Okay after years of being interested in all this astral - I finally had a success!

I was dozing and I woke up and was stuck.....You know sleep paralysis....I couldn't move and my jaw was really tight so I tried HARD to get it to move and paralysed myself more.

I've had this situation happen to me once before. Last time I panicked as it felt like I had a presence pushing me down onto the bed. This time it didn't - so I didnt' panic, I was controlling my breathing - nice deep breaths and I though - I'm going to project.

So I relaxed and just put mental pressure upwards and I simply half slid right up and out. I was laying on my side at the time and I must have bent weirly up to my right. Only the top half of my body came free and I was 'sitting' up my bed.

I opened my 'eyes' and saw the room I was in though it seemed brighter. There was a constant VERY weird noise but I chose to ignore it as I couldn't 'see' anything making it. It was a chorus of "ark ark ark ark" - kind of the noise of tree branches when they rub hard together with the wind but with too much of a pattern.

So I though I better get ALL the way out...so I closed my 'eyes' and applied more pressure and I felt myself float up and out of my body. But my eyes were closed this time and I didn't open them. It felt as if I was floating about 1/2 a metre above myself and the noises were gone.

Then I woke up. COMPLETELY buzzing and without the paralysis.

So I jumped on the PC and typed it up.

I always knew I'd find the truth and it seems by chance I did.

It all seems sureal though - like it could have beena dream except I know I was wide awake. And I know I physically never moved.

WOW! Too bad I can't project when I'm not paralysed.