oh my goodnness! i'm so glad i found this thread.
I've been having different experiences while meditating and hearing music was one of them. When I meditate, I use noise cancelling headphones so i can't hear the cars passing by outside the house (my house is next to the main road) so the music was definitely not from the physical world.
The first music I heard was a sound of i think a flute...it was amazing. I wondered where the music came from but I listened to it anyway, it went on for i think 7-10 minutes.
Then on September 20, 2018, it happened again, but I listened to the full song of My Heart Will Go on. The only thing is it wasn't Celine Dion singing the song but someone else and it was only pure voice, no instruments..but the voice was very beautiful! Full of soul and just deep and amazing..I cant even explain how beautiful it was.
I only said "thank you" without knowing who to thank for.. I was in deep meditation but I almost cried while listening to the song. After she finished singing and after thanking her, I woke up and very emotional, still can't believe what I heard.