Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: request for my dad

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: request for my dad

Sorry if my initial reply was fuzzy. I don't think I read your original post carefully.

But I agree with what others have said here: it's probably time for you to just love the man in his current state. Love is what changes people, and the more they sense your disapproval for their stuckness, the more likely they will be to harden there.

So, just love him. Let him know that he doesn't need to be anyone else. After all, behind that stuck mind is your father as he really is: another flame of the Source fire, and that fire is eternal and patient and will eventually bring him to the necessary awareness. Sometimes we need to take the bigger view, much bigger. This isn't about getting everything right in the span of one lifetime. We've got eternity to explore.

In the words of Bob Marley:

"Don't worry about a thing. Every little thing gonna be all right!"
    Know Thyself

@IS56: thank you.

@Butterfly: I've considered that myself, i've read into manifestations and how we create our reality in thsi way.

@Beekeeper: you know, i've also thought about that as well. a guy I work with and I talked about our similar issues with our paresnts, he's in his 50s, and how he made a promise to himself how he was going to break this chain of his family.

even though I see my dad this way, I has inspired me/ made me realize that I do not want to live like him.

@Soul: what you said just doned on me, I've read 'the inner smile' about loving our problems and not resiting them. your right I need to love this problem and not resist it like i have been.

thank you all!

IA56 Guest

Hi IronGega.

I do not know if it is your father I have bean sending too...but he does resist so bad that I will not send anymore to him....

I can´t decribe him so well....is he like a diabetic...or using needles like taking injection´s??

This man I see is not so big....rather thin....and not so dark.

Love

um. he is no tall about 5'9 or '10 he he has lost alot of whieght from not eating with his chrons. but i would say thin, he is thinner then he was.

i don't know about being diebatic for sure, but he does over laod on the suger so i guess he might be and he has taken some testosterone injections every 3: 4 weeks.

as far as him resisting, doesn't surprise me.

IA56 Guest

Thank you IronGega...you have confirmed it is your father I did send to....I have though planted a seed....

Thank´s my higher self for finding the right man for me

Love