Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: William Buhlman Cd's

Blog Entries

William Buhlman Cd's

Have anyone tried the "Transcend the Limits of Physical Form and Accelerate Your Spiritual Evolution" cd's and if so, was it any help to you or/and what happened when you listened to it? Any reasults etc?

Link here:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1591799120?...uctsforobe.htm

Regards //Linus

Re: William Buhlman Cd's

I have not tried them, but if I haven't porjected by Christmas and my birthday (the 31st), I was planning on getting them.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Blog Entries

Alright. It's gotten great reviews. I read a blog by a person who have tried to astral project and lucid dream for a long time, with and without binaural sounds. She recently wrote about the cd and said that the very first time she tried the William Buhlman cd's she got vibrations, popping in teh ears etc. which she never had before. So she was really happy. Seems like it must be good guidance if it works like that. Offcource its all individual, and for now I feel that the Gateway cd's are working best for me even though I have'nt astral projected.
    Feels like i get into a very deep state of expanded counciousness but cant seem to get past that treshold for some reason. Anyway, guidance works for me so I might buy the William Buhlman cd's. If it doesnt work well.. at least im interested in it So I feel i cant loose anything on buying them.

Regards //Linus

I Just ordered the pack today. Should arrive in Dec. I'll let you know how i get on with it
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

I really like William Buhlman's books. I really connect with them so I would probably do well with his CD's. Keep us informed! I already asked for them for my birthday, but if I project before that I will probably choose other things.

yeah, it was a Buhlmann book that i first came across by "accident" that got me actively interested in OBE, and put me firmly on my spiritual path...so i reckon his cds will be a good tool to work with...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I ordered it yesterday so I to will keep this post updated on how it works for me.

Would be nice to know how good the overall content of the CD's are also. They should be loaded with stuff.

Blog Entries

My CD' shipped this morning so I will try it this weekend. Will get back as soon as possible with what I think about it.

Blog Entries

Update!
    Listened to the first CD yesterday which have an introduction part with some background on William and his First OBE experience and what sensations to expect etc. There is also good information as to why things work and some of the things he teaches in this CD is based on alot of peoples OBE preperations and experiences. I got a good feeling of it yesterday and I liked his voice when I tried the guided OBE session on CD 1. His voice can seem a little "out of breath" when he explains things but not in the guiding tracks, and thats good.

Now, I dont know if this is due to some mindset I got after listening to the first Cd but tonight I had my very first strong energy surge through my body. Like I was going through som exitsensations or a vibrational state. It was all there, the strange sounds (like a metall bending and screeming and with some futuristic "matrix" feeling to it), the static feeling in my body but NOT the sleep paralysis. I tried to stay calm, but I think I spoiled it by thinking "Ok, so I'm going through an exit sensation now, wonder what will happen". It was so extremelly exciting.

Williamn says that the mindset that is most important during that stage is to just surrender to the feelings and sensations and go with it. I failed at that thits time.

that's all I can say for now, but it feels like it has really good content. It also stands out for me in a way as I have'nt heard guided OBE sessions before, appart from Monroe. But Monroe is not specifically OBE guidance. I feel its well spent money.

Regards
    Linus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast