Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My OBE experiences which started this year (Journal)

Re: My OBE experiences which started this year

Been awhile since last here due to work and normal life matters. Looking to update the journal a bit at a time with few more experiences. On another note just finished Robert Monroe's book journeys out of the body, great book answers some questions and also on the next book of his far journeys which so far is also a good read

17-01-12 approx midnight

Vibrations / warmth came, floated out, went through the bathroom door and suddenly was at some town I'm not
    familiar with..there was a man who wanted to appoint me a mayor of the town with some tests.. as if they knew me however perhaps not the real now me?
    I thought it as odd however I went with the flow and explored around some..the man also had a symbol of the company I work for on his shirt.

4-2-12 approx midnight

Warmth/vibrations, came out, went through the bedroom mirror this time, ended up in some lady's room..
    seemed like perhaps in the Western times date similar clothing styles..she seemed sad at the time as if leading a hard life.
    I got the impression / feeling she was in some sexual profession..I felt disappointed once it ended feeling maybe there was a reason I went there maybe to help somehow? was she trapped in memories of the past? not sure.

12-2-12 approx midnight

Don't recall vibrations / warmth.. though suddenly was in some dark place with giant 30+ foot tall
    hairy humanoid shape creatures approx 3 of walking in circles which seemed odd almost like a robot, there were a group of people trying to escape them without getting trampled on.

I visualized a green force field around me and suddenly it came to be, I stepped in the way of these creatures and they seemed un able to harm/ squash me which in turn freed the group of people. Suddenly I was transported to some room with the group
    and we all mingled a bit things went rather strange some what sexual not sure why.

There was also a memory that night maybe a dream and not OBE were I was in some class at a younger age we were all moving objects with the mind.

13-2-12 approx 00:00

Popped out was in my bedroom felt pulto wardsds my bathroom door, suddenly was at my parents house, saw my folks sleeping inside and my wife..

Pushed self through their front door to go outside front of the house, had slight resistance pushing through.
    Looked slightly different outside vs their RTZ house front, very similar however with large white glowing fern type plants grass glowing, green ligbeautifultyful. Decided to charge up my energy and felt a great stream come in, with this I could move / fly much easier.

In the distance I sawunfamiliaramillar hight heigh creatures to wardstowards me, they started tangrilyangryly at me..didn't feel right however rather than try and create a force shield around me as in the past I thought I would try and send out emotion energy such as compassion, love, and see what would happen.

They then became puzzled, their mouths open In awe of this strange feeling coming over them, I then proceeded to beam
    this love energy to the rest, this seemed to change their stance to friendly creatures loving almost like a puppy dog.
    I soon felt the pull, started flying and then woke up.

29-2-12 approx 00:00 (not home offshore work)

Felt vibrations popped out & went through the ceiling bedroom & ended up in some suburb with many houses on a house roof
    still at night though. Trouble flying so flapped arms like a bird this seems to help me in the astral to fly, flu down and saw some people talking outside a building looked like a school? I asked the lady where I was she replied a place that started with a C or S..don't recall the whole name. Woke up shortly.

7-3-12 approx 00:00 (not home offshore work)

Prior to sleep thought of wanting to see a friend that died last year.
    Vibrations came, felt hands on my shoulders pick me up, then suddenly we started to move, was hard to see everything seemed dark as we moved besides a Greyrey clouds above us.

I wanted to see where I was and pushed the hands on my shoulders of me. I began to fall and reach the surface of some place, there where a large group of bcolorolour creatures with no hair, large heads and bodies almost like an ogre in looks however no ears I don't think.. They were all standing watching something, I poked one to see what it was and as it turned around the others grabbed me, it feeled rubbery.

It did'nt seem to speak to me, though I couldn't seem to get away, still hard to see in the darkness, somehow it all was turning sexual for some reason, seemed some where female? They all seemed surprised at this sexual energy it seems..? and where all distracted seeing if they could use it, things got weird the female turned human after..odd. Shortly after I woke up.