Thread: After-Death Helper

After-Death Helper

I am witnessing events, in what looks like a medieval castle. The King and Queen are very angry about something that has taken place. They decide to get rid of everyone in their court, so they kill them all. Some are thrown from battlements, others drowned in the river.
    I am watching this all from a detached POV, waiting. Then the Queen's Lady-in-Waiting is killed.
    This is what i've been waiting for. She leaves her body. In shock. Confused.
    She feels ashamed, guilty even, believing that she hadn't lived a good enough life. She served her Queen loyally, she loved her Queen, so to be killed by Her, she must have acted unfaithfully or wrongly.

I calm her, showing her the reality of the events around her death. I showed her how well she had served her Queen, and how well she had lived. That she had risen to become the Queen's most trusted aide, was proof of a successful life. She had been trustworthy and loyal. It was nothing more than the King's fury unleashed that had resulted in her death.
    She takes all of this in, and then smiles, knowing she lived well.

She dissolves, and i wake up.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: After-Death Helper

In these scenarios I wonder if this is a current retrieval or a recalled retrieval when you were yourself between lives on the other side. What do you think?

Oliver

Good question. I've been wondering about that. I think it's a recalled retrieval - i was observing the whole thing, but not fully lucid. More like experiencing a normal dream, if you see what i mean...
    I've a feeling this was more like a preparatory look at a between-lives retrieval, so that when i do get to it fully conscious, i'll know/remember what it is i'm there to do.
    Does that make sense?

Blog Entries

Yes, it does.

If I may jump in - I also have dreams that seem to be "recalled retirevals", as well as some that seem to be recollections of present-life ones. Have you made your energy available for use in this sort work? I have done so, & sometimes it is quite upsetting to see what spirits put themselves through. . .

Quote Originally Posted by sono2 View Post
    If I may jump in - I also have dreams that seem to be "recalled retirevals", as well as some that seem to be recollections of present-life ones. Have you made your energy available for use in this sort work? I have done so, & sometimes it is quite upsetting to see what spirits put themselves through. . .
    Yes i have Sono. It's something i feel i want to be aware of - being in service to others. I'm trying to create a lifestyle IRL that allows me to make a living while being in service, but that's taking a while to fully manifest. If i can be of service while my body is asleep, while gaining more experience of the between-lives experience, i'll do it.

Would you care to share any of your experiences?..

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    I am witnessing events, in what looks like a medieval castle. The King and Queen are very angry about something that has taken place. They decide to get rid of everyone in their court, so they kill them all. Some are thrown from battlements, others drowned in the river.
    I am watching this all from a detached POV, waiting. Then the Queen's Lady-in-Waiting is killed.
    This is what i've been waiting for. She leaves her body. In shock. Confused.
    She feels ashamed, guilty even, believing that she hadn't lived a good enough life. She served her Queen loyally, she loved her Queen, so to be killed by Her, she must have acted unfaithfully or wrongly.

I calm her, showing her the reality of the events around her death. I showed her how well she had served her Queen, and how well she had lived. That she had risen to become the Queen's most trusted aide, was proof of a successful life. She had been trustworthy and loyal. It was nothing more than the King's fury unleashed that had resulted in her death.
    She takes all of this in, and then smiles, knowing she lived well.

She dissolves, and i wake up.
    One of my past life recalls is being a lady in waiting. I became pregant to a knight who was a past life of Robert Bruce. We were not married. He want to battle. I was told he was dead, a mangled body was returned. I was growing large with child and it was obvious that I was not married. The King wanted me imprisoned but the queen reduced me to a chamber pot servant. I was kicked, ridiculed, abused and scorned. I was laughed at and when the knight's body turned up I went into premature labour. The baby was born and I tried to return home to my father's house but I was not allowed due to my shame. I climbed up to the top of a tower and threw myself off holding the infant in my arms. The knight was not dead. He was victorious in battle and furious at my faithlessness and for killing his child. I have gone back and comforted self before the fall and shortly after because I did not die immediately and suffered a while. On the way down I always have remorse and think I should try to give the child to someone first.

I am confident that soul retrieval and soul rescue are part of the universal curriculum and will occur after a stage. Then freewill kicks in and the magician may choose to continue with this service or take a break or move on to another service. Through dreamstate service , the human ascends and becomes more angelic. It doesn't mean that we are good as can be during the day. We still have inner demons and personal failings and faults. That is part of the human condition. But it does mean that we have been called. We can have faith that we have made it this far and will continue to have dreamstate lessons and though we stumble we will continue to ascend in vibration of consciousness.

I began soul retrieval and rescue as a little girl in this life. I projected with my sister to VietNam circa 1963. I appeared my own age about 7 years old wearing a victorian white nightgown that I had died in from a past life. I pulled a red wagon. I would wait beside a traumatised dead soldier, point to the wagon and they would sit in it.Sometimes a group would fit in the wagon and it would just morph a bit bigger each time if it had to do so. I would pull the wagon to a pillar of light where external angels would carry the spirit upward to the afterlife realm. I continued to do this for a few years until the trauma made me scream and wake in fear. My mother took me to a hypnotist and that repressed my recall.

From 1982 until 2002?, I think it was, I began to appear to children around the world and invite them on a train which gathered dreaming kids to a metaphysical college where I was teaching and also working as a student myself in other subjects. Everyone there seems to be a student and a teacher. There is also a seminar approach where peers share. I found this work very satisfying.

Recently ,I have been learning to scream at pedophiles and haunt them. I find myself in their heads or between them and their victim and I scream this horrible sound.It pierces them and they leave this negative trance they are in like a drunken stupor, it wakes them up. A lot of them are possessed by their own past life self and the demonic descended spirits of ancestors. And I repeat what I have been instructed to say to them about wrath ,karma and consequences. It is not pleasant work either.

I have been blest to have a number of local magician peers. I am aware of others having soul service lessons ;

* screaming at a victim about to be murdered to evoke /pray to God , call angels so that their vibration is lifted up and they don't become negative earthbound spirits from the trauma
    *screaming at perpetrators of hate crime against gay men and warning men about going home alone with the wrong sort who is trapping them to beat them.
    *gently appearing between the victim of domestic abuse and the perpetrator as an angel and looking into the eyes of the perpetrator , influencing them to back off
    *appearing to children to warn them not to go with a creep and not to go down a dark path alone
    * appearing to victims of abuse and empowering them to speak out and encouraging them that they are loved and worthy of love

et cetera.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 14th November 2011 at 02:41 PM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Wow, really fascinating to read, Aunt Clair, and also your experience above, Neal.

I wish I was as far as you two in my development, esp. regarding 'helper jobs' and past life information retrieval, but at least it seems to be starting for me now (in dreams and lucidventures) slowly.
    This collector of useless clutter.