In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Jesus

Is?

Was?

Your insights are appreciated.
    Know Thyself

Re: Jesus

That post was meant to be a fill-in-the-blank. From your own journeys.

Thank you.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

If you mean have I seen Jesus in projection- Idk, I've seen what I think may have been Jesus- but I have seen him in another state, details which I will not write out in the public forum- suffice it to say that I was in deep meditation in a very difficult situation, and when I was asking for his help, I saw (eyes closed, sitting up) a figure of light come in and go to where he was needed. At that moment I knew everything would be OK, and it was.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Having spent over ten years of my life as a very "born again" Christian, I'm always intrigued to hear what others think of Jesus, especially in forums such as this. I guess after my personal departure from the organized aspects of Christianity years ago, I'm still not certain where to place Jesus.

I still pray to Him (though more through imagination). I recognize His significance, but it's more on a brother-to-brother level. For the first time in my life, now that no I longer identify as a Christian, I actually have more respect, faith, and admiration for His central message--that love is the The Way.

I had a very good and close friend, a thoroughly honest friend, that still does missionary work in India as the result of a personal encounter with Jesus in His crucified form. Needless to say this encounter shifted her plates for life. I also find books like this intriguing:

http://www.amazon.com/Descent-Death-...6997514&sr=8-2

In any case, I'm more interested in what you all have to say.

Thanks for sharing CFTraveler.
    Know Thyself

IA56 Guest

I remember how liberating it was when I in school get to hear about Jesus, I did also draw pentgram´s as a child....and this was because of Jesus bean an Judish and they did have pentagram as an symbol....I did become Christian in 1990 and all the time a voice said..."Do not get caught in dogmas" ..I did not understand what that meant but I did understand it later...My son become an Satanist and during this time Jesus did become known as a force....and the line´s from the bible come to me....Whom ever harm the small one´s...or something like that....and now some-one had harmed my little child my son....and I was in prayres day and night in several year´s...and we won Jesus and I to bring my son back at home away from the negative forces .....
    I did also during this time and after understand what "not caught in dogmas" did mean...that all religion´s do box in...and do keep you in like in a pasture...to dare to have faith and go beyond religion´s boundaries is very important to dare...
    Today Jesus is to me...the first human to have touched the field as I call our real home.....So he is a real pioneer to me ..and I love him for also bringing LOVE to earth.
    He did not come as a Religion He come to tell about our choice of freedom and of our abillities too.
    I am happy to also have heard Jesus teaching´s and followed also the forgivnes and to understand the power of LOVE.

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

I feel Jesus as a very real being. Admittedly, it was a strong part of my conditioning as a child that I saw no need to dispense with since I find it comforting and inspiring.

I know some people propose he wasn't an actual person but a story based on astrotheology. Others suggest he didn't die on the cross, that there was a substitute. Others still that he wasn't of humble origins but of royal blood and quite powerful and wealthy with a personal army - a genuine political threat to the Romans. Whatever the truth, and humans will speculate, fabricate and elaborate, I think the Christ is more than the personal history of an individual and a very powerful cultural symbol.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Your Jesus is the highest ranking and most complex entity in the universe who has been rewarded the eye. Only one entity in the universe carries the eye. He outranks most people if not all by far in wisdom, wealth and beauty.

The eye commands, owns and controls everything. There is nothing that the eye does not command.

Everything goes to the eye.

Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 2nd October 2011 at 12:59 PM.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

IA56 Guest

Because everyone or many are using a symbol does not mean that is true....Like nazists did take the swastica as theire symbol and has ruined the origin symbol´s value do not make the symbol to be as it has bean used by other´s...but it sure do make confusion and that is why "evil" does use "good" symbols to cover up theire intention....

The eye in the pyramid is a "good" symbol. It's not an "evil" symbol. "Evil" is a human concept.

I can assure you that the current world is working 100% by the pyramid model with the eye on top. The triangle is the lens and the eye inside the triangle is one of the high commanders physical eyes.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 2nd October 2011 at 01:02 PM.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

IA56 Guest

I am sorry Micke_Alex but I am not going into this conversation with you.

Love