Thread: glowing figure

Blog Entries

Re: glowing figure

Better yet, ask "Who are you and what is your intention?"
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Re: glowing figure

When I was 15 years old I was suicidal and felt that it was a sin so I wouldn't attempt it. I prayed that God would take me, instead. My boyfriend had broken up with me, my grandfather had died and my mum got remarried and we shifted homes. All of this was a bit too much change for a teenager filled with hormones. Anyway while, I was praying and feeling sorry for myself, a glowing white figure appeared before me. Like the OT I thought it was Christ. Because it was so luminous and male and the feeling was of great love. But when I related it to my mum she was sure it was my recently deceased grandfather. He had appeared to her in the same manner. The luminous projection of a spirit is not that rare. Imho this occurs when they have concentrated energy to be seen. This stronger energy can be harvested from;
    *their recently vacated body
    *the room
    *a cloud of emoted energy given off by the viewer

Typically a ghost will not appear luminous and glowing but the one who does can be seen in open eyed clairvoyance, their projection is of a higher vibration and better quality so it is evident and more easily seen, too.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~