Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Deceivers

Blog Entries

Re: The Deceivers

Went to bookmark the video and got a "No video was found" message.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Yes, it crossed my mind. That's not to say that each person creates his own deceivers. The Archarchon, for example, is a collective creation.

Still doesn't explain physical evidence such as implants.
    Well IO don't think there's any one end all explanation for the ufo phenamena, some of it is like is speculated here, negs and tulpas masquerading as aliens. But I also think alot of ufo's are genuine travelers from other places either extra terrestrial, extra dimensional or even both.

Thats not to say that just because a ufo leaves behind physical evidence it rules out the tulpa explanation, personally I believe it is possible for people to manifest other physical beings on the physical plane. In the occultist E A Koettings book Ipssissimus he relates an experience where one of his teachers manifested apples in the desert which they could eat. There have been other stories like this, even in the bible, moses turning a staff into a snake for example. An apple is a living thing, a part of a plant. If it is possible to physically manifest an apple how much of a leap would it be to create a full living animal or even a person in the same way? I think that thought forms people make on the astral plane are lesser examples of this that most of the time never fully integrate with our existence because the energy behind them is too weak.

Anyway regarding the ruling elite being possibly controlled by negs or other non human intelligences. I have a theory about why this may occur. To be fully possessed a person must willingly offer themselves to an entity. In exchange for doing so under these cercumstances the person will receive some knowledge and power from that enetity. Then after a certain period of time the entity will be excorcised from that person. I have seen enough reason to believe the elite are involved in the occult so it wouldnt be far fetched if they tried doing this. But perhaps they didn't quite know what they were doing and never fully exorcise the entities influence from their lives after it has happened. Perhaps this is how it started long ago, and now it has become tradition within their groups to bond with entities in this way? Of course this is all speculation on my part which may or may not be true, but it would explain some of the stories I have heard.

Of course I also believe that it is the people who put these criminals in power, so any messes they make are just as much the rest of our responsibility as it is theirs.

Should have checked it first, I did a search and this looks like it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dqV...1&feature=plcp

I updated the earlier post also.
    Mick

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Should have checked it first, I did a search and this looks like it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dqV...1&feature=plcp

I updated the earlier post also.
    Cool. I listened to an interview linked on their website and got the gist of what they believe and do.

Quote Originally Posted by Defectron
    Of course this is all speculation on my part which may or may not be true, but it would explain some of the stories I have heard.
    Totally speculation in this thread, for all of us.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

In most religions the enemy is a liar or deceiver of some kind and God is the Truth.

Loki in Norse mythology for example, illusion in Buddhism, the serpent/Satan in Judaism, etc...

In. Christianity we are taught to use the logos. Logos is Greek for logic and also means word, as in word of God the logic is meant to lead to truth. All s ien e, mathematics, philosophy, etc... is based on logic via theorems, axioms, postulates etc... such as "I think therefore I am" or A2 + B2 equals C2

Logically it should make sense. I fail to see any logic in the claims presented in this thread...
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Blog Entries

Logically it should make sense. I fail to see any logic in the claims presented in this thread...
    Then why participate in it at all, unless:

a. You're on a mission to save us all from our own stupidity;
    b. You like the attention of being provocative;
    c. You enjoy feeling superior and feel anyone who does what you disapprove as an exercise of their personal freedom owes you an explanation;
    d. You joined the wrong forum;
    e. You have too much time on your hand and don't know how to ignore what doesn't interest you.

You're most welcome to take your opinions where they may contribute to the discussion at hand - perhaps a science forum will be better suited.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Touche?

Sorry you take my cooment as a personal attack? I just don't think any of it make much sense and I thought it would have been good for me to provide an oppossing viewpoint. I don't desire to hurt anyone I desire love but my strongest loyalties are to the truth and that means being logical/rational. I do not perceive that I am offended by any of your comments. I have been called much worse and I think they also don't logically make Mich sense to me
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

"In most religions the enemy is a liar or deceiver of some kind and God is the Truth."

In my world if those I encounter are liars and/or deceivers then they are not my friends. In a general sense, such people are often seeking to exploit others and there are plenty of examples of this on various scales about the world. As such, for me I don't see such as being confined to a religious context.

"Logically it should make sense. I fail to see any logic in the claims presented in this thread... "

As much of the discussion has been regarding observations both personal and in anecdotal reports of others without strong conclusions being drawn it is more about an exploration than reaching some logical conclusion in the absence of sufficient data. Dismissing of an ongoing discussion of such would appear a little illogical.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by thedevil View Post

Well if you could go into more detail about which claims you feel are illogical and why I think that would be helpful.