Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I reached out for help...some said you can call Mike and Roland...I did...but they did not want to help me....woke up this morning with sore throat??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was crazy... I had rent a cabin for my holiday...when I come to the cabin there was the old owner of the house, sitting in a Wheel-chair...dement...and no Communication what so ever...I noticed there was Telephones on the table...olde ones with wire....I did take the old owner and did rent a Place for him in a nursinghome as long as I had the cabin...I was irritated how someone can do this to an old person....one day I noticed that someone have taken my car...and left behind same colore then mine...but it was an old Volvo...without engin...and without registrating plates....insted of an registrating plate there was a decal with some numbers and letters on...I tried to write it down to call a police...but I did not be able to write it down properly, I was so upset...one nabour did come and I asked for her help, but not eigher she could write it down properly...so I did take the decal what was as a registrating plate....and Went inside the cabin to call police....but those Telephones was not ordinary phones...it Went to one nursinghome ...they did not know this man´s cabin was out for rent...so those people who did rent this cabin to me was criminals ...

it was so stressful and awful Dream what was so hard to sort out so I did awake myself from the Dream....I still feel bad because this Dream do show how I have bean fooled many times in this Life and Money have bean taken from me in wrong way....I do still feel insecurity and wondering if I really can protect myself against the World....

I had now a Heureka moment....wow....now I see this Dream clearly...of the parts of me who are unconsious of the criminals/negative parts of me whom I have to awaken and bring out of the negative state to elevate them to positves....the dementia man in Wheel-chaire is part of me who have given in because of all hardship I have had in Life...also from other lives....parts whom I have not succeeded to awaken....and they have give up...and become dement and no mobile....sitting in Wheel-chaire....wow...I see it clearly now....but how to help all them??....I Believe yoga helps.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream is the closest way for me to express it...this.....There where 2 groups...one of 16 and one of 70...the group of 70 asked me if it was not better to be in a bigger group than in a smaller one....there would be better protection.....I asked...why can´t we all be together??...so I left them and joined a group of 25 whom was a freelance group....sort of...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dreams was so strong and impossible for me to be in more than few seconds ...it did repeat several times but I did not catch the deep meaning ...crownchakra was very much involved.

when I woke up my top of my head was feeling strange and I was so dizzy, I could not walk straight had to hold on walls when going into bathroom??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream had the same theam what has bean up lately....old ways or new.....I said in last night dream....vinyl....at once some said...No...said something what I now do not remember but it was something new....

This Dream takes me also back to 2002....I had 2 roups of energies visiting me...not in a dream but day-time when I was awake....the light was so bright that I had to cover my eyes...and not open them at all...I sat on a chair...eyes closed...and my hand was upraised from elbow up...when the groups did communicate with me...my right or left hand did schake....so I could decide or know what group did comminicate....that time I took that the left side was old time...and the right hand...new time.....so I did choose right hand group.....but until today I do not know what groups they where??...I did decide intuitivly....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I hear a conversation between me and someone else....the other says....why do you not let them do it....I hear me say....but I do not know what they will do...how can I just let them do when not knowing what they are going to do??

It is like this everytime...I am asked to let something happen and it is not explained the content of it....how can/must I decide blindlly?? ..why is not things explained so I can take a decission if to say yes or no??...I have so many times said yes or no to things what is revieled first after my answere....and I have Always felt...why did they not represent both options ...then it will be more fairness for a choose....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream was shown to me a black maxi-skirt...I know what symbol this is for me...I will give you some background info...

My mothers grandmother was born gypsy...but when she did fall in love with my mothers grandfather..White...she was thrown out of her own family...it was not accepted...and there customs are such that if you do something like this you are dead and separated from the family...you are not allowed to tell anyone about your past or your roots...so my mothers grandmother never told about who she is or was...my mother was so sad that they did not have relatives from her grandmothers side at all....she tried to ask but she just kept silence....the grandmother had gifts....the village people come to her for help...storys are told about her doings...if someone did cut bad and blood was pouring she could stop the bleeding...and one boy had haemophilia as long as she was alive she was able to keep the boy alive too but when she died the boy did die too from bleeding.....

So my dream is telling me that I am a part of this group too, by inheritance...even I do not know anything about theres customs or else....I could never wear theires clothings or follow theres customs.....I am rebelling against all kind of inboxings.....

So quostions are raised in me....who am I.....what is my core....can I be other than my core??....if a seed is of a tree....it can´t be a flower or anything else?? or can it?? Transformation...can it transform to Another shape or being totally....or is it already decided who or what you are or can be??...and that all is about accepting...even your own decire or dream is totally different and what you ever can be??...Can I by my deep decire and wish transform to what I feel or decire to be?? or is it only dreams and fairytales??
    Is it this way we collect experiences?? by incarnation into new Cultures and inviroments??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was visiting a male friend...he had a house, several floor house...we where in a room on the top floore...a plant was growing in middle of the floore...I was just looking at it and he said...Í want to give this plant to you, if you want to have it....oh yes I said I do want it....but how is it possible for the plant to survive...it is so high up, it can impossible have it´s roots down to Earth from here high up??..He took the vinyl mat away and under it was wooden plank and when we bended it up the plants roots was under it...no soile what so ever on the roots...how has it survived??...I put the plant in a jar with water, I could see the plant be filled with water, it was just amazing...all the detailes was so clear now when it was water filled.....
    The plant changed totally when I did put it into the water...it was not the plants normal inviroment....what had happened to it if I had planted it into the soile??

In the dream I was thinking...what will happen when I put the plant in soile?? but the dream did end before I had planted the plant again....so I am just thinking....what does this dream try to tell me??

I feel this Dream are trying to show me other way to see out of the box ....as I have bean thinking about the seed....the same seed will react different on different inviroment...it do not have to be soile...it can take nutrition from air too...depending on what dimention it is in.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream my aunt (she is 85 yrs old) asked me if I have some good news to tell her...I said...Nothing new on the west front....I noticed that her face was total White and cold...she was sitting on one persons lap what did surprise me...it was a couple...I had never thought they to be friends...her daughter showed what her mother gave her...puple ballerina shoes....

One Young man asked me what my take on buffer is...I asked do you mean kunda-buffer...yes he said....I was thinking how to say it...so I choosed to say it on the traditionell way....It is the devil....I said....my feeling was it is the lower dimentions....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream is again difficult to dress in words, but I try....I was in a huge building...church feeling...as a catethral....I knew that my very best friend was living in this building....I entered into the building and I was in such an awe.....I was looking up to the seeling and around the inside of the building....suddenly the whole huge room was filled with dogs....my heart drop...I am afraid of dogs....I hear my friend hallo to me and catching my attention....I hallo back and I said...you may not remember but I am so afraid of dogs...but to my surprise the dogs was not as I am used how dogs approach me usually....so my fear started to sease.... I suddenly was outside the building and in some kind of village...I remebered that I had parked my car outside of the friends huge building...the Church like one....I tried to ask if people knew and show me the way back to the Church...No one did understand what building I was refering to....they said there is no Church here....

This dream gives me the feeling I have in all day feeling...the Words I have to try to be understood is not here...and how I try to express my inner surroundings...I use eighder wrong way to Picture it...or no-one have ever bean in the same dimentions as I have....and therefore I am not understood in right way...

As in this dream I used Word Church for the huge building...maybe it was know as a casle...and therefore no-one did understand what building I was reffering to....
    In the dream this knowledge felt total true to me....

A thought come to me...maybe I was in Another dimention...and in that other dimention is so different that the Words I used is unknown to them??..the first Dream was in one dimention and then I suddenly was in Another dimention...but I thought I was still in the same dimention as in the beginning of the Dream....yes...that sounds right....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 89 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast