Thread: Are Negs really bound to the earth as you say?

Question Are Negs really bound to the earth as you say?

G'day Robert,

I have wondered about this point you make about negs being somehow 2 dimensional and are bound to the earth which is why the feet are a main attack area. But I have seen orbs floating up near the ceiling and other things not actually touching the ground such as low level negs entering my bedroom via an astral tube. I remember you also telling a story of a succubus you saw in your room whilst meditating, you said it looked like a squid with lights in it and it was floating near the ceiling of your room. Astral projectors are not bound by gravity so why do you claim that beings whose natural habitat is the Astral, can not do the same?

Best Regards,
    McArthur
    p.s. Did you get my email?

Re: Are Negs really bound to the earth as you say?

99% of troublesome negs are bound to the surface of the earth. They are linked to an energy field that covers the surface of the earth, caused by the many hundreds of lightening strikes that happen every minute globally. The lightening, beyond burning some sand or trees, spreads out over the surface of the earth on land and sea. This 'perpetually dissipating field is what most negs are linked to. There is a similar field in the stratosphere, and negs move between these fields. They can come 'down' on a lightening strike, and if exposed to strong electrical earthing are 'demanifested' back into the planet. They then move through the planet's electrical fields and back out through the pole into the stratosphere.

I think that what we call 'ghosts' are also in the above category.

The above is my best working hypothesis to explain the observable phenomena involved with negs.

If the above were not correct, or 'close' to the actual truth, then my running water and earthing type countermeasures would not work. But they do work very well.

More on this in my 2nd edition 'The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook' (way better than the first edition).

There are, as you suggest, exceptions to the above. Air, Fire, and Water spirits can be a problem, but this is rare and in the 1% category.

Also keep in mind that an earthbound spirit or neg, or ghost, can manifest an image that appears to be 3D, including floating orbs. A real time projector can also appear as a silver orb (usually with a face), which is not attached to the planet's surface.

robert

Dear Robert,

Hello, and nice to be here on your informative site. I have a question too about negs. Is it possible to see them on the floor near your feet? I get vibrations all the time on my feet and I do have a problem with negs. They constantly use my body for energy. My feet, back (spine), legs. They communicate intelligently with me too. I have taken pictures and I see faces in the "negatives" of the pics. Are these called lower astral entities?....... and the same as earthbound spirits (human spirits)?..... AKA "Ghosts"? They get sexual too.

Thank You
    Nikki

It is difficult to determine exactly what this might be. The term 'negs' covers it. But localized vibrations, especially in the feet or chakras, would indicate an attached spirit. You may have a small gristly lump or patch, or mole, in or near your feet. This will be the attachment point

My best advice here is to first see an experienced pranic healer.

Do micro banishments on your feet, using an earth banishment pentagram and primary godname.

Learn and practice the LBRP (lesser banishment ritual of pentagram)

See here for more information on pentagrams and LBRP.

Get a copy of my book 'The practical psychic self defense handbook' and apply the countermeasures therein.

Mega salt baths, and salt footbaths.

Rub Tiger Balm into your feet.

There is a lot you can do to help yourself.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Dear Robert,

Hello, and nice to be here on your informative site. I have a question too about negs. Is it possible to see them on the floor near your feet? I get vibrations all the time on my feet and I do have a problem with negs. They constantly use my body for energy. My feet, back (spine), legs. They communicate intelligently with me too. I have taken pictures and I see faces in the "negatives" of the pics. Are these called lower astral entities?....... and the same as earthbound spirits (human spirits)?..... AKA "Ghosts"? They get sexual too.

Thank You
    Nikki