Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Deceivers

Blog Entries

The Deceivers

This is what Hawaiian elder Hale Makua taught Hank Wesselman about the ‘e’epa.

• The ‘e’epa are the deceivers.
    • They are not spirits but free-ranging psychic entities, invisible beings that function as brain parasites, preying on those who are vulnerable to their influences.
    • They are the ones encountered during what is known as the alien abduction experience: small and tall greys, insect beings and reptilians.
    • Psychics who channel are vulnerable to them because the realm where they operate is where the deceivers exist.
    • Schizophrenics are also vulnerable in certain instances.
    • They are accomplished shape shifters and mimics.
    • They encourage human beings to go to the negative polarity: into the dark side of their personalities until they reach a point where they can no longer self-correct. If we continue in that polarity, we become evil.
    • Their influence is everywhere in the world today.
    • They can be thought of as psychic vampires.
    • They are adversaries drawn to humans because they wish to acquire our human capacity for creative imagination. This lack means they will always be thwarted by the superiority of the human species.
    • They are mental phenomena that reside at the mental-emotional level where they attach to us.
    • They have especially attached themselves to political, economic and religious leaders.
    • It is apparently best not to think or speak about them, lest you attract their attention.

Not all aliens fall into this category. Some are like tourists, some are higher organizing intelligences – true spirits.

Hank Wesselman, Phd. The Bowl Of Light, Sounds True Inc. 2011. If you’re interested, you can listen to an interview on this book here: http://planetary-spirit.com/mp3s/Wesselman_0524.mp3
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: The Deceivers

Oh, I forgot…. You’re possibly thinking, “What’s wrong with Beekeeper? – she doesn’t usually get all dark and conspiratorial?” You may already be aware that I’ve never really trusted “The Greys” but what triggered this post was watching The Scole Experiments movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSEi_sfaSU In it some footage is shown that was apparently created directly onto the film by spirit entities. Anyway, there’s a brief moment where you see a creature that looks like a grey moving its eyes.

While I find true mediumship very impressive, I’ve always been a little anxious about the possibility of interference. (It’s possible that the Churches’ opposition to such things as channeling may have, at times at least, been based on their having dealt with some of the negative consequences). The Scole experiments are amazing but I dare say that everything isn’t necessarily what it appears to be.
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    They have especially attached themselves to political, economic and religious leaders.
    Yes! Given the state of our world (not just today but from times documented by history), given a few shining exceptions, I believe especially that! Maybe D. Icke is absolutely right with his claim about the astral reptilian entities mind-controlling and thus 'posessing' this cabal of human (be they of a questionable physical reptilian bloodline themselves or not..) controllers of this planet.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hey, Volgerle.

Strange how viewpoints differ. I found not much of this credible. For better or worse, I predominantly see human nature at work in the world. Admittedly I don't often talk about the "worse" part.

When I look at what is described, I personally would tend to think this information given by the elder has been obtained by astral clairvoyance, where seeing is believing and vice versa, and is prone to its limitations.

Blog Entries

I will continue to disagree with you (and Kurt and Jung) on this one, Korpo. I've done a lot of exploration and I believe there's much more to these beings than just human imagination. That said, I don't believe for a minute that the royal family and other bloodline members are reptilians. They are human beings.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Let me put it like this: I can imagine such beings to exist. I invested serious time in looking for clues about their nature. I just don't think they control the world, that's all.

This is what Hawaiian elder Hale Makua taught Hank Wesselman about the ‘e’epa.

[LIST][*]The ‘e’epa are the deceivers.[*]They are not spirits but free-ranging psychic entities, invisible beings that function as brain parasites, preying on those who are vulnerable to their influences.[*]They are the ones encountered during what is known as the alien abduction experience: small and tall greys, insect beings and reptilians.[*]Psychics who channel are vulnerable to them because the realm where they operate is where the deceivers exist.[*]Schizophrenics are also vulnerable in certain instances.[*]They are accomplished shape shifters and mimics.
    We came across this term about twenty years ago when we were observing astrally some activities. In one instance we watched a figure in an orb moving towards a house where it turned out were some people organising a seance, the figure we were watching shifted into the form of a North American Indian and then made contact through the seance.

We checked with some non physical types that we were working with at the time and they called them DDs, this turned out to be short for double deceivers, a term arising from how they will play all sides.

The appearance in the orb prior to the shift was somewhat gargoyle like and indeed how we see them nowadays if we catch sight of them. Would add that the Gargoyle state is not necessarily the base state either as there can sometimes (in some cases only perhaps) be seen elements of a construct. Another appearance to add to your list is the blonde/Nordic form.
    Last edited by mick; 13th November 2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: clarified the last two sentences.
    Mick

Oh, I forgot…. You’re possibly thinking, “What’s wrong with Beekeeper? – she doesn’t usually get all dark and conspiratorial?” You may already be aware that I’ve never really trusted “The Greys” but what triggered this post was watching The Scole Experiments movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSEi_sfaSU In it some footage is shown that was apparently created directly onto the film by spirit entities. Anyway, there’s a brief moment where you see a creature that looks like a grey moving its eyes.
    We live fairly close to Scole and from our perspective would say that it is a site of activity. We first had an interest through being members of the Society for Physical Research where this was being discussed at the time as they were involved in the investigations, have their report of that investigation which is thorough.

If I recall correctly the people at Scole curtailed their activities as they were warned that continuing activities were attracting undesirable entities, when first driving in that area after that period did at one point pick up on a locality response (that would fit that signature) and checked the map, Scole was close by and it panned out as the location direction and distance wise.

Will watch a bit more of the video sometime.
    Mick

Hmm watching the movie on the scoal experiment group makes me want to do that too. Probably pretty hard trying to find people who are doing stuff like that though.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    Let me put it like this: I can imagine such beings to exist. I invested serious time in looking for clues about their nature. I just don't think they control the world, that's all.
    We're on the same page then, Oliver. I think human beings must take responsibility for their own misdeeds and not just the ones in power but the ones who help them get there and the ones who let them remain there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    The appearance in the orb prior to the shift was somewhat gargoyle like and indeed how we see them nowadays if we catch sight of them. Would add that the Gargoyle state is not necessarily the base state either as there can sometimes (in some cases only perhaps) be seen elements of a construct. Another appearance to add to your list is the blonde/Nordic form.
    Thanks for this Mick. I almost wrote more in my reply to Oliver about my experiences as a child with a gargoyle type creature in my lucid dreams. (I think Oliver knows those stories anyway and Leland talks about gargoyles too but as thought forms). They're definitely unpleasant creatures that enjoy inflicting fear but I don't think they are very powerful once challenged, even by a five year old.

Quote Originally Posted by MicK
    Another appearance to add to your list is the blonde/Nordic form.
    I agree.
    Williams)