Thread: Registering BWGen?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Registering BWGen?

I'm desperately trying to register BWGEN but the website is down. Is there any way I can obtain a serial for it?
    "If we drop our body, we experience astral body.If we drop our thoughts, we experience “I AM”.If we drop ‘I’, we experience non-duality." ~Thusness

Quote Originally Posted by Spacefrog View Post
    I'm desperately trying to register BWGEN but the website is down. Is there any way I can obtain a serial for it?
    Thanks to CFTraveler for sending me the CD that came with MAP. I can confirm that you can use the BWGEN and presets without registering. Also, I'm in the process of converting them to MP3 (have done a few weeks so far) so I can listen to them on a portable player.

If anyone wants them, I'd be happy to share them so you don't have to deal with the BWGEN software/registration.

Quote Originally Posted by javalinar View Post
    Thanks to CFTraveler for sending me the CD that came with MAP. I can confirm that you can use the BWGEN and presets without registering. Also, I'm in the process of converting them to MP3 (have done a few weeks so far) so I can listen to them on a portable player.

If anyone wants them, I'd be happy to share them so you don't have to deal with the BWGEN software/registration.
    Yes, I'd like the MP3s please. Thanks!