Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about the afterlife

Blog Entries

Question about the afterlife

Thank you Robert, for just beeing who you are and helping the world in the way you do.

My question is what we do in the afterlife? What do we strive for when we have passed on? Is there any task we must carry on, like our jobs now in this life, or do we do what we want to do?
    I'm asking because it feels like eternity is a long time doing nothing *smiles*.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Could'nt fint it anyware though.

Regards //Linus

Re: Question about the afterlife

My observations of the afterlife include humans and animals. Both undergo a similar process, but for humans it is longer and more complex...

After physical death, deceased persons are bound to the real time zone for a few weeks. Then they can be said to fall asleep and dream - the real time astral body sleeps and dreams. The dream version can be said to be a mental projection, or a higher spiritual level of being, whatever one wants to call it.

The afterlife dreaming is much like normal dreaming, in that it is a very fluid state that feels totally real. Most do not realize they have died because it is so real.

The big difference between real life and afterlife (similarities here to normal dreaming and OBE states) is that there are constant anomalies. EG., your coffee cup keeps refilling itself, you catch fresh water fish in the ocean, you start a three mile walk and take a few steps and arrive, etc. These anomalies are designed, programmed, built into the fabric of this reality, I believe, to point out to people that they are no longer in physical reality.

Deceased people find themselves in a pocket reality of their own making. This is not consciously created, although it could be deliberately created if people are aware of their afterlife state. In this sense, some experience with lucid dreaming and OBE would be a great help.

This pocket reality will change and fluctuate according to the subconscious mind. In this way, every moment of life is relived and processed until people are comfortable enough to let it go. Baggage and trauma are more heavily processed until it can be let go.

Once persons start to 'realize' what they are and where they are, other programs activate to provide guidance. The more spiritually advanced a person is...the older the soul... the more guidance they will receive from masters and angels, etc.

In this way, people evolve to the point where they 'realize' what they are and how the great wheel of life works and relinquish physical identity.

Eventually, after an indeterminate length of time (the Tibetan Buddhists say the average time is several hundred years - but the passing of time is not noticed in this state so that is not a long time) the evolved spirit/soul returns to its real time astral shell with little to no memory of its past life on earth.

This essential shell is then attracted to merge with another human fetus, which is something like a sperm entering and fertilizing an egg...and life starts all over again from scratch.

The motivations for attaching to a particular type of fetus and family are unknown, but likely this involves the higher self, which is a part of the essential spirit/soul of a person.

If a human fetus escapes this (theoretically) they would be born with a more primitive soul, which may come from an evolved animal like a dog or cat, and other animals are possible, too.

I have much personal experience to support all the above, but it would take a book to share all that.

A clue to this process can be found by observing how some advanced people, like the Deli Lama, Yogi's, etc, are said to deliberately reincarnate in a child of their choosing. This child is often selected before physical death. Here, the master would project a copy of his/her consciousness (a type of OBE projection) and this merges with the fetus of the chosen child. After the physical death of the master, the rest of the master's consciousness would follow.

An evolved spirit, like the above, would impart some knowledge and memory to a baby. In this way, with deliberate reincarnation, a master evolves far more rapidly than anyone who is reincarnating with default instinctive attraction.

I do not doubt that masters and yogi's can do this, as I have been capable of doing the same thing since I raised Kundalini twenty something years ago. Astral Bob is the name I give to my astral double which separated from me when I first raised Kundalini (massive amount of energy involved with raising Kundalini). Astral Bob started then with all my memories and experience, but since then 'he' has grown into a quite different personality from my own. It is possible that if I reincarnate deliberately at some stage, that he would reintegrate with me. This last is an unknown factor.

take care, robert

Robert,

What new data made you change your mind on the whole reincarnation thing?

I've had all the pieces of this puzzle for many years, but have only recently put enough pieces together to see the full picture.

This hypothesis is similar to the standard reincarnation theory, but my picture fills in a lot of holes and this makes it more logical and understandable. Well, it does for me....

I'm currently writing a feature article on this for a 'New Dawn Magazine' special edition

robert

Quote Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
    Robert,

What new data made you change your mind on the whole reincarnation thing?

Blog Entries

This essential shell is then attracted to merge with another human fetus, which is something like a sperm entering and fertilizing an egg...and life starts all over again from scratch.
    So the evolved soul does not get higher up in a evolutionary chain to be, for example, released from physical reality and live on in a different dimension and evolve there, but stays in the physical dimension forever?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    I have much personal experience to support all the above, but it would take a book to share all that.
    Sounds like a good project to me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

This affirms thoughts I have recently entertained. Thank you.

Consciousness seems like a process of awakenings well into eternity, whether on the physical or astral planes, then. And to me that does not sound dull. The pattern in physicality is the minute we are content or complacent or satisfied, or think we have attained something, our whole reality, perception, can change in the blink of an eye. How could that ever be boring?

Thank you for mentioning animals. I would personally like to read that book. Recent experiences have taught me that the animals that inhabit or attach themselves to our life are precious souls, much simpler than human, but some infinitely sweeter ... and that does not come from external observation, but internal (clairvoyance). Each one, even in the same species, is unique. And I received the impression that they come to incarnate and experience the five senses which are heightened on the earth physical plane, as well as to experience the unique relationship or companionship with humans. Animals, tame or wild, are here to observe us, some to partner with us, some to protect or comfort us, some to sustain us, some to guide us, and some do await an opportunity to become human. It is a fascinating revelation, especially when you open to "see" and experience their reality and personality from the first hand, personal internal standpoint. Brought me to tears. Experiencing life, and the inter-dependence of beings on this planet is such a great honor. Especially since we usually take them for granted, dismiss, exploit and even abuse them in our ignorant or unawakened state.
    Last edited by imogen; 26th February 2012 at 01:24 AM.
    The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. ~ Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

"So the evolved soul does not get higher up in a evolutionary chain to be, for example, released from physical reality and live on in a different dimension and evolve there, but stays in the physical dimension forever?"

Sorry, but I am really keen to have this question answered If you can't I understand.

Best Regards
    Linus

Blog Entries

I'm not Robert, but would like to put in my two cents- it is apparent that this physical universe had a beginning and will have an end- maybe not on a fundamental level but on a carbon-based threedimensional human one- therefore, regardless of how many times you reincarnate (or transmigrate, coincarnate or whatever else you want to call it) eventually evolution will have to happen towards some other state, which may be a mystery to us. Or maybe not.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Good point. One I did'nt think about. Then, to me, it seems like physical life perhaps is a matter of choise in the non-physical life (at some point in ones evelotion, perhaps when some kind of requirements are fullfilled).