Thread: Mass Landings

Mass Landings

I'm in an unusual location. A city, unfamiliar. Futuristic.
    Out the front of a shopping mall, the sky is blue, with whispy white clouds. I look up and see a strange formation growing in the clouds. Its like a twister, only, instead of forming a funnel that comes down to the ground, it spirals in on itself, forming what looks like an upside down ice-cream cone.
    I am reminded of the Norway spiral and various other anomalies i've seen pictures of on the internet.
    I point at it, and yell "spiral!". As i'm yelling, inside the spiral a craft appears, very like those in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Then i'm yelling "UFO, UFO!! Can you see it?!"
    The people around me start to panic, running around frantically, even tho none of them can see it.
    The craft comes out of the spiral, and lands on the ground a distance away. Another craft appears in the spiral. Bigger. It comes thru and flys across the sky...a whole series of craft are now beginning to appear, different shapes and sizes, some small, round, some very large, long craft, like Battlestar Galactica. One of these long ones flys down and lands right in the middle of the shopping mall, where there's an open grassy area. I decide to go in, to see if i can meet the inhabitants.

Just then, my conscious mind is thinking "wait. UFOs, this is a dream, and you are lucid. what do u want to do?"
    I was about to take control, when Kylie, a work colleague, who i have an almost sibling-like relationship with, appeared behind me saying "don't control the dream Neil!".
    I realised this was good advice. How much more of an adventure could i make it anyway? Alien are landing in front of my eyes, and i'm about to go meet them. What more do i want?
    I continued to make my way thru the mall, past crowds of strangers running for their lives. I got to the central area, and found the doors of the landed craft...

Then i woke.

One other thing about this dream, it had the same quality as those i used to have, when i knew a certain being from Sirius was working with me.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Mass Landings

That's an amazing "dream", & I have had similar ones. .. feel sure they are actual meetings with The Others!

Yes indeed. I recognised the energy signature of my "space Brother", which is nice, it's been a while...

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

This is very interesting on a number of levels. One in particular grabs me, however--the inverted tornado. I have known a number of people, some going way back, that have had alien encounters they didn't understand. Some clearly bordered on lucid and hypnagogic states, but almost all included tornados, both standard and inverted. One woman in particular struggled with abduction scenarios but always found herself running around alien landscapes instead of being in a ship, having the "grey" encounter. Tornados became the signal to her that she was about to be transported.

In any case, thanks for posting. I'm going to need to research this tornado thing a bit more!

Soul
    Know Thyself

Actually, that's raised an interesting point - the "tornado", that became a spiral, obviously was a vortex. from this came the ships/ETs...
    i hadn't though about it, but that might have literally been a vortex between planes. perhaps i was on a suitable plane, for them to shift to, which means that it's entirely possible i could have a conscious meeting with them there...

Laat night i had another similar experience, with hundreds of UFOs flying across the sky, then eventually landing... i'll record it in a separate post...