Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I have had dreams about twins....and last night was it again...it is why I now write about it and record it for future....

Last night two girl-twins gave some kind of sound...there where in total balance with each-other....it sounded like...ta di...and the other said...di ta....it was high pitched...sounded like crystal.....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was making bird feeding items.....I took a pet bottle and made a hole in it and put birds seeds in it and was walking into a small forest near the house I was living in....a fox was coming my way and we both was so scarred ...we both freeze and looked into each others eyes....the fox was trying to tell me to not be more scarred...and now I did understand what he was trying to tell me...an animal what I have never seen before...looked very scary...instantly I shouted ...go away....and made with my hand a gesture to ...go away....now I looked at the fox...and he was trying to make me calm....and it did help...I now was able to look at the animal more calm.....and now I saw it had 2 cubs....oh how small they where....I did become total warm in me and I did send love towards them....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was both participant and spectator....The dream was like this....I was with a group of people helping a man down from a hugh high building...The man we helped had thick rope around him from his knees up to his neck....we did carry him on the outside of the building, we reached a plataeu and I had noticed for a time that the man tried to say something but somehow was not able, so when we reached this plataeu I asked him what is wrong....he said...I have forgot my key...the others in the group did sit down and felt defeated...the man said...this building is so huge so I can´t just say...to some nabo to help and bring me my key...he was looking up to the sky...and down come his key...dropped down....and we all in the group did look at eachothers and felt...YES!!

I am so happy to have this dream...I do understand what it is saying to me...this dream gives me more strength...it is giving me hope that my effort has payed off...thank you Jesus our GOD.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was sitting behind a man who was driving a motorcycle...he did fainting-fit...frist I did think he is joking with me as he is such a person who do pranks...but soon I noticed that he was totally unconsious....I had to manuevre the MC and I did get it down without us be hurt....he was totally passed out....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dreams I was in some participant and in some I was only spectator....

In this seequence I was testing very expensive shoes...high heals...and I just said...yes, there is big difference between sheep and expensive shoes....

in this seequence I was with my childhood friend T (she is not longer with us) I was visiting her and her husband...I noticed a picture on the wall and I was thinking if she has painted it....one man came and visited them at the same time...he was very Ã♥nterested in her...I was looking at her if she did felt the same...but I couldn´t decide becasue the husband did intervene and I lost my concentration....

In this seequence I was looking at a group with persons with cloaks...the preast said...everything is changing...I was thinking and trying to understand what he meant....I could sense that not everyone did have same belief...some was very much believing....I wondered if this was what he meant...I could also see that some felt very much they had more value to be in this group not nessesary becasue of believing but of the status they ganed by being in the group....

In this seequence I was somewhere inside an appartament....I was just taking my coat off...when a man did come in like a hurricane....I told him with what an huge energy he did come....he said...you do not have to follow me...I said...I am not....just taking my coat off....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

My dreams have changed lately it does frighten me...2 dreams about knifes...I am against weapon....the first dream was....I was with a man in an appartament....we did hear that someone was breaking in...like a burgaler.....I took a butter-knife...and I told the man that I will fool the burgalor with it...in Quick glance it will look like a real knife...the man took a big bred-knife and told me that he will use it...NO I said...with that you will do damage and hurt....

the other dream with knife was....I was walking out...I was going somewhere and had the butter-knife with me.....I passed by a buss-stop...I recognize a women and when I had walked by I was unsure if I could have the butter-knife with me to Town....so I turned around and Went to the women and asked her if she could hold the butter-knife for me...I saw that she did put it into her inner pocket of her jacket...I had walked a bit but turned around and told the women that I did not give the butter-knife to her only her to hold it for me...she said...she had undertood it right...she showed my cardigan hanging in the bus stop and she showed she had put the butter-knife inte the cardigans inner pocket.....

last night I had several dreams what did not make any sense to me...only two seequnces......I was near a man who was working in a factory...making fabric....he did trample me down on the ground and stomp on me??....and in one seequnce I asked if we will be treated as individuals or as a group??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream is very significant and helpful but I do not understand it totally...I understand it on one level but not on the most important level....so if someone have some ideas I would be most greatful....

The Dream was me and others sitting in a merry-go-round....I hade pedals to keep the merry-go-round moving...I was terrifyed to let it halt....I was totally exhausted and half dead...but with one foot I still did paddle...it was here I woke up to remember the dream....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have had dreams lately what is diffcult for me to express....I know I irritate few here when saying like this, but this is important for me to express that I have registret them in one level yet not understandable to my day-consiusness or what to call it?

What I remeber but do not understand the meaning of it at all....I noticed that my toes was full of larvaes...I freakened out....a man said...be calm....I had to have them for a while....then I was allowed to wash them away....and I started to wash them harsly away...they did turn to some kind of slime and the man said....see...you have to be more careful and not that harsh....but I was so disgusted and in panik so I wanted them off my toes quick....the man did explain to me that he wanted to show me more how I am....he also told me to keep my ground...and I did understand that to keep me at Jesus that is my ground...he reminded what happened when I did let me talk away from Jesus....yes I remember I was attacked att once and I was not able to stop the attacks until I did return back to Jesus....so as I did remember his lesson to me was to show what is important to me to keep me at.....to start to build up a solid foundation...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream is those what I register but do not have Words to express...yet....the only thing I remember is a green jello desert...I am very happy because I saw the green colore, it makes me very happy for some reason I do not know now.....what it represents...but something good....

I have also noticed that my tolerance and acceptans has withened and deepened....I notice this when doing the yoga exercises I got from the yoga teacher...he is a person who accepts and respects all religions and all philosofies....his energies have helped me to see my feelings about these issues....I am not yet that accepting but I have same values and wants to become total accepting of all kind of movements...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was in a hotel...I was going to buy a big cup of coffee....I knew I had some coins in my pocket but suddenly they where gone, so when I reached the cash register i had a man infront of me and he told the cashier to put it on his room bill...I was happy to hear this...I will also do that...he turned against me and now I saw who he was...a man I have had a fling with...he did give me a kiss and was going to wait for me....but I said...no...go ahead .....now I looked at my left hand and I noticed a ring on my ringfinger...I was confused....was I in a relationship already...and here I am flirting with someone else....I did not know what to Think....how can I have forget that I already had a ring on my finger????.....What does this mean?? anyone ideas??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 92 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast