Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Deceivers

Blog Entries

Re: The Deceivers

Probably should mention that I'm not convinced these things are limited to the mental and astral planes as Hale Makua believes. If you can trust the information, there seems to be physical evidence for their existence and interference at times. Nor do I think it's necessarily our creativity they wish to emulate: their ability as mimics would imply a degree of creativity of their own. Maybe this point needed more elaboration.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I have considered that some situations may be 'etheric' and some physical, and I wonder if they are from the same 'beings', or if one is the RTZ version of the physical ones.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well, there is always the possibility of manifesting physical effects while residing on another plane. Isn't that what ectoplasmic materialization for example is supposed to be?

I have a series of very interesting books by Johannes Fiebag, too bad they're only in German, though Volgerle might certainly get a kick out of them. In "Die Anderen" (The Others) he traces all kinds of extranormal phenomena back to something that also seems both real and unreal, and tied to our public unconscious. I guess he was wondering along the line of holographic projections from a deeper reality, I'm not too sure.

He did a lot of research in what connects accounts of alien sightings, visions of Mother Mary, sightings of monsters and the Sasquatch and so on. He specifically described the quality of "mimicry" - of appearing as whatever seems to stir our imaginations, and even describes how past ages saw flying steam vessels instead of UFOs and so on.

Reading his stuff back then wrapped the whole UFO topic up for me. It was clear afterwards that it wasn't a purely physical phenomenon, but I didn't know where to go from there. I specifically found Budd Hopkins' explanations to be the least convincing as they were so physical (and paranoid - IMO). I turned to Raymond Fowler's books, and his accounts about synchronicity and the connection with NDEs I found there, I ended up - here.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I have considered that some situations may be 'etheric' and some physical, and I wonder if they are from the same 'beings', or if one is the RTZ version of the physical ones.
    As this is the UFO forum I was reminded of a fairly popular theory more evident outside of the Nuts and Bolts UFO people, I did a search for an older article (15 years ago) which I have not found as yet but turned up many other links. This is one that paints the picture.

http://www.thejinn.net/jinn_concept.htm

In other reading have come across the statement that being influenced by a Djinn is a legal defence in some places.
    Mick

Thanks for that link to the Scole experiment!

Blog Entries

You're welcome, Sono.

Interesting link, Mick. I do enjoy your sharings and it's an interesting idea!

You might enjoy: http://www.sharedwisdom.com/hanks-sh...nn-genie-egypt
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Just re-reading that link I sent you, these quotes stood out

J(inn): You humans are creators. We, the Jinn, cannot create but we can mimic… we can imitate… and we can affect potential outcomes, but we cannot create.
    J: Oh… so you know about them… (The Jinn’s field brightened reflecting excitement.) The archons are not true spirits. They are mind beings, mental entities many of who were created by humans as thought-forms. Many of these function as attachments… as mental parasites.

HW: How do they do that?

J: They feed on the energy… on the attention paid to them by humans. This includes the energy generated by human belief systems. But they are not true spirits and they will cease to exist if nobody pays attention to them any more. The ones you call ‘the archons’ are those that we call ‘the deceivers,’ and like us they are not creative. But they can mimic and they can take on forms in response to human belief systems.

(I thought about this at some length, then asked.)

HW: Are they the ones we call the aliens or extraterrestrials?

(The Jinn didn’t appear to understand the question so I explained. Its response was more than interesting.)

J: The deceivers can take on many forms, drawing from the belief systems of humans… and… there are also visitors who come here from other places.
    So, clearly Wesselman doesn't see them as the same beings, despite similarities.
    Williams)

from the same dialogue: "The deceivers are not spirits. They live in the human mind, so the watchers cannot affect them."

so the deceivers are in a way our own creations? maybe this shows us that there is not so much a difference and contradiction to what Korpo says about most "negs" to be of 'human nature'? it is both, in a a way.
    many (also in literature, by R.B. etc.) say that many negs are self-created too. maybe the "reptiles" are indeed both: astral/etheric entities who were created maybe by our reptilian-fear-brain-evolutionary past? they get self-aware and independent to some degree and influence / attach to (other) humans using their imagination, belief systems, mental/emotional states and 'receptivity' to feed on, and later they become a "meme" in society / the collective subconscious, such as the greys and their abduction scenarios
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

Could be. It would take a well-developed causal body to observe this properly, though. Or what Kurt has now dubbed the cosmic physical mental body. Only with a vehicle that can operate outside the constraints of both astral and mental planes this could be discerned and reliable information obtained. Such mystics are rare, so mostly astral clairvoyant information dominates the discussion, and so we cannot tell what is truly the case.

Oliver

Blog Entries

This is a very interesting discussion, I want to say.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.