Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cerebral topography of abducted people.

Blog Entries

Re: Cerebral topography of abducted people.

Although I actually read one of his books "Why God Won't Go Away" years ago,I don't think they are looking at it the same way- one of the results of the Brazilian study shows no effect in the temporal lobe, and no transient misfirings either (which is the new 'excuse' scientists use to explain away what may be considered psychic phenomena.) IIRC, Dr. Newberg's findings showed temporal lobe activity amongst other things, but it's been many years since I read his book, so I can't be sure I'm correct about this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Just a thought...

Although I didn't associate God activity to alien activity, ¿how many religious historical events could be alien activity rather than God activity?

How assimilate (abducted people) his experience is the key. Today, people are most thought inclined to accept alien activity than God activity; may be they aknowledges their lack of spiritual purity as filter, and concludes being object of alien attention.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th November 2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: The "important fafa thing is making your name invisible. Don't know what that's about.

Blog Entries

As someone who considers herself very God-oriented, and have experienced various epiphanies in my life, (for whatever it's worth, I could be misinterpreting them to myself), and also have had what could or might have had "astral abductions" in my life, I can attest that they are very different experiences; at least in my opinion and possibly experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Perhaps, since you weren't in control of such epiphanies and astral abductions you are not able of to discriminate them as good or bad in its essence. My sincere apologies in advance if I wrong, but we are not who can drive God in its manifestation and decide what tools He can use or don't use at time of contact with us. There are an old saying what states: "God's paths are mysterious".

¿Astral abductions become more frequent after mastering Robert Bruce techniques? ¿Or you had a better control (defensive) of them? ¿At this forums (or another website) you depicts some of them? ¿Where? Somewhere, I remember you writes about etheric abductions and qualifies them as negative experiences; some that I interpret as contrary to epiphanies. I expect to be right.

Don't reveal info if you considers a discourteous curiosity drives my interest.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 18th November 2011 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Erasing of "fa fa important" thing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CF
    Because my mind refuses to entertain the notion- my experiences have been mostly unpleasant, and the implications (if you believe everything that has been written about it) are devastating. So I'd really prefer to have it in the 'I don't know" department.
    You have a point. If it's all neural misfirings, that's not all that wonderful either. You know with me I want to know even if it's bad news. If I were Pandora, I'd probably open the box; if I were Eve, I'd eat the apple; Lot's wife? - nah, wouldn't look back.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)