Hello All,

I'm curious to hear others' stories on tips and tricks they've used to enable and progress their work with the energy body. I find if I use my physical hands (in motions, no touch), I can really move energy around. For instance, if I make a pulling movement, pulling energy up from my feet to my chakras I get terrific results. However, I also realize this is a crutch and I should be using my energy body hands instead. I'm finding this harder than I suspect it should be. I've probably developed some mental hitch... So any advice/insight here is appreciated.

Secondly, a comment.

CFTraveler, in another post, mentioned Kurt Leland's books. I am reading The Multidimensional Human at present. And wow. This should be required reading along with MAP. While MAP is great on the mechanics and even on issues such as intent and affirmation, Leland's book puts considerable light on why projections often fail, falter, become confused, and how every little thing we think and do is somehow significant to the whole picture of our nonphysical movement. Just my two cents, but I highly recommend it.

That's it. Take care and thank you.