Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I was awakened in a strange way this morning....pulled from my hair on top of my head??...Might be because I overslept.....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did remember in a dream a dream I had some nights ago....I had this presence of mind what did astonished me so much...I did put some black leather gloves on me, and whilst I did it I did look around and I did see scared faces and they asked why I did put the gloves on me...I said...with total calmness and I enjoyed to see that they did think so bad about me??...I was just joking with them....and saying....so it will not leave any finger prints....and here I awoke myself...not in this life I have ever had that presence of mind nor wanted to joke with peoples fear....I am thinking here where did this come from?? other life?? or if symbol what does it want me to know...that I have this presence of mind in me...but it is hidden??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Yesterday when I went to bed, I felt an energy rush into my apartment, and locked the door...first thought was....did I not lock the door, I usually do....I was lying on my right side and face towards the wall, so back was against the room...I feel this women shouting for help...saying my name and asking for help....I took her hand and turned to my back, now I see it is a former nabo who I have not seen for years...she is now on her knees and begging for help...I stretch her arm towards the ceiling and tell her to pray upwards....now some other energy have entered and have a bat in his hand, he is forcing the bat under my lower back...so I have to stand up from my bed...and here I did understand it was only a dream...I did awoke and had to collect myself before I fell to sleep again....

It was so convincing that I was awake but it was only a dream from top to bottom
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I had got some post cards one from a friend and one from my cousin P. I looked more closely at the post card from my cousin P and I could see foot prints where she have walked with her male friend...she wrote on the post card...went to Gotland for a swim ....I did be very happy for her to be able to do so, take a small vacation just like that.....
    and the other post card was from a friend who have bean visiting Germany...and for that I was interrogated....I never understood why....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was very tricky to say the least....I was shown me lightening a black cigarette..and then awoken total awake...and I was given time to respond on that...and I said...NO I do not smoke..I said to my mind...stop doing this to me...then I fell to sleep...and again it happened...and I was given time to reflect on what I saw...to say yes or no to it.....and last was I shown a very beautiful dark haired man...he had something around his neck..I took a closer look and I asked...is it a neacklace from India..he grinned at me and said yes...but I looked more closely and I now saw what it was...it was those dog collar what is put on dogs who do not obey so they will get an electrical chock.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was moving again. I was surprised how many had come to help me, as I usually are always alone. I was telling everyone what to put where and I did found old rotten things what I have forgotten to clean out...it was horrendous...I was so surprised to see all the hidden places in this home what I was leaving for a new home to live in....I said to my friends that I now hope to be the last place I am moving too, I felt I need to be settled down to get some real peace....The most wonderful feeling was given by my grandchildren who was with me and helping.
    The most what I kept with me from this dream was my power, it was back, as I have lacked power for several years, it was fine to feel it again, I hope this is a future telling dream to be true, I really hope.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was a bit odd, I do not get it....I was sitting down somewhere..people passing by and I am looking a bit at them casually...one did touch my shoulder like secretly...I did get a hunch that he thought he be healed if he touches me...I did let go of that thought at once.....then another man passed but brushing my head with spruce twig..he brushes near my mouth and one branch did get into my mouth and I had chewing gum in my mouth and it stuck to the branch...so the man did put it again in my mouth so I could take it back....now I spoke up on him and asked the reason for his doing...he sat down and did put down a blue veil for his face...I had some trouble with my ears to hear what he said, so I did lift up the veil he did tell me it is his call, but I told him I do not hear what you are saying for my hearing I need to see your mouth...so I told him there is no use otherwise totally useless....but he did take the veil away but did not say anything....so I never get to hear his version of his act´s.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was somewhere and I hear my father calling my name and I hear him say to bring a cigarette to him, I did find one and suddenly it was light...I gave it to my left but I hear someone saying in pain...autch....I now look down at him what I thought was my father was someone else...now I look at my right and I see my father sitting in a couch....I apologized to the foreigner man and I did see some burn wound in his finger after the cigarette...I told him that he did reflect my father so clearly that I did mistake me....and after that I turned to my father with the lighted cigarette in my hand...I did see that it will harm him and I said to him not to smoke, I told him that I do not either smoke, so I did get through to him and he did accept not to smoke......
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

It is only this dream what stood out what I want to record......this dream was 2 nights ago...

My body was asleep but my mind was awake...a man...thin....tried to kidnap my body...body was total limb and the man who was weak so my body fell over him and he was trapped under my body....I started to talk to him and I said....you should keep you to your own size or smaller not to try to kidnap a bigger one then you.....he looked horrified and tried to found out where the voice did come from as he knew my body was asleep.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I noticed that my sewing-machine was tampered with, taken out the light system with the lamp...and other parts too...I could see where they belong but I know nothing about the electrical, so I told my son to come with me, to go to my little-brother who is an electrician...we walked in a landscape what was not familiar to me, I saw a deep ditch with murky water, and suddenly my son jumped into the ditch and the water was up to his neck...I was stunned, and I told him that he can not come along wet and dirty, so we had to go back home and change his clothing....and again we walked on the same area, and when he saw the ditch he jumped into it again....now I had it and I awoke myself....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 85 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast