Thread: Guess who's smiling!

Ninpo Guest

Guess who's smiling!

Okay after years of being interested in all this astral - I finally had a success!

I was dozing and I woke up and was stuck.....You know sleep paralysis....I couldn't move and my jaw was really tight so I tried HARD to get it to move and paralysed myself more.

I've had this situation happen to me once before. Last time I panicked as it felt like I had a presence pushing me down onto the bed. This time it didn't - so I didnt' panic, I was controlling my breathing - nice deep breaths and I though - I'm going to project.

So I relaxed and just put mental pressure upwards and I simply half slid right up and out. I was laying on my side at the time and I must have bent weirly up to my right. Only the top half of my body came free and I was 'sitting' up my bed.

I opened my 'eyes' and saw the room I was in though it seemed brighter. There was a constant VERY weird noise but I chose to ignore it as I couldn't 'see' anything making it. It was a chorus of "ark ark ark ark" - kind of the noise of tree branches when they rub hard together with the wind but with too much of a pattern.

So I though I better get ALL the way out...so I closed my 'eyes' and applied more pressure and I felt myself float up and out of my body. But my eyes were closed this time and I didn't open them. It felt as if I was floating about 1/2 a metre above myself and the noises were gone.

Then I woke up. COMPLETELY buzzing and without the paralysis.

So I jumped on the PC and typed it up.

I always knew I'd find the truth and it seems by chance I did.

It all seems sureal though - like it could have beena dream except I know I was wide awake. And I know I physically never moved.

WOW! Too bad I can't project when I'm not paralysed.

Blog Entries
    Well done. You've proven to yourself!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Ninpo Guest
    Thanks beekeeper.

Anyone else heard 'astral noise' similiar to what I heard - a quite loud "ARRK ARRK"?

enoch Guest
    Congrats!

Apex Guest
    Nice work. Sometimes, if you 'fall back in' to your body before you intended, you can just concentration on leaving again and you can without too much difficulty. Typically this only works if you try again right away.