Thread: converting sexual energy

converting sexual energy

Does anyone know how to convert sexual energy into creative energy? I've read about this before I don't know how it's done.

I've had several failed attempts at celibacy, will this eliminate the urge for sex/masturbation?

Thanks

Re: converting sexual energy

Hey:

The keyword is "ojas". Look it up in the Internet.

The point here is that your crown chakra is able to transform your sexual energy into an spiritual one. In taoist yoga you have to generate sex energy (I'm sure you know how to do it), "surfing the wave", and move it in the MCO. You can accumulate it in the head. After some shots you can let it move down to the navel. Experiment a bit. After some time you'll feel a huge electrical cloud in your groin, hips and the spinal column.

Is there any precautions I should take while doing this?

How do I generate sexual energy? What is the MCO?

Thank you
    Last edited by Noobstorm; 8th November 2011 at 03:38 AM.

You automatically generate sexual energy through sexual arousal... something you can control with your joystick. The MCO is the microcosmic orbit, ie, a path which starts in your perineum, goes up the spine to the skull, and down the face, through the tonge, down the middle like of the chest, to arrive on the navel. In this case you are only interested in ascending the energy to the skull and leave it there.

When you have piled a good amount of it (you'll note it), you have to spin it, 36 cycles clockwise, and 24 anticlockwise. After that you download it and let it be absorbed in the navel.

Precautions? Not to get out of control and lose the "energy", and not to overload your brain.

Blog Entries

Here is a tutorial (with illustration) for the MCO.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Super Brain Yoga, very easy to learn.....

As a man, to me, when my sexual energy is not in harmony I tend to ejaculate a lot, have wet dreams and feel distracted by sexually attractive women, this sometimes leads to distracting fantasies and such. I have done some work with Microcosmic Orbit before I started with NEW and I have also found now, lately, having spent a lot of time with the practices in week 3, particularly the full-body circuit, that my sexual energy is much more balanced, I experience no distractions as I mentioned above, I actually for the time being maintain some sort of semi-celibacy and I have no urge to ejaculate. I have also recently had a shift in my mind taming practices, I get less agitation when my mind wanders during mind taming, I believe that this also is related to me conserving and circulating my energies.

I am a bit confused as to why Bruce & Mercer do not stress the importance of conserving and circulating sexual energy as a practice that would support astral projection, they do mention Awaken Healing Light of The Tao by Mantak Chia as a reference to their work and Chia very often stresses the importance of conserving and circulating sexual energy, for men that means not ejaculating and for women that means converting their period into something else than bleeding, being a man I have not looked into exactly what it means for women, but I find myself more focused and on purpose when I conserve my sexual energy.
    Last edited by johnnytheswede; 29th December 2011 at 05:58 PM.
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.