Thread: Energy ball pulsation

Energy ball pulsation

I am a beginner to projection and meditation. I have meditated only two times before this event and this is what occurred:

1. The first time, I dissolved into a vale of bliss. I came out of it quickly because I didn't realize what was going on.

2. The second time, my perception became locked onto two lines of light about to merge into an eye-form, at the area above my forehead. Think of the two intersecting lines of a triangle, the light was coming together in that fashion. I didn't let it fully merge because, like I said, I am a beginner. Plus, I was only testing meditation out.

So that's my experience with meditation.

Earlier today I decided I wanted to astral project. So, I laid down in my bed and got comfortable. Relaxed my body. Then I just let thoughts come and go as my body was beginning to go to sleep.

There came a moment when thought ceased and my physical body went to sleep. Then I started to feel vibrations and pulsations. I tried very hard to move my astral body (if that is where my consciousness was situated in) but it was like lead.

But a very peculiar thing happened. I started feeling this ball of energy in my body (first I felt it in my lower body) but when I locked my attention onto it automatically came up to my forehead. Now, this ball of energy was terrifying in it's action, it felt like a ticking bomb. It felt like something would explode if that energy ball kept growing in its power. It was like a heart beating very fast in my head. So I exited the whole scenario by becoming awake again.

So, what is this energy ball and why does it feel so powerful? So powerful that, I feel like if I was to keep attention on it, something rapturous (negative or positive I cannot tell) would happen. It just feels dangerous.

What is it? And, how exactly do I get into the astral environment right after my consciousness is transferred from the physical to the next body?

Blog Entries

Re: Energy ball pulsation

Hi Omar and welcome to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    I am a beginner to projection and meditation. I have meditated only two times before this event and this is what occurred:

1. The first time, I dissolved into a vale of bliss. I came out of it quickly because I didn't realize what was going on.
    That is awesome. It takes some people a long time to experience this blissful state.

2. The second time, my perception became locked onto two lines of light about to merge into an eye-form, at the area above my forehead. Think of the two intersecting lines of a triangle, the light was coming together in that fashion. I didn't let it fully merge because, like I said, I am a beginner. Plus, I was only testing meditation out.
    I'm not sure that I've ever seen anything like that. I have seen an eye looking back, and that is not really rare. Do you know how long you were in meditation before you began to see this?

Earlier today I decided I wanted to astral project. So, I laid down in my bed and got comfortable. Relaxed my body. Then I just let thoughts come and go as my body was beginning to go to sleep.

There came a moment when thought ceased and my physical body went to sleep. Then I started to feel vibrations and pulsations. I tried very hard to move my astral body (if that is where my consciousness was situated in) but it was like lead.

But a very peculiar thing happened. I started feeling this ball of energy in my body (first I felt it in my lower body) but when I locked my attention onto it automatically came up to my forehead. Now, this ball of energy was terrifying in it's action, it felt like a ticking bomb. It felt like something would explode if that energy ball kept growing in its power. It was like a heart beating very fast in my head. So I exited the whole scenario by becoming awake again.
    The only thing that this reminds me is of chakra activity, moving up the middle of your body (pre-Kundalini?)- there is usually chakra activation when in the process of projecting, but I've never experienced it as energy moving of it's own accord- that sounds more like a Kundalini rising than anything else. You'll see more info on it in the Kundalini subforum- read the stickied topics and see if anything makes sense in terms of your experience.

And, how exactly do I get into the astral environment right after my consciousness is transferred from the physical to the next body?
    When you separate your conscious awareness will be automatically expressed into whichever energy body you're attuned to- either etheric or astral, and it will happen automatically. You will know where you are according to what you see- if it looks like your room more than likely it'll be the etheric, and if you end up somewhere 'else', more than likely you will be in the astral 'plane'.
    Your energy body will automatically 'be' in it's corresponding plane, there is nothing special you do to 'go' somewhere specific, unless you end up in the etheric and want to go to the astral plane- then there are ways to get there- but only if you're 'ready' for it.

Experience will enable you to keep going 'up'- someone said the best way of going 'up' is to go through- so you will find yourself wherever you're attuned to go to.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello CFTraveler,

The vale of bliss was amazing. I have a feeling nowadays if I didn't bring myself out of it, the bliss would have intensified and I would have been reborn in my physical body with a different mindset!

As for the the eye light form, what I was hoping was that someone would validate that as the third-eye chakra about to open. It happened about 30minutes into the meditation.

I'll look into Kundalini. Actually this would be a good time to explain how I got into spirituality and whatnot.

Basically I had taken DXM a year ago. I grew up with materialistic science telling me the end of me would be the end of my brain, and that conciousnesss is an emergent property of the brain, etc.. but what happened on this trip changed my idea and I started researching more about metaphysics, mysticism, spirituality, religion, etc.

However, on this DXM trip I was having issues - thinking I was going to die. I casted aside all sense of self and just prayed for humanity on the brink of my perceived death. Boom, no doubt I had a small kundalini awakening at that point. Light was coming out of my body, I felt like I was burning up, felt like my head was opened up into infinity, felt this higher power smile (could only have been my higher self)...

That had to have been a premature kundalini awakening. Simply because of the intense heat (I read somewhere the intense heat is a symptom of kundalini opening up without it being the proper time, etc)..

So I don't know if that has caused a sort of, imbalance in my system, even though it's been a year. I feel fine though. I'm going to attempt a projection tomorrow to check out if the energy ball is still apparent.

And yes, it's look like I've projected into my etheric body because the first thing I can clearly see is my room.

Also, the chakras. Are they something that can be trained for deliberate and conscious use?

I just read some thoughts from Bruce on Kundalini and how it moves in a certain fashion. Now that I recollect, the energy did move from my lower body to my head in a "snake like fashion." Kind of hard to explain, but sort of like it went through a pre-determined race track circuit.

For what it's worth, I'm in no rush to raise Kundalini.