Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Pop Songs for Processing Space

Blog Entries

Cool Pop Songs for Processing Space

List of pop bands / singers i have posted here

A
    B.
    Billy Idol
    • Rebel yell

C.
    Charlie Landsborough
    • The sound of the Ocean

D.
    David Bowie
    • Black star

E
    F.
    Fiction Factory
    • Feels like Heaven

G.
    Go West
    • Call me

H
    I
    J
    K
    L
    M.
    Men at Work
    • Downunder

N
    O
    P
    Q
    R.
    Rhianna
    • Sledgehammer

S
    Salt & Pepper
    • Push it

T
    U
    V
    W
    Y
    Z

----------------------------------------------
    Hi,

I am starting a thread for myself to record and note what particular music i am using and when as a means to 'hold a space' for myself.

I was told music with words has a 'big' programming effect on us and have found that to true in my own case.

ADDED NOTE: 14.03.14: Barbara Marciniak whilst 'chanelling' the Pleidians (P's) in Shrewbury UK. in Sept ? 1999 was asked a question by a member of the audience. he asked something about 'how could he use music to help humanity in the Best way?' & the P's said something like 'we would say it would be most beneficial without words, since words have a programming effect' (not sure whether there was more advice about the use of words with music or not, don't think ? i have that seminar on tape, but i should probably check) Barbara is one of my 'Hero - ess'es' & has always had a very strong influence within my life, even if i am mostly not appreciative of this. (Big Thanks Barbara ......)

Pop music and their video's has been very impactful to me since 2006 and have played a huge part in my own awakening process too. Pop music has had a very strong supportive role for me aswell during 'processing / intense' times of 'holding a space' for me without which i wouldn't have coped.

It might be helpful to also list what areas i am 'processing' during or whilst listening to what songs

Here' s a starter song, was one of my favourite's from my teen years...

DOWN UNDER -Men at work
    Great band and video too xX
    Last edited by newfreedom; 19th August 2017 at 04:29 AM. Reason: update the song link to one that worked
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Pop Songs for Processing Space

I'm using CD no. 2 of BIG TUNES x-rated at the moment to 'hold the space' for processing.

No. 20 the last song on the disc is a particular favourite of mine ~ Electro stance - 'Crazy'

Crazy was a number one chart hit in the UK in spring, summer of 2006...... as i 'HIT' my first experiences of 'being crazy!'.......

So this is a song dear to my heart x - - - CRAZY(Gnarls Barkley)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 1st July 2021 at 05:06 AM. Reason: update link
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Talking Repeat Function ! -YeeHar !

Well i have had this new CD player of mine for a least more than 6 months now, and have just this moment 'DISCOVERED' how the 'repeat a single song' function works......

It's a real nuisance being 'blocked' from thinking, working things out and functioning in 3D in general. And with no-one who can / will help, it's a REAL struggle at times too...

Nevermind, GOT IT now..... hahaha! xX thanks allxx

Here's a beautiful Song, by a beautiful Soul ! ~~> xX

Talkin bout a revolution ~ Tracy Chapman.. xx
    Last edited by newfreedom; 1st July 2021 at 05:14 AM. Reason: update link

Blog Entries

Re: Pop Songs for Processing Space

I was really surprised to find this song, recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKP7cJf2Nso

It's "Atom Heart Mother" by Pink Floyd. Never heard anything such richly orchestrated outside of classical music.

As per your topic - at times certain songs have helped me process events and changes in my life.

In a time of great yearning it was for example "One Day" from the "Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End" soundtrack by Hans Zimmer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cScVoZWVDLQ

Blog Entries

Hi Korpo.

Thanks for your comment and input, much appreciated...

I have just been lookin at the first 2 pages of your Transcendental music diary Oliver, ......... interesting...... i hope to exlore it more sometime. So my idea is not a new one then, think i have come across your music diary before, but hadn't made the connection and i know i've commented on other threads occasionally about the effect music has on me.

So thanks for the inspiration and the idea

The only pink Floyd song i know is the 'Wall'

Hopefully i will get a 'space' soon where i can look / listen / take in the song links you left ~ thanx

Interesting signiture you have at the moment, the word 'Shine' brings to my mind the song 'Shine on' by James blunt

the word 'moon' stands out and i have a song phrase in my head, 80's song that says 'you saw the whole of the moon' don't know the band's name or what the song is called.

Added Note : found the band and name of song ~ The Waterboys - the whole of the moon

The whole of the moon (lyrics)

Here's a song i like the new video to, not sure about the bird thing at the beginning, that's slightly disturbing to me ..

Visage - Fade to Grey (J.M.Jarre)

xX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha.......~~~~ just found an awesome 'Music and Light Show'.............Wowee !!!

Rendez-vous 4 Jean Michel Jarre at the Köning Pilsener ARENA, OberhausenxXx

Last edited by newfreedom; 11th December 2015 at 10:03 PM. Reason: to add another music link

Blog Entries

I do like Jean Michel Jarre. His Oxygène Suite is the best!

"Oxygène (Part II)": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek5u5jl7Ads

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kemastone View Post
    Korpo.you have shared a nice source of songs.I will surely listen some of them soon.

Blog Entries

Not able to listen to songs off the internet at the moment, our connection is too slow, got problems with the phone that we are still waiting to get fixed...

Haven't got many Cd's now that aren't scratched and that work well enough to listen to, but, the last couple of days needed some music input to help ease / cope with the energy i've been in....

Been listening to my UB40 CD - Love Songs xX

Always been a fan of UB40!

From Art Bell's Coast to coast and many many planetariums across the USA:
    http://youtu.be/jPGTAR3ODSE
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

This is some of the songs which have a big impact on me. at times I'm a very emotional person so sometimes I really can't listen to these when, for example, I'm at work. Don't know why they in particular have such a big impact on me.

Anna Ternheim - Shoreline
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkwl1zvivg

Mind.In.A.Box - Amnesia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8-fdj7_sg

K
    rister Linder - Eternal Life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwRMsmMGQs

D
    eadmau 5 - Strobe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrZX8Y49xMY

E
    dit: Kind of linked non-pop songs though hehe

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast