was pitch black and I sensed something in the darkness....soon I started to see in the dark and I noticed a huge horse....I have never seen so big horse...I told him that I am so afraid, and he said he can feel it.....I admire horses and I wonder why I can´t work my fear away??...I looked out of the window and the horse was as high as the building, he felt fear also because of my fear....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was back to a place where I have lived before, this person did not know me so I started to tell him that I have bean married twice and he said...thank god.....we arrived to a cottage it was owned by the church...the boyfriend I was with he was somewhere else, and this other man who did ask things about me was very interested in me, I hold me back because I had already a boyfriend....to my surprise I noticed that my boyfriend was interested in men, and used me as a cover up....it did hurt me deep...that he did not tell me...I had to discover it by myself.....I did notice this when it was time to go to bed...he did not want to sleep besides me but beside a man....I felt deep sorrow what I still carry in my heart now when I am awake....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 82 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast