Thread: Strange testing while in vibrational state

Strange testing while in vibrational state

Hello everyone,

Long time I've not posted anything about my development. I'm still working on it and got some experiences. The problem is my new work is like a pain, I'm too stressful but still keeping up with my practices. Since my last post (ty btw you helped me out there) and my last experience, long time has passed, like 3-4 months. Last night I got my vibrations back. These were the second vibrations since my last OBE. But they were too hard, I feel my teeths are in pain, but ofcourse this is just a feeling, nothing happening to my physical teeths but this feeling shows me that vibrations are really high in dose.
    Anyway last night I got those kind of vibrations but still be able to feel my phsical too, too much. I couldn't rolled away, coulnd't rise my astral hands, so I've waited for those vibrations to arise more. Long time passed but nothing changed, was still in vibrational state and still couldn't leave. I felt that I was too connected to my phsical body. When I was trying to roll, I thought that my real body was trying to roll. But my physical wasnt rolling of course, I mean somehow I coulnd't be able to distinguish my astral and my phsical. This gone like this too long. After I've figured out that I'm not gonna be able to seperate, I tried to do something else. So I've opened my eyes little bit, slowly and very gently. Vibrations was still going on and I was seeing from my phsical eyes little bit too. In the room there were blue-white vibrations, waves going on, like a light seen from beneath a sea. This continued like 10-15 secs, then closed my eyes again. Slowly vibrations was over. Missed the opportunity again. But it was awesome to see those lights. Felt myself really great at the continuing 1-2 hours.

I thought I've seen my double trying to seperate from my phsical eyes, or my third-eye? Can we percept non-seen from our phsical eyes? Cos I was looking to a lighty wave.

Sorry for my bad english, it's good to write here again.
    Don't lose you nerves.

Blog Entries

Re: Strange testing while in vibrational state

Can we percept non-seen from our phsical eyes?
    A definite yes to that. Many people clairvoyantly witness other projectors, spirit, their own energy bodies, thoughtforms, orbs and auras with their physical eyes.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

From my experience we can have vibrations in "near-"waking state, too. I had them and tried to roll out but my physical body rolled while I still had them. Also my heart beat faster which is not normally the case in deeper trance. I call them 'near-wake vibes', for me they are not desirable though.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    From my experience we can have vibrations in "near-"waking state, too. I had them and tried to roll out but my physical body rolled while I still had them. Also my heart beat faster which is not normally the case in deeper trance. I call them 'near-wake vibes', for me they are not desirable though.
    Me too, before I stopped getting them.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ah yes they were somehow different vibrations like you said. Not the usual ones I've had before. Mine was exactly like Volgerle's, I've tried so hard to not to roll my physical body. Nowadays I've started to try direct methods in the mornings. Setted 2 alarms, one for practicing and the other for work. I'm waking myself up 2 hours before my usual wake up time. I'm struggling for now as this is a different habbit for me but in the following months my self-clock will start to wake up. Seriously started training again.

And for the clairvoyant vision, does this means that I may have that ability? Robert Bruce was said that I may have but they were only some scenes which I've seen 2-3 secs while in deeper relaxation. This one was easy and long going. Should I practice on it? or this is normal when in vibrational state?
    Don't lose you nerves.

Blog Entries

If you get it again, practice on it- focus your attention on some part of the scene that is away from you, and slowly 'lean into' it.
    As for clairvoyance, I don't know- I get them on and off in clusters, so I don't know if this means you are specifically clairvoyant. But the tendency is there, at least for now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I've built an astral/dream journey. I was late to start writing but I think its still good to start doing it.
    My clairvoyance (if it is clairvoyance) only happens when I'm in meditataion state to induce astral projection (I've never done this with direct techniques, ony can do endirect). Usually I see a place or a person when I'm not visualising anything, while I'm clearing my mind. It comes like random and lasts 4-5 secs only. The view is allways vivid like real. Only happened 2-3 times.
    My first aim is to induce direct astral projection. I know if something is there, it will develop with projection.
    Thanks for your responses, happy travellings.
    Don't lose you nerves.

Hello Coreykey ,
    Quote Originally Posted by coreykey View Post
    Can we percept non-seen from our phsical eyes? Cos I was looking to a lighty wave.
    Congratulations on your projection and your recall.

It is possible to project from the physical eyes. The projector can become a golden seed of light energy.
    It is possible to clairvoyantly see with the physical eyes. This is called open eyed clairvoyance because the third eye sight is best in dim light while the physical eyes are closed.

I believe all humans are clairvoyant to some degree, the degree of which is due to the energy flow, energy centre development, practice and altered states of consciousness. During Dreamstate we are in an altered state of consciousness and this affords greater clairvoyance than we might have during waking state. In fact those who can not see clairvoyantly in waking state report seeing spirits in dreamstate or in meditative trance.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~