Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night dream I was in my childhood town where I grew up, I know the town rather well, I was there with one friend from a course we were taken, we had a break and went to town, I told her that I want to buy some candy, the first kiosk I tried to buy had not what I wanted, I told her that this kiosk was the best when I was a child, they had all kind of candy, we went further and now I spotted a new kiosk, she sat down on a bench and waited for me when I went to buy, I at once saw a wonderful pink fluffy big ones like maschmellows, I told I want two, they took the whole plate with several on it and went out to some back room and came back like nothing has happened acting like I had not ordered anything yet and asked what I want, I told them that I want the pink ones they said we are out of them?? they did show me several others but I told that I only want the pink ones...so I had to leave without anything, my friend had left me and I was by my own and I did come late the the class....

The whole night was like this that I did not get anywhere and I did not succeed to get any help or understanding, I was all the time counteracted....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was getting a code...I only remember the middle one of the code because it took time for me to get it right....the code was like this.....xxx-T1N-xxx..While I was getting it right I said...oh it is a bad ass....have no memory what so ever what it was about.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I reveled one pedophile.....Police had said to me that they need more evidence against the man...and they put me to be near the ung girl so she do not get hurt....but I noticed very soon that I was not able to protect her...he the pedophile was so clever....so I had to say it out loud....I was happy that the girls mother was to hear it too....I told everyone that he is a pedophile and that police do know about him.....he did get so angry and he lashed out against me....but off course he did not do anything because there was so many people so I felt protected when I reveled him.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was visiting my father, he lived with a new women and her daughter....they had several dogs...I could see clearly my fathers dogs, they where only puppies....the home was a mess...and my father could see/feel my thoughts...so he said....you are not allowed to vacuum cleaning here at all...so I let it be....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream started by me coming into a room with a young girl who was like a secretary...and I saw she had booked a custom to me too...(I was feet-caretaker) ....I said to her that I will take over now my bookings...but I did not know what date or day it was...when I was in phone with a custom I did not hear properly and I had problems to write down what I hear...when I went out from the place...I remembered I do not have any tools at all....I was thinking...what happened...why did I think I would go out and work?? why did I forget that I am not that well to work??...I had my sister walking with me...we did notice a pig who was bathing in the mud....the pig was further below us..we where like walking on a bridge....and looking down on the pig bathing......I here in this dream I remembered to have had similar dream 10 years prior to this dream.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was with a women who was like my mentor....she said we shall ride a horse and she will show me how to succeed.....To my surprise she was sitting very strangely on the horse...she had her right leg up on the horses back....when I looked more closely on the horse...it had his back leg on the right side tied up so he was not able to stand on that leg??...the horse was diving...we where up in the air....now I understood why she had her leg like that...she was prepared to jump off the horses back when of if it became necessary....I did hold on the sadel and was preparing me best I could ...trying to understand the situation.....In one point the horse did not be more than a roundabout horse....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I was awakened this morning with 3 hard knocks and a alerted feeling...first I did not take any notice ...but the feeling did increase so high that I had to go up and try to figure out why I had to wake up....when I come to my kitchen to make some coffee...the coffee dripper was on?? it was so hot....could have started a fire??!!

I do not remember my dreams at all from last night??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dreams I was seeing 2 girls 3-4 years old...the younger girl did put powder on her face....and saying...I thought we where going to celebrate the name day....the older said...you have to loose weight...I was chocked to hear what the older girls said to the younger....both girls was so thin....I spoke now to the older girls...non of you have to loose weight...you are nearly too thin.....she shine up and did nearly not to believe what I said....

In this episode I was seeing a little boy could be 3 years old...he was very active and I did see that soon will something happen...and yes he did knock down a big candle stick...it was long green/blue candles .....at once the boy did start to cry and was devastated what happened....I did say and hugg him....nothing bad has happened...it is okay...it is okay...it took long time for the boy to calm down and trust me that it was okay......
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Something different has started to occur before I fall to sleep and also in my dreams...FEAR....I feel something awakening my fear again??..I see very quick images still when awaken but with eyes closed...these images are there to take my focus from what happens around me...something closing in on me...it is so different energy that my heart makes a huge jump....and my whole body tenses totally....this is before I fall to sleep....but I keep me cool and that is shown that I can fall to sleep and I do not let the fear take me...

In the dream happens things also to frighten me...like in this dream I was sleeping on a couch..and my hand did stuck between the cushions...and I comment it with...strange couch...and I do not let the fear take me....but I feel it very clearly...like a terror...

This happened the day before this in my dream...I am shown like a pearl with a like a needle on the bottom of the pearl...I know it is a crystal...so I have a tool to measure the authenticity
    with...I press the tool against the crystal and it gives a very clear sound....pling....it is a real crystal....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Again I was awakened by hearing my father sing (my father did deceased) this song he sang when I was a child and we lived in Finland.....I did not dare to listen more than a little while because the feeling did be so strong that if I continue to listen one relative will die...so I became totally clear awake and get up to make some coffee.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 83 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast