Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Nature of Hypnagogic Imagery

Blog Entries

In My Opinion and In My Experience

@CFTraveler My question is, can this truly be memories/thoughts being stored even if the thought was never one i was consciously aware of?
    Absolutely. In fact, in my opinion it is exactly what they are. But as sono aptly put, I believe that we perceive much more than we remember, with our physical senses and with our energy bodies- so when you get precog visions or 'AR info', you are also drawing from memory- memory of nonphysical events as much as physical ones.
    I have had hypnagogics of what I read in the forums the day before, or the commercial I saw a month ago, and also had hypnagogics of what I was going to see later on that day.
    IMO, they're all just indexing of experiences-memories. But the information gathering apparatus isn't always the physical, IMO.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: The Nature of Hypnagogic Imagery

Our DNA stores memories from the Morphogenetic Field (in which I believe); as well as our phyical and other realms. (Most of our "memories" are not consciously remembered; but, they are still stored) The memories come from our very beginnings.(even before our "human" form and/or Earthly existance) I guess hypno's can be from anywhere, anytime, any place; but, they are a real thing. They're multi-dimentional, albeit memories or messages or a tuning in. However, they just start and I'm sure they have a meaning to us, even if our understanding of them is not apparent; they may be being recognized by our deeper sub sub consciousness or coming to use through our superconsciousness. As a tangent, perhaps at times, I'm only guessing, that's one way the Akasic Pulse updates us.

Grant

Blog Entries

There may be something to be said about the state of mind that precedes the Hypnogogic or Hypnopompic states. When going from wakefulness to a sleeping state, our 'waking minds' are trying to figure out and interpret the abstract ways in which the 'dreaming mind' thinks and interprets.. In this sense, the hypnogogic imagery will be different than Hypnopompic... As we transition into a WAKING state from sleep,,, it is reverse, now our DREAMING mind is trying to make sense of the linear way in which our waking minds process information... It has been said that one process is simply the reverse of the other,, but they are very different experiences as the two states of mind are integrated, but not completely...

Jake.
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Blog Entries

I agree with you, and I remember reading about great differences in brain biology to support it. The last time I looked it up, all my sources seemed to have disappeared, as if scientists changed their minds about it-but I think the difference is there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.