Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: request for my dad

Thumbs down request for my dad

I normaly dont do this. and I'm not desperate but, I would like to ask anyone willing to help heal my old man of his pain/illness. I'm studing the mystic heart center healing exercies to be a healer and i sometimes get the "hands on" exp when I'm messageing his ankle which si fused to the side of his foot.

anyway, my father and a serious of issues atm, hsi biggest is chron's disease. he also has some joints fused together as well. the biggest issues I have is, I can't get him to do s***. I've recorded tai chi videos on veria's whats the alternative about this woman who cured her cancer useing tai chi. he doesn't practice or try it at all.

I've shown him videos of eft and printed out a manual, he taps in one spot a few times then says it doesn't work and eveyone who says it cured them are liers.

I've thought about showning him and my step mom "the power of now" but it's always the same old story, he doesn't give it a try, he might dip his toe in then says 'no go' and she is too worried about "what religon it is".

I'm listening to them right now in the next room, her asking him "whats wrong" as if we didn't know and him getting more and more stressed out/sick.

if someone can just offer him alittle relief, i dunno maybe that will be enough to get the ball rolling.

IA56 Guest

Re: request for my dad

What is your dads namn, town and country heivsin?Love

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by IronGega View Post
    ...if someone can just offer him alittle relief, i dunno maybe that will be enough to get the ball rolling.
    I highly recommend you read Matrix Energy now. You can heal, whether you know it or not...you can.

I'll pray and send some energy, but please understand that your thinking that someone else can do this, but not you is what needs adjusting. Open up to God, stand aside, and let Him work through you.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Prayer

I'll say a prayer for your dad, and if he's open to it, have him read it:

" Every cell in my body is one with God's mighty, healing presence.
    As I concentrate on every breath, I accept the renewal of God's healing in my body.
    I release every thought of pain or emptiness, and I open my mind and body to new strength and vitality.
    Healing energy fills every cell of my body."
    I relax in God's presence as I pray....
    In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

@ IA56: his name is mark, lives in mobile in the United states.

@Soul: thank ou I'll take a look, and i'm not quite clear on what you said. I've tried to get my dad to do tai chi,eft etc. he doesn't even have the desire to read the manual himself. he's got zero motivation. I agree with the idea of God working through me, I've tried to help them with there finaical situation in the way they need. they think more money is the answer, i think it's their spending habits. he askes me for $750 for a transmission tune up because he has no money then turns around "the same week" and buys a $450 laptop when he already has 4 computers. sorry for the ranting but...

they have eveytype of "christian inspiation" book, including 'total money make over' I bought him the green millianre book that shows him how to save money on everyday little things. nothing changes.

@CFT: my step mom prays over him everymorning. he either just blows it off or laughs at it.

I don't want anyone to think i don't appraciate your efforts, i've just saying it's difficult to get him to try to do anything.

Blog Entries

Well, then I hope you can come to accept that you can only do so much and be at peace with yourself.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I have been told that sometimes the healing entails not getting better. . . fwiw. That was in respect of myself, but perhaps it also applies to others.

IA56 Guest

Thank you for the final info, you shall not give any money toYour father it is not what he needs, he has to learn responsibilityIf he is hungry you give him food but never money. I start my Way of sending energy for him to wake up. Be in peace anddo note Feel bad even if he say you are cruel when stop giving money.Tell when he start to chi.he.Love

Blog Entries

I hope this will come across the way I intend it. I hope you'll be able to take some comfort from it.

From all that you've said, and from the intuitive impression I get, I think it's quite likely that your father doesn't really want or intend to get better, or for his life to improve in any way. For whatever reason, he refuses to take steps to change his situation. Perhaps on some level he thinks he deserves it, or he thinks bearing it will make him more godly, or he doesn't really want to have any control or responsibility for it, or some other belief that keeps him where he is.

This is what he has created for himself, and it is, apparently, what he wants (on some level, anyway) to experience.

While I will, in fact, offer healing energy (I hate to see people suffering, even if it does appear they're creating it, themselves; I spent a lot of years in that state and I have great compassion), I want you to understand that he is choosing this. You may not agree with his choice in this (clearly, you don't, and that's reasonable!), but it is his choice to push aside all possible means of healing and continue on in pain and suffering. I know this is difficult to witness, but this is what he's choosing, so unless he chooses something else, this is what he's going to experience.

Mostly, I want to send healing and comforting energy to YOU. Dealing with this is difficult for you, and you can use a hug.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I'm on the same page as BW. IronGega, perhaps there is a particular lesson you can take from this experience and a way you can grow. There might be something you can acquire from listening to this: http://planetary-spirit.com/Guests/2...teLarkins.html

It's about a woman who believes she arrived at enlightenment by looking after an Alzheimer's sufferer and then went on to write a book about how difficult people can become a great source of spiritual development. She had prayed for a spiritual teacher and believes the woman she subsequently ended up looking after was the answer to that prayer.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)