Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I had a dream me standing by an ATM maschin, 2 wimin standing so close behind me that I was worried they could see my code, so I turned around and faced those wimin and asked them nicely to back-off....they just stared at me and no effort to hear my wish to have some privacy.....so I said...Okay...and left without taking out Money....

In this episode I was helping my father to hospital ( he is no longer with us, he passed away little more than 1 year ago) in the dream I was aware of this, that I was on the other side helping him, I did think in the dream that what would they think here at the nursery home he died at if I told them this??...

I do interpret this that for my father to Wake up he needs help also on the other side, he did tell me Before he passed that he had same room at the other side as he have here, so I said...good then you feel familar when transit....me and my father did talk about these things often, he had very severe anziety for Death, that he will get hars punishment, I told him that he can not have bean in such way that he would have to be ashamed infront of God...he felt relived he told me that I had such a comforting way...I hope so too......
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I was in antarktis inviroment, snow and ice....the house was also of ice...I wandered from room to room...I noticed a window with curtains down...it trickered fear in me so I went outside and said to myself...go home...when I come outside I saw only white snow/ice inviroment...without any horizon..I noticed one red helicopter...and I thougt they will find me if I do not reach my destination...they will use the red helicopter...I felt confident that I will succeed...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was on a journey...I had a ticket and I got onboard a bus...asking the people on the bus if they knew if it will stop on the middle plan?? no-one knew...so I went to the bus-driver to ask ...but the dream ended for some reason and I never got to know if I was onboard the right bus...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I had few dreams last night...I was visiting up North and met some I knew when living there...some vas very happy to see me again, some not so much...I tried to get ride to town from the place I was at...I saw native American a man with his family....I asked if I they could give me a ride to Town....he said yes...but the wife said...they had all theires children with them and there was no space for me.....I said okay, it is okay....soon I felt arms around my choulders and a women I know told me there is a bus stop just outside the building...I was so happy to get some help....

In this episode one ex boyfriend come to my work and asked if I could go out to lunch with him...first I hesitated but said yes...he picked up me and we drow away in his car...he said we was not able to park on the parkingplace they was cleaning it....he left the car engine on the parking lot...and I could not see the coashwork at all...I asked him if he again are doing trixs to fool me...he never answered...when we come to the appartament a child called him father (he had no children)...the child said...father...it is forbidden to touch that place...I did not know how to be ..to say or not to say..so I said...I have to go back to work...took the elevator down and the child run down the staires to hug me...she was sweating so I stroke her forhead and said...you are sweating...she said...am I....

I had to make protection over me...some energy did try to invade my speace....I felt it when my heart did nearly burst ...felt like I will get heart attack....Protection worked and my heart did be normal.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I only remember the content feeling ...I had to make protection over me again, my heart was rushing because of strong alien energies what I am not familar with intruding my space....I remember me saying...if all is ruined I just hope my son get help...I accept ...it was not like me sacrificing me for benefit to my son...but that I am aware of someting what my son is not...and therefore he must be helped if there is only one to be saved/helped...I choose my son to be saved/helped...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I become so unsure and when this happens stress increases to so high amount that I can´t think clearly...The dream Went like this...

I am somewhere in a group...I know this ..but do not see only hear voices to know and by feeling...the teacher asks the group...Do everyone have a doctor...at once I get to remember my doctor in real life..(.I have a female doctor, she is brilliant) the teacher sayes...now call your doctor...but at the sametime I got to feel/know it is not the this doctor the teacher refers too...so I say...in that case I have called the wrong number....here I become so stressed because I was so unsure who is my doctor becides Jesus??...I am unsure if Jesus is included as a doctor in this senario??...or if I should think my yoga teacher is my doctor....nothing is cleared for me so I awoke myself ...and I have to really ponder on this deeply....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was suported by a man standing on my right side holding me up from my arm.....I felt that I did not have good balance and could not co-ordinate my body well...so he did hold me up and guided me...he took me to the dancing floore....and did leade me to face a young girl...my braine did not function well, but I could notice and he did give me so much time to have a chance to understand what he wanted me to notice....it was not that I had to dance with the girl...it was to see her joy and energetic movement....she was smiling in pure joy against me...and I was like stiff and very much emotionless....I was surprised to see me this way, as I have thought I was as joyful and energetic as this young girl....this was somehow a lesson...when the man did let go of my arm...he said...next week same time...do not forget to be cautious.....I was in full control again of my body and could run...I run down-staires with my whole class to second floor....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I had several dreams last night but I will only mentioned one....I saw a white and blue swan from below...I was thinking if I was lying on my back and looking upwards...because it was such a strange angel.....and I was also thinking about it´s colore....if someone had painted blue colore on the white swan...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dreams was compelling....I drow a car when the stearing Wheel was on the right side I felt care free and happy...it was easy to drive and I was not at all worried it flowed easy and I could drive rather fast.....when the stearing Wheel was on the left side....I was more careful...stiff....and drow slowly...I had difficulty to understand the road ....

I was observing 2 men going out and in houses...they where carrying pot´s in both hands....water in one and coffee in one....one was Little bit shy and the other man did seam to be the one to learn how to do...he make a gesture with hand for the pupile to go into the house and he said....sipp sipp......and showed to gesture of pouring from the pot´s...

I in this episode did look at my ring-finger Nail....I saw under what I thought to be a thorn....it was very Deep...and I was thinking how to get it out....if it had to be operated how would they do, cut the Nail in half??...or should I let it be and observe it Before making any decission what to do....

In this episode I again was observing 2 men looking for something in cupboards...they found what they searced...lot´s of alchohol....they where so happy to find a bottle with bubble...label on the bottle was....Life??...the bottle was Deep/dark green...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This is somewhat easy to interpret, as the higher self and particularily subconscious mind (the superior part of yourself) communicates through symbolism, this is also why in magick they use symbols to access the subconscious. Symbolism is a universal language.

In your dream, you changed positions to the "left position" indicating the darker side as oppossed to the right, its adressing an issue. The two pots, water and coffee is suggesting to you to drink water instead of two much coffee, the thorn under the nail represents a suppressing urge, which "is currently" or is a "potential problem" it could be indicating either alcahol or coffee, this thorn needs to be removed from your mind, find the route cause, and eliminate it. The subconscious is telling you to drink from the bottle of life, and is warning you about your health. You need to observe you inner urges and temptations and there are things you can do to help this.

Peace, Neophos

Page 93 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast