Thread: Exit Attempts, how often?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Exit Attempts, how often?

As I'm going through MAP, I am also actively attempting exits on an almost daily basis. With each attempt I sense I'm closer to an exit. Yesterday I could feel my astral double working away, as if trying to push through a cocoon. This may not be the advised route, but I've made it part of my journey, which brings me to my question:

Is it a good idea to try exit attempts daily? I don't believe I'm developing any blocks per se or aversions, my concern mostly regards my energy body's capacity to do the work. For instance, I've noticed if one day I have a strong vibration and heart chakra strobe, I don't find nearly the same intensity the following day, or even for a few days afterward. I suspect the energy body needs time to recharge, I just dont' know.

What's a good target for exit attempts schedule wise? Three times a week? Once? Any time I want?

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Exit Attempts, how often?

That's a hard question because everybody's different- but for me, trying every day is exhausting- because not only of the energy depletion (from trying to force an exit) but also the sleep loss. Since part of the idea is to stay aware as your body goes to sleep, it does change the way you go to sleep if you do it at bedtime.
    So it really depends on when you try, what your schedule is like- but what I used to do when doing MAP was to do all the exercises daily (in the early morning, about an hour or two before my regular 'wakeup' time) and to actually try to project once or twice on the weekends.
    I also didn't try on my bed- I have a recliner in my bedroom that is 'just' comfy enough. This keeps projection and sleep in different places, (and times) and the once a week for me was ideal, because I can 'linger' on the weekend and try more than once and listen to binaurals too, something that is impossible during the night sleeping next to a snoring husband.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    ...something that is impossible during the night sleeping next to a snoring husband.
    Too funny. I've never much been able to sympathize with my wife having to endure my snoring until I reached a point recently where I got the pleasure of listening to myself snore. That was at once both fascinating, as my mind was awake but my body was truly asleep, and yet, a bit of a shock knowing my poor wife puts up with this all the time. I sound horrid. No wonder she flips me over with a groan so many nights.

In any case, you confirmed my hunch. I think trying for an exit every day is a bit much. I can tell my energy body is just not that into it, but I wanted to make sure my experience ran along the lines of normal--whatever that is.
    Know Thyself

CFTraveler, what binaurals did you find useful?

Blog Entries

I've used many, but my favorites are CD 6 of the MAP companion set, the last CD of the JOOB series, and 'Super Sleep' from the Monroe Institute.
    I don't project with them, but they get me very relaxed, and I can project the same day that I listen to them.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.