Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night dream I hear an infant crying hysterically...I open my door and I see my nabo she looks very pale and I say to her...I can take care of your baby...but when I entered into the apartment I see a hospital bed in the living-room ...in the bed is a young women...she has hair tangled on her face and she is shaking her hands in the air...I take her hand...and I say gentle...hi...she stops at once crying and looks straight in my eyes...oh hi...I say...now you went surprised when you notice it is not your mother....she tries to talk..but she is spasming so bad that I have difficulty to hear what she is saying...so her mother interprets....she asked me if I have seen the film Alladin ....but in my mind I did see a sequence from the film Scoopy Do ....

In this sequence I am starting to see something from 1880...but I did become so exited so I was back awake in my bed....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was separated from my son because his father was so jealous so he deported me to another dimention...I was looking upwards to try to find him...and one day I spotted him, he had build a device so we could see eachother..suddenly I saw his father behind him and he switched quickly so it looked like he was looking at a bird in a cage...and then when his father left the room he switche back so we could look at eachothers again....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was talking to a Young man who was suicidal...I told him that parenting does not come with a manual, everyone has to just be there for the children...I told him that he have got a divine responsibillity...he listened and started to put clothings on him....and he said...it is his feeding time...so he went to take care of his child.

In this episode someone called me by my name...I couldn´t locate it...so I asked...where are you....here the voice said...and I looked at the parking place and saw a man sitting in a car an wawing to me...I saw 2 cars with criminals....I felt it was a trap....He tried me to say that I know him....I looked at him...but I did not at all know who he is...I said...I don´t know you...so if I had said I know him...or pretended that I did...then something bad would have happened....but I did not lie...I did not know him...he wanted me to buy stolen things.....

In this episode all our relatives was having a some sort of celebration...I saw my sisters son outside the place...He did not dare to come in for some reason...I Went out to him and I hugged him and told him to come in...he hesitated...I embraced him and started to take him with me in...he said...stop...wait....I have no socks on me....??

One white cat tried to say something...but he just shook his head...I did not make anything out of it....??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream i was at my mothers birth-home...I was there with my gf...she told me that she have invited a friend of her to come over...I asked if she have bean togeather with her...she did not want to say...but I insisted and then she said...yes...but then she is your ex-lover...how on earth did you invite her to my relatives...I told her that pack her things and go with her before I make a huge scen...she tried to hit me...but I said...stop...do you want me to yell at you so my grandfather will hear and know about you....when I looked at them leaving...they where just mist...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I was in shock in my dream last night...I felt arousal and suddenly a whole bunch of birds flow into my room and stopping my arousal??..they waited until I was normal again, before they left....

This seequnce I was looking at tools you use when skulpting...In the dream I knew how to use them...but in real life not...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was outside my house, I saw in front of the house a big beast..bear-like...huge like a grizzly...I knew my uncle T was back-side of the house...I run to him and told him to come inside the house...and when we entered inside the house I told him that in front-side was this huge beast...the big window wall we could see the beast but my uncle went outside..I was in panic...but to my surprise he did bend the beast jaws and overpowered the beast....I was flabbergasted and in awe...wow..I have never seen him as that strong and fearless.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was about not letting me take the train...I tried on several way´s to get ombord the train...I was not getting the ticket, people did make it hard for me to get to the ticket booking office..and when I reached the booking office, train Went, and they told me that the next train tickets are not awileble yet, I need to come back...and when I come back it started agaian people making it hard for me to get the ticket and the train Went....

I tried to take Another way to get to buy the tickets, but it was so hard....and I did not get to travel...I had to stay....

I am sure this is a hint for me to stay and sort out what is bothering me...and I will get to it...seriuosly....the thread of Good and Evil....but I need more time to get to grief...I am crying inwardly...and must let it to surface outwardly to tears....I have a fear...that what is beyond is to get back to basic...and with it I mean...the atoms what my innermost is upbuild up from....when they have done all what they do when they manifest...when the manifestation is done in evey lever...it is done..and it retuns to its origin...tears is burning ...I will drown .....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was to afterlife....My purpose was to map it out??...But I was distracted by my first husband A....He come so near me and I felt arousal...he called me Eva...I said...my name is not Eva....oh sorry he said....he started to plan our life together now when we met again....it was hard to keep focus what I was doing there and soon I forgot it ....I noticed that I had feelings still for him...I never thought I had....I was surprised.

I called me Eva in my teens, I never used my own name...but my first husbands first women whom he had 2 children with...they where never married...her name is Eva....he went back to her after our divorse...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was counting my birds...I had 8.....my cousins P had got one wild bird from nature to mate her birds...I had my balcony near her´s so this wild bird did flew into my apartament....I did notice that I had spruce trees in my apartament a whole wall, the wild bird did flew into it...I told my son and his son to get the bird out...but it was not easy...I told them to leave the balcony door open it will soon flew out.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I awoke this morning with nausea and head-ache....The dream I had last night was about my meeting with the yoga instructor R.....in the dream he said...Close your eyes...and I did...I did see him more clear then with my open eyes....I told him that where shall I look...I see you so clear....he said...you are so talented??....he was pure kindness....it did chock me in positive way....as I am ready to meet un-kindness...I do believe he will do difference in me and my life....I am happy.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 87 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast