Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life between life hypnosis session

Life between life hypnosis session

I was wondering if anyone here has had a life between life hypnosis session before? and your exeperience?
    As I'm looking at attending a session here in W.A at the Krysallis healing centre and see where the rabbit hole realy leads.

After reading journey of souls and destiny of souls by Michael newton it sure intrigues me to seek more answers, perhaps answers can be found about astral experiences also?

Regards,

Zethor

Blog Entries

Re: Life between life hypnosis session

I've tried to regress myself and get incomprehensible results. The people that have tried to regress me also have had incomprehensible results also.
    Not really helpful, I know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I tried once (even before I had started on my "AP path") in early 2009 to be regressed by a regression therapist who really was trained by Michael Newton on his institute. She first tried to do a 'normal' regression. The 'real thing' was planned for the second session.
    The result was frustrating as I turned out (then) not to be hypnotisable, due to psychological and physical (relaxation probs) reasons back then. She was nice and I did not have to pay anything for this failed attempt. It still sucked because I had driven hours to reach her place. Although she proposed it (giving me some preparatory relaxation tapes) I never did a second attempt to be hypnotised.

But maybe it was planned for me not to go this way and then later "choose" another path which may (or may not) also lead to insights about past and in-between lives for me, just by a different method. At least that's what I hope for now in the coming months.
    This collector of useless clutter.

I almost forgot: I had a (programmed!) dream once that hints to a standard lbl-activity described also in detail in Newton's book (but by others such as Tom Campbell, Stephen Schwartz or Nick Newport, too). So far I did not repeat the programming although it was amazing and an instant one-off success!
    As never anyone answered this thread, still I would be pleased and interested if s.o. would like to try it for themselves and report results (there).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I've tried to regress myself and get incomprehensible results. The people that have tried to regress me also have had incomprehensible results also.
    Newton believes that our myths might be strongly influenced by our experiences on other planets. Maybe that's what you were getting, C.F.

I've had a couple of spontaneous memories that felt like past lives and around the time my husband swears I was speaking German in my sleep but I'm reluctant to have a session because I feel I'd have Volgerie's experience.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Newton believes that our myths might be strongly influenced by our experiences on other planets.
    That's what the regressionist said when she tried. Maybe she was Newton-inspired too.
    When I did it (a few days ago, I just finished reading the first book, JOS) I got some pretty visions of color bands and some floaty stuff, with what could be a face looking at me. Interpret it as thou wish.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for the replies,

Will be interesting if it works..I wonder if its to do with not your time to see if that perhaps blocks the session?
    I would think that if you can astral project which takes concentration you would be able to be put under so to speak?
    Either way I'll give it a shot and update on how it goes...

Regards,

Zethor

Blog Entries

I was interested in getting one, but when I tried contacting a practitioner she never replied back.

Admittedly, that doesn't exactly count as trying hard...

I always wondered if I'd be hypnotisable, because of certain relaxation issues, but I didn't want to do with just any practitioner either.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Oliver, I've always thought if I did it I'd book a session around 2pm when meditation works best for me.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Session all booked in for early Dec. Will update here once the first session is done and see how well it realy worked.
    Looks like she is the only one in West Australia that had training in NY for life between lives that I found on the Michael Newton web page fingers crossed. I wonder if you could also find out what certain OBE places you goto may mean in a session asking your higher self...

Zethor