Thread: Was this a lower astral realm?

Was this a lower astral realm?

Hi. It,s been a bit since posting anything and I have thought hard about sharing this with you but who else can I tell without being laughed at?
    Recently I,ve been meditating daily for sometimes 1 hour sometimes less but everyday and doing NEW prior to meditation. I downloaded a beautiful CD from the Munroe Institute called Ascention and got some earphones to use with it.
    I,d been hoping to have more OBEs soon and boy did I have one.
    Other early morning about 4am trying to get back to sleep decided to raise energy in the feet.Just dozing off when the vibrations started. This time they were very strong.I sounded like a plane waiting to take off.I just knew I could do something so instead of raising up slowly like before I thought 'go for it'. I put the thought out to go straight ahead and fast.This time I found myself going at a 45 degree angle and was aware of grey around me.It was thick.It took a while and the noise carried on but slowly the grey got thinner and thinner until there was no grey but light. Then I was now in patterns of lovely colours surrounded by them.I looked down and could see silver lines crossing over just as I,ve read about. I remember thinking these are the grids I think I.m supposed to dive down now. I did, don,t know where the courage came from but I wasn,t going to waste this opportunity.
    Next thing I,m standing in a large building bit like an airport terminal. It was full of people sitting and walking around.They had counters in front of them and I felt this was a kind of shopping place. The problem was the people.
    Their features were like ours but they were only about 4 feet high and their colouring was like a milky brown.
    Nothing that I,ve seen before, infact I didnt feel threatened as I dont think they could see me but they were not pleasant to look at. I didnt like how I was feeling and went to an entrance where other similar people were walking towards the building.
    This is the strange thing I saw a woman and a child white skin and our average height walking in as well.
    I wanted to leave and willed myself back home.I have no recollection of the journey home just that I was pleaded to open my eyes and be back in bed.
    I,ve gone over and over this event in my head and it sounds science fiction but I know when something is imagination/dream and whenI,ve had a real OBE.
    The problem was that I felt depressed from the moment of waking up till late afternoon. I,m absolutely back to my normal self
    now.
    Ive tried to work out why I can feel Bliss from a journey and depressed from another.
    My own conclusion is that this was a lower astral realm I visited.
    I would welcome other thoughts on this

Blog Entries

Re: Was this a lower astral realm?

It's possible you visited the afterlife of some ancient culture- perhaps the Maya? (your description kind of sounds like natives from that area) and you were tuning into the frequency of the area? It's what came to mind when you described it.
    Can you describe what the building looked like?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CF Traveller,
    The building was open plan, large, white walls. Most were sitting in front of tables /counters.I seemed to remember the counters were glass but they were covered mostly by items that I think were being sold.There was nothing colourful in the building. Outside I seem to remember quite a large tall entrance with glass involved again.In fact come to think of it the building seemed a little grand for the inhabitants.

Greetings susan
    It is quite enjoyable reading about your out of body adventures as they are always interesting.
    The only way to know with absolute certainty that a place is in a lower astral realm is to see huge fires burning everywhere and demons hanging about. LOL : )
    Seriously though, figuring out where you are in an unfamiliar astral locale is mostly guesswork. Even if a local astral resident told you the name of the place chances are that you would still have no idea where it was. The description of the beings there is quite strange as I don't recall ever reading any other descriptions of beings like those. My own (wild) guess is that maybe those beings had had physical lives on another planet in another star system (= were aliens) and that they currently reside together in a familiar Belief System Territory somewhere in the astral realms. Occasionally they get visits from humans from Earth , who (humorously) are the aliens to them.

Sincerely
    Grey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    I downloaded a beautiful CD from the Munroe Institute called Ascention and got some earphones to use with it.
    Yeah, that's a good one.

This time they were very strong.I sounded like a plane waiting to take off.
    This sounds like exit sensations right out of the book.

Next thing I,m standing in a large building bit like an airport terminal. It was full of people sitting and walking around.They had counters in front of them and I felt this was a kind of shopping place.
    There are two clues to the astral plane here: An airport and a shopping place. The astral plane is the "plane of desire", so many people represent this aspect as a shopping mall, it's a recurring symbol for many on this site. So is the airport, a reference to (higher) planes, departure (from the physical) and also an unusual place where you need to read symbols (icons) to orient yourself.

Their features were like ours but they were only about 4 feet high and their colouring was like a milky brown.
    Nothing that I,ve seen before, infact I didnt feel threatened as I dont think they could see me but they were not pleasant to look at.
    The appearance of people can at times yield clues to their actual nature. Maybe these were people of "low spiritual stature" (being well below average size) deeply invested into desire (the shopping mall aspect). This would resonate well with the displeasure of looking at them as well. This could indeed yield a clue to the lower astral planes. Brown here might mean "muddied" - people still "soiled" by their desires.

This is the strange thing I saw a woman and a child white skin and our average height walking in as well.
    Also people of normal of normal spiritual stature (average height), also take note of the other differences like skin color. Dreamers and people on their afterlife journey might also pass through the astral realms on their way to somewhere else.

Your state of mind upon waking might indicate you visited the astral plane in your astral body. The body of a plane is most strongly affected by its contents, also there is the question if something came up in your own mind to process that both attracted you to the subplane you were on (a lower one) and also caused the depressed state you were in. Then it would be digesting some emotional upset from earlier in your life, not so much caused but only loosely related to the experience.

Bliss, according to Kurt, usually occurs when you travel close to the upper edge of your own growth. The greater closeness to Source induces bliss within you. If you visit a realm well below your usual capabilities, much less or no bliss might result.

Take care,
    Oliver