Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: glowing figure

glowing figure

A while back I had an experience in which a brilliantly white- glowing figure appeared before me while I was lying in bed. I felt like I was floating up to him. I was confused about what was happening and thought that maybe it was Jesus. I immediately felt sorry about not living a better life and being a better person. I was crying to him and apologizing as I floated closer. I then got the feeling that he was not Jesus, but someone else, and I was afraid. He did not speak to me and then I separated from my body toward the ceiling, but I felt exhausted and returned back to body to fall asleep.

Blog Entries

Re: glowing figure

How'd you feel the next few days, and do you think your life has changed since?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I just felt confusion and a feeling of uneasiness afterward. I did try to clean my life up a little. I keep wondering who it was and why he came to me.

Blog Entries

Maybe he was just passing through. I'm not joking. It's possible you just happened to be in the right state to witness something you weren't intended to witness.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Perhaps, it was another one of your projected bodies--did you see the silver cord? Was "it" sleeping? Many times I have seen my other projected bodies (up to 5 at once) and aware of their consciouses; as well as they, mine. However, I usually see the silver cord attached to them whenever any of them are sleeping. If they are awake, I normally don't see the cord. Friday night, while I was attempting a projection, my first projected body slipped out unnoticed. Then I saw it floating horzontally next to me; but, it was sleeping and saw the cord again.

I thought it was a little comical. I get out, but then its sleeping. Ha. So I just let him (me) be. Floating and sleeping away.

Grant

I didn't see a silver cord. In fact, the light was so blinding that I really couldn't make out much more than a silhouette.

Blog Entries

I've seen a similar being and he was definitely male-shaped - not blinding but made of light. I got the distinct impression I glimpsed him when I wasn't really meant to.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Just curious--I know you said it was a blinding light. However, were you still able to see everything else? I'm asking for a reason.
    In other words, were you still able to see and was the blinding light flashing and emitting rays like a very bright brilliant sparkling star? Could you see it through walls, as if the walls were transparent? Did you get a sense of danger?

Grant

There was nothing else that I noticed in the room except that the walls were there and bright white with light. I think I did sense danger since I felt fear. I don't recall the light flashing or sparkling. It bothers me that I couldn't make out any features. I didn't see him enter the room. I just opened my eyes and there he was and I distinctly remember that I was floating up and closer to him. I suppose it could have been a woman for all I know. I wonder why I was so afraid? I suppose I thought I had died.

Blog Entries

I'm wondering if you had just begun to project or just started becoming lucid. I think you saw a Dweller. In hindsight, what do you think? Its hard to distinguish Dwellers sometimes; they can take on various shapes and seem to come from nowhere. Tell it to "get lost", if you see it again.
    Grant