Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I was with a group rescuing children whom had bean kidnapped....we had to hide in a place where it was huge risk to be caught...we had to waite for an ambulance to help us to transport the children securely away....they did not stop ambulances, it was the best way to do it....but it was hard to keep the children quiet...they where children...

This seequence is strange...the question was ...who is Jesus in the animal world...the answere was....Joe the Panda....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was much disturbing...I was in an inviroment what tried to be something else what it was....what was disturbing was that I was not able to control my thoughts or my feelings....I was like paralysed....I could only observe..I was like dragged backwards...and noticing things..but I couldn´t react.....even that the inhabitants was white...I could see them as lower and like bacterias or hellish....when I was out of that habitan...and feeling "normal" I noticed I had a lumb on my back...it felt like rubber...and it had strong arms and hands...holding my hands...around my wrists....and being all over my back...it´s head was much like a otctopyssy....and I could not see any eyes...but a big mouth...I could not use my hands to take it away...when I tried to use my hand...he did hold them apart and I could not use a prayre he did disturbe my mind....I tried to lie on my back to smuther it but it did survive because of its rubber consitence....so it is flexible....I have now pain on one spesific spot on my back...I think he is connected into me through this spot......I need someone to help me get rid of this creature...

I have now ponder over this dream, and I understand why I saw all the creatures as white..it is because there was no light, it was total darkness....and why they did not have any eyes...they do not need eyes in this inviroment....

When I think about this creatures on my back, it feels like I am strangeled....I need it off me.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night has bean like a retrospekt or overview of things....this one I have on my back...was put this way....like a question....how do you think you can see in darkness??...I had a very strong feeling ....it is because of the thing on my back...and it was put in a way...that I should feel greatful and see the value of it.....and ask myself...what for do I have it....

I did see many different places.....all kind of life´s....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Ia,
    Sounds like it might be a parasite of sorts. What do you feel like it is gathering? I think knowing that answer is the key to knowing how to remove it. If you can prevent it getting access to what it wants, then it loses its reason for wanting to stay attached. If it's connected to you, perhaps you can probe it through its connections to you.

I'm not sure how to handle those sort of criters, but I'd say if you use your will to remove it, you may find better success if your focus isn't to destroy it. If it becomes a life or death fight for the critter, the critter tends to put up the fight of its life (as it is in nature)
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    Ia,
    Sounds like it might be a parasite of sorts. What do you feel like it is gathering? I think knowing that answer is the key to knowing how to remove it. If you can prevent it getting access to what it wants, then it loses its reason for wanting to stay attached. If it's connected to you, perhaps you can probe it through its connections to you.

I'm not sure how to handle those sort of criters, but I'd say if you use your will to remove it, you may find better success if your focus isn't to destroy it. If it becomes a life or death fight for the critter, the critter tends to put up the fight of its life (as it is in nature)
    Hi Honeybadger400,

Well, it is giving me several thoughts....when I in the dream tried to smudger it by lying myself on my back....it did tell me that I have not made it without it....and I have bean several times in danger....Life threatening danger in this Life....so it may be it´s strategi to me keeping it.....like this night Dreams...it does remind me and give me the feeling of Gollum.....??....

I do not know for sure...but I think someone is trying to remove it...I did get such a pain in my back where it is attatched into me....If there is someone trying to help me, please let me know so I can feel more secure when the pain increases....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Ia,
    I guess it comes down to your discernment then. Do you think it is being honest about its benevolence to you or is this it's trickster play to stay attached?

either way if I read into this correctly, it's probably something fairly easy to remove (otherwise it wouldn't try to psych you out of attempting to do it)
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    Ia,
    I guess it comes down to your discernment then. Do you think it is being honest about its benevolence to you or is this it's trickster play to stay attached?

either way if I read into this correctly, it's probably something fairly easy to remove (otherwise it wouldn't try to psych you out of attempting to do it)
    Hi Honeybadger400,

I can´t answere yet ....I am investigating it....as far as I now can see/feel I have had it at least since the big beating of me in the 1980-81...so I am starting to understand why I have survived all horrors and "murders" what I have faced in this Life....

Yesterday I did wake up from a dream because a man was trying to strangle me....and this "thing" did help me ....so ....so far it has bean good for me....I did not recorder this dream because of this investigatation I am doing ....but now when you asked I come forward with it....When and if I get more proof I will write about it...
    I woke up this morning with nausea...I am thinking the reason for it....but I do not know for sure but I suspect that other unknown energies what I am not familiar with is causing my nausea....I hope it is "good" ones...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have bean encurraged to write this....this "thing" or entity I have on my back...did decide to "protect" me...against it´s own species so to speak....He/she does feel born in wrong "family" like me...and it felt that I might understand it too...even it is against all common sense so to speak...I am Crying now because it does give me so much curage to go on with this telling even I know I take a huge risk....but it say´s it want reach the light...but he is bound to live in darkness...and it is crying to me to let it reach light.....If it is up to me to decided...of course I let it reach light...I want everyone to reach light and love.....I hope we both will reach light.

I am thinking about the nausea and dizzyness I feel if it is someone trying to help me get rid of it...and it does fight back and this causes nausea in me....and those who try to take it away is fighted back so bad so they think I am dangerous??..and it is this what make´s people think wrong about me becaue of this thing??....just a thought...but a strong one...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had so many dreams but I will write about some of them.....I saw a lorry driving amok...it did crach into a car and the driver did be thrown out and on top of the lorry....I saw he was bleeding....I shouted to him...do not stand up...be still....ambulance is comming....waite.....when I had climbed up on the lorry there was several others injured too...I was so surprised...one women did stand up and I tried to stop her...I said...waite for the ambulance for a check up....but she did not want.....she said she has to go to work...I asked her to call me when she got home that I know she is okay....she said...but I stop working at 4...it is okay I said....I wrote down my name and my phonenumber....(what I have in reall Life)....

In this seequence I was with a man...I was in love with him...we had moved to a new appartament....by accident I did see him in clotings I did not recognize so I followed him.....to see where he is going...he Went to visit a women....I waited outside for him so he would know I know....he was not even embareced at all....like it was the most normal thing to do...well....it was normal for him...but not for me....I told him he has to move out at once....he bring a flower to me but I told him it does not help....I get to know that he was married already ...he had several others too.....a real swindler...

In this seequence me and my son did go into a wrong appartament...my son started to peal potatoes...and I noticed that it was not our appartament....when we Went out we where in number 33 and our was 31....the old women who was living in the appartament was not at all angry or chocked...she was happy someone had pealed some potatoes to her...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was again me moving ...I had all my stuff in dissaray....I noticed my grandmothers rockingchair...and I was thinking...did I inherent her rockingchair....(in real-Life no)
    I noticed several small items on it...I did pick them up in my hands and sat down in the rockingchair....my sister noticed all the stuff in my hands and she said...you have some of mine there too....oh I said...and opened my hands for her to see and take it what is her´s....I was curious what she took...it was a small toy ...green plastic boat??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 90 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast