Thread: Missed opportunity

Missed opportunity

Just two nights ago, i was here on the forum just before going to sleep. Someone was posting about doing energy work when waking in the early hours, in order to induce an OBE. I thought "i'm gonna do that if i wake up tonight."
    Around 4-5am, i was woken by the feeling of someone poking my face, and shoulder, very gently. A repeated poke poke poke, on my cheek and brow, then my shoulder. It was kinda like when your cat wants to wake you, and pokes you with it's paw. So gentle, but insistent.
    I woke, enough to think, "ok, there's no-one in the room, so someone is trying to get my attention out of body" but i was super tired, so i just said "go away" and kinda made a shield around myself and went back to sleep.
    It was only in the morning that i thought about the fact that there was very likely someone there to lend a hand in getting me out of body, and i wished i'd been less tired, and more available for an adventure.
    I hope i wasn't too rude to whoever it was, and they come back and try again...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Missed opportunity

Hi Neil,
    I have experienced the same thing with tiredness during the night and at that moment you just want to pass out and not think at all. But I have learned that it takes just one command "I am out of body now", then induce the vibrations and snap into focus. It takes just seconds and after that you will be wide awake in the astral, not a trace of tiredness, and charged with excitement for what you are about to experience. So, next time tell yourself before falling asleep, that if you are presented with another opportunity, you will remember to give that command, no matter how tired you may feel. Just this small effort alone will pay off big time.
    Good luck!
    “Only through knowledge we grow. This is the universal law.”
    “WE ARE CO-CREATORS - We Create not only objects composed of physical matter, but the physical matter itself.”

Maria Velika

MeditationForWellBeing.net

Re: Missed opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeam View Post
    Hi Neil,
    I have experienced the same thing with tiredness during the night and at that moment you just want to pass out and not think at all. But I have learned that it takes just one command "I am out of body now", then induce the vibrations and snap into focus. It takes just seconds and after that you will be wide awake in the astral, not a trace of tiredness, and charged with excitement for what you are about to experience. So, next time tell yourself before falling asleep, that if you are presented with another opportunity, you will remember to give that command, no matter how tired you may feel. Just this small effort alone will pay off big time.
    Good luck!
    Indeed. That's exactly what i said to myself last night before going to sleep.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.