Thread: My OBE experiences which started this year (Journal)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post My OBE experiences which started this year (Journal)

Hi all,

I thought I would share my experiences that I had which started happening earlyer this year.
    All comments welcome as I'm still trying to understand them also.
    I'm glad I found this forum there sure are many great experiences shared here which helps us all better understand the mysteries.

I thought I would start this new thread here rather than post multipal threads so a couple experiences have been posted before however the others are new.

Now this last year 2010-2011 Lately I found myself drawn to reading about changes that seem to be happening on a global scale these days wondering what the truth holds..and also for some reason had warm feelings in my hands and then feet and sometime later after few OBE's chills/ vibrations from my back to the back of my head not sure what this meant so I felt compelled to explore further which lead me to this place and experiment with OBE.

My first experience happen at night as I lay I started toclear my mind and concentrate on my breathing like meditation, as I fell deeperin slumber I suddenly felt myself being pulled away from my body at what seemedat a high speed..However all was still dark to me.

When the traveling stopped I could see nothing but yet hearbirds singing away happily as if in natures garden it all seemed very peaceful,however this was new to me so I was afraid and told myself I wanted to leavesince I was un sure of what this place was, before I knew it I was back andwoke straight up.

End June / early July 2011 My next one that happened days ago, which I felt ready to try again after coming back from offshore work to back home in Oz & try to get to that state as before. So again I tried the same method howeverthis time felt I understood more and feel that having fear could cause problemssuch as doubt, which I believe you should never doubt yourself, you can returnwhenever you wish to, to remember you are in control of your soul.

So as before I lay at night practicing the same method asbefore as I start to fall deeper in sleep it happens again.

This time however I'm being pulled straight up out of mybody and can see it all happen before me, traveling at a high speed I'm pulledstraight out of my house all the way up to the clouds and suddenly the pullspeed lessons as I question it..I decide to go further and for a lack of abetter word will it to be, the speed increases exponentially which I can seethe whole earth bellow me becoming smaller in size, before I know it I’m inspace and continue to be pulled passing planets and a red star or sun.

Then I find myself on a different planet?/plane which ishard to describe..Like a large freeway where the road is a bright white lightand there are other people however not their physical form but out lines soulsperhaps?

All had certain different colors and we are all traveling /being pulled along this bright white freeway and as I look up towards the endof this white freeway there was a very large structure that seemed like apalace at the end.

Looking behind me I stopped to feel one these outlines? Thatwas hard to see but just a white out line as being curious as I am and as Ifelt this thing it seemed not human in shape? It kept moving along the whitefreeway as we all were.
    I must mention that being there at this place I felt safeand strangely it felt normal..

I next turn to my right and see a brown grey with dots outlinesoul? in a shape of a human man, who seemed happy wherever he was going as ifknowing that which I do not..

I ask him where are you going? he reply's he’s getting castdown, cast down to where I'm not sure maybe back to earth?

Then I ask him what color am I? he replies blue however whenI look at my arms I seem the same color as him..?
    I then ask where am I going? he replies your heading to that
    Large blue section in the palace looking structure.
    It is as that point I felt maybe I should return as wasn’tsure If I was meant to be there or not and still have more to learn, so beforeI knew it I was back in my body and could see around my room but only moveslightly as I still have that connection connected which I had to shake off acouple times then was back completely

Next dream in towards end of in July 2011 I fall asleep thenawake in space near the earth it looked like..
    So I proceed to travel around space then come across a lightblue planet with a orange/ red sun
    And there is a triangle shape type dark green ship attackingsomething. At this stage I realize that I’m
    Larger than I thought it seems I’m perhaps a entity oftype..as I reach out and try to pick up that space ship with my hands whichgives me the idea I’m very large in size then I get told not to interfere bysomething bigger than me perhaps? Then it gets weird from then on and lookedlike giants just looking over observing this attacking ship as if over a playground but no interfering.

Next strange dream towards end of July 2011 I feel my bodyis asleep but mind is aware/awake as I can only move maybe 10% of my body andtry to talk but speech is slurred.. I see black shadow sharp outlines on thebedroom ceiling then see a bright white light shine down on the other side ofthe bedroom ceiling then I decide to awake myself effort I finally awake andsit up and then see the shadows & bright light disappear.

My next experience I float out of my body and feel apresence in my room, I proceed to ask what it isNo answer.. and finally it whispersin my ear it’s a demon I however don’t feel afraid or really know what to thinkif its real or just a spirit mucking around. I then moves around me howeversince my bedroom is dark all I can see is dark fur and as it moves around myface my face feels really warm. I ask it what it wants yet no reply. I awakeshortly after with my face feeling hot.

Next experience I awake in another location like an oldEurope setting in a city, in an apartment overlooking a street with lampposts..it is night time however and I float out of my window down to the streetand explore. I notice a brown large bird and a small dog also standing by myapartment outside waiting. As soon as I pat them they are happy and follow mearound, soon later I see a lady with dark hair with a white wooly jumper onstanding near a light post. I walk over to her and she says, where have youbeen I been waiting for you. She is very tall vs my size maybe foot or 2 tallerhowever I’m not sure If I am a adult size or a child.. she looks asian withblack hair, she then picks me up in her arms and we move at great speed all isa blur and in her arms I get a warm, safe peaceful feeling like you never wantto leave.
    She whispers in my ear you and the others are gods teeth..Idon’t know what that means…
    I then ask her if she is an angle she I think she says yesbut it’s hard to hear..I then say how do I know..then suddenly everything stopswe stop moving at great speed and she looks at me with a puzzled look..and sayswhat have you been doing?? I say well I had a experience the other night where
    I felt a bad spirit perhapsin my room who said he was a demon so I can’t be too sure who you are…she thepauses and then says ah well that is because…….then I feel a pulling and startto move at great speed back to my body and wake up.

Aug 2011
    My next experience I suddenly find myself in space overlookinga blue planet which has lights bellow and structures however not sure if itsearth or not.
    I commence moving around space..it’s an odd feeling as Imove very easily and yet I feel like I’m very large in size. I pass a few gastype clouds and few planets..then come across a dark green triangle shape spaceship attacking a light blue planet with a orange star. Strangely It all seemsmuch smaller than I am.. I reach my hand out to this ship which it would seemis perhaps the size of my hand as I get closer I hear a voice that says don’tinterfere..I then stop trying to pick the space ship up. I notice there areother beings like me watching the events unfold..from then on everythingbecomes a blur and I wake up.
    Sept 2011

My next experience was I see myself out of my body and tryto move through my bedroom window but cannot… I see my wife sleeping alsohowever my door is open even though It was closes.. and I move out my door andlook around. I see my front door open and its day light out the front door andsee my wife and dogs there.. yet in my bedroom my wife is sleeping and is nighttime.. I look at my back door and see my dogs there..and it is night time.. It’sas if I was seeing present/ past and future? I wake shortly after.

Days later my next experience I awake and see myself out ofbody again I can’t move through my bedroom window/wall so move out of mybedroom door. Everything is hazy..I feel my head and notice I have a breathingapparatus on so I remove it..and notice I’m under water…my whole house is underwater..I have trouble breathing so put the breathing apparatus back on.. Iawake shortly.

Oct 2011

My next experience I have a odd dream I’m hiding with a girlI never seen before we are hiding under some desks or tables..hiding from large/ tall odd sharp triangular faced humanoid shaped aliens..I then think this isa dream they can’t harm me..one grabs me and I oddly feel pain then awake suddenly.

My next experience I thought I would try visualizing a greydoor with a silver handle and manifest it in a dream to see what would happenif I walk through it. So I lay in bed and proceed to visualize a grey door witha silver handle. Then later on I’m in adream state flying around some barren forest area and think to myself ok..thisis a dream however where is my door I visualized? I keep flying around lookingfor this door then suddenly I find my door which looks the same as the one Ivisualized. I open the door and find white stone steps descending down howeverthe space is getting narrower as I descend further down..so I will to becomesmall enough to fit through the small gaps as I descend further however thesteps end up leading to a dead end.

My next experience few days later once I get out of my bodyI thought I would try to experiment by traveling by pure thought. I think of myfriends house 20 minutes away..nothing happens. I then think of my parentshouse which is 5 minutes away and suddenly I’m there laying on the groundlooking at the ceiling in their lounge room. As I try to move around andexplore I suddenly lose concentration and awake back in my bedroom.

My next experience couple days later I manage to transportto my parents house again once out of my body by pure thought, This time I movearound a bit more and in the TV room I notice that their new couches are notthere..but their old ones..which were replaced maybe about 8 years ago. I laterawake back in my bedroom.

My next experience couple days later I decide I would liketo try going to the moon.
    However I don’t see myself going out of my body this timeperhaps just a dream, suddenly I awake at a petrol station seemingly waitingfor someone before we try and go to the moon..odd I thought I don’t recall whoI was waiting for. I then notice a ute passing by and people in the back one ofthe girls looks at me I feel a odd experience wanting to know who she was so Ifly after them, however the ute is traveling too fast..I then concentrate andstart to move faster and catch up to the ute but can’t control my speed andsuddenly I vanish and transported to another day and place..I look around andit’s a pub somewhere and I see the same girl there from the ute..I thought thisis a little odd so I decide to get out of there and wake up shortly after.

My next experience week or so I just went to see my granddad who is not doing well.. in hospital. Then couple days later I go to see him again with the family as it lookslike things are getting worse all the family is there supporting him whichseems to help him be more at peace I think, I do however get a glimpse of himlooking at me with a scared look in his eye..not sure what that meant as didn’tnotice that scared look with the other family. Days later he passed away andfew days after that we attended his funeral. After reading journey of souls anddestiny of souls books weeks before he passed away I felt I had a betterunderstanding and he would be at peace and not felt as much sorrow as normallyI would in the past, however I would still miss him and wonder what he would bedoing now or next. That very night as I lay in my bed wondering about him I wasstill awake however getting sleepier I felt the greatest pull I have everhad..a pull you feel when you move out of your body..it was so strong I scaredthe heck out of me and that night I felt scared to fall asleep… Later thatnight I had a dream about him
    I was fighting people tooth and nail to find my grand dad..Odddream but at the end of my dream I’m suddenly in his house and I see him theresmiling saying everything is ok..
    The next day I was having another dream I don’t rememberwhat but at the end suddenly my grand ma who passed away some time ago is thereand tells me also things are ok with him.

Nov 2011

My next experience I move out of my body and can finallymove outside of my house!
    I see pockets of red beams of lights in the sky I proceed toinvestigate this..as I approach one of these areas of red light I suddenly getsmall odd looking creatures size of a rat latch onto me..it sure does’nt feelright yet not painful so I fight back, then a larger one comes at me the sizeof a knee height dog with horns, I fight him off also. I then am puzzled what’sgoing on are these bad spirits or just a dream? I then think of a powerfulenergy shield surrounding my body and it manifests around me and thesecreatures now can’t seem to touch me.. I explore around and find a ground ofpeople who reckon are OBE but hiding from these creatures.. I try to convincethem to think of a energy shield around them which worked for me however theydon’t feel they can manifest one. They also don’t seem to watch to give theirnames..things get strange from then on like becoming a weird dream running fromthese things.

My next experience few days later I see myself move out ofmy body however this time instead of moving up out of my laying down body Isimply drift out in the same laying down position.. to the corner of mybedroom. This time say I want to go to space in my mind, and I start movingdown through the earth and suddenly I’m in space..still pretty dark though Ithen say in my mind I wish to go to the palace place I went to in my secondOBE, I start moving faster through space was 3 planets that are close to eachother a light blue and 2 brown planets in a L formation then soon after I loseconcentration and wake up.

My next experience few days later I come out of my body thensay in my mind I want to go to the moon, I start to move and I’m in spacenow..I however am in the wrong position as I can see the light of the moonbehind me as I feel I’m being pulled towards it, as I try to turn around to geta better glimpse of the moon I suddenly lose concentration and awake.

Zethor
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 30th September 2012 at 08:32 PM.