Hi Forum,

I'm in week three in MAP.

I went lucid in a dream, remembering, "Oh yeah, this is a dream, and I'm in the MAP-programme!" and then I layed back instantly attempting some sort of exit-technique I created right there, I tried to will myself out-of-body. I guess that I forgot to shut down the dream imagery first... I get that the routine when you are lucid in a dream should be to *first* return to the body and also couple that with a shut down of the dream mechanisms and then attempt an exit. My exit attempt in the lucid dream created some sort of strange tension feeling inside my head, as if the area around the roof of inside the nose/top of epiglottis experienced painful/uncomfortable stretching... like my trying to exit was like tearing it apart... It led to a false awakening, I identified it as a false awakening and then I tried another exit, but then everything went kind of blurred. Maybe my exit attempt did shut down the dream imagery first and my false awakening took me to my body... I remember that my false awakening was like awakening in a bed, my bed, but with strong deviations from how it actually is in my bed... reality fluctuations?

Have anyone else also experienced this strange pain/uncomfortableness when trying and exit technique while in a lucid dream? Any other comments?

Best regards
Johnny