Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night was a happy night....much laughter and jokes....cute puppies...much love and caring.....I feel uplifted......
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I had the most strange dream....It started that I felt like someone pulled me from my legs...and I thought...oh....I will have a obe now.....I opened my eyes to see who did pull me from my legs...I only see the energy vibrating but I did not see more....I closed my eyes and now when I opened them again I see a man with rather long hair...dark....I asked him how old he is...he said...9...he looks like adult....but I let it be...now I see on his chest like a computer screen but different ...I soon feel that my eyes close against my will....I relax and have no panic or fear...but now I feel such a pain in my liver....(I have 3 cysts on my liver)....It does hurt so much so I try to take the hand away who is pushing and pulling on my liver....after some time...I get my vision back and I can talk to him....I asked why he said he is only 9 year old...he said....because when I was on TV in a program where they cooked and competed ....the judges had call him to be 9 year old when they critiqued him.....He was sure I have seen him and knew him.....
    It was so strange dream.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a strong dream again....I was in a spa...the bathroom was both for male and female...I did shower in peace and without any fear...when I turned around I see a man looking at me...and he was fully dressed, it was strange because it was a shower-room....I feel bad for him to be that reserved not to dare to shower freely...he touches his privat parts to get my attention...it now awakens fear in me...I wrap a towel around me and I see the toilet door and I go rapidly to the toilet...before I am able to lock the door the man violently opens the door and I am not at all getting what he wants....I see him being unsure what he want´s to do next...I say....if you do not let the door go...I will shout for help...he does not let the door for me to close it...I shout on top of my lungs....help....and here I awakens from the dream.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was me looking into a scenery...like looking some play...I was neutral from beginning...and did not valuate what I was seeing from beginning ...until one women on my right side started comment and making me unsure....
    The scenery was about a young women...her father and his girlfriend.....the adult daughter was in shower...the father did turn water to cold...and she off course was screaming on top of her lungs....and the father did laugh as his girlfriend too....the women on my right side asked me if I did notice the fathers erection...no I said...I did not...now when she did comment in this way I started to feel unconfortable and my fear starts to build up...the women on my right side is hinting that they are having a 3 sum....and I can´t believe that...I do not get any sexual vibes from the scenery at all....but when the women on my right side is commenting makes me unsure....and I do protect myself with...the daughter is grown up....she can protect her self and I do not think the father is abusive to her....and here I awoke myself....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I was on a campus...we where waiting to get something to eat....the campus dining room had raised the prize from 50 to 68 so I decided to go outside the campus to get something to eat...one did give me a hint that the hospital have good food to very low prize...so I went there but it was not easy to find the dining room but I went lost...it took time to find my way out from the building and I had to go back to campus without eating anything.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In writing moment I do not remember my dreams I know I did remember them before I wake up, I was shown a text in a book so this took my attention just before I got up ....so I was in the middle state...half sleep half awake when this man showed me the book and the text to read....I tried to fall to sleep to have a opportunity to remember my dreams, but the man was so determined so I awoke me and went up to make some breakfast....

I know what this symbol says to me, very clearly

I will take up my studies again in spirituality....I have never studied more than a bit here and there but never properly...but I will start now...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Yesterday was it again...awakened by someone who felt I ought to get up...I ignore it first but it was so determined so I listened and went to make some breakfast...

I have got more energy, my tiredness is gone, and I sleep very few hours??
    I did last night have some dreams but nothing what I now remember.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I do not know what to call this what has started in my life...when I go to bed, when I am in between sleep and awake, it starts to happen strange things to my body...I can make sounds with my mouth without my control, and I ask...where did that come from...no answers yet....I can feel like a hit on my lower back and at once the thought comes...is this Kundalini based??...No answers yet....this goes on and on...and it has awakened flight and fight mode in me...and fear...but maybe this is the real awakening of my inner and to train me to become in control of my ego´s?? I want to think it is my being showing me how it is...that I have no control what so ever yet....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This morning just before I awake I saw this dream.....I was inside a house and outside the atmosphere started to change....I said to the friends who was with me to look out....we looked out of the window and in the air it was a skull what was radiating so much energy so it became like a sun....but the radiation was silver.....and with him a horse with human head??
    They called me out, my friends said not to go out...but I said I have to...so I stayed just outside the door and they approached me...I put up my hand for stop...I said...do not come too near...they wanted me to follow them but I said I will not....they did respect what I said...they went away...I did follow them with my eyes and a for me unknown women said to the horse...oh I have waited to meet you...and they kissed...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night the theme was that I was not properly prepared for my journey....the dream was like this....It was very easy to go from A to B...but not back from B to A.......I was out walking when a man did want to take my picture, but I just walked on....when I come back home I felt for a walk again....went outside but now I did see the snow on the top of the big mountain, I looked at myself and noticed that I did not have any shoes nor jacket on me, so I had to go back home....and here I awoke....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 84 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast